Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4mU802eQ3jE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that burger looks dry but bigmac is best burger of all times

its not good food but its still food

How can 1 meal at McD's give you diabetes? impossible

>both are literally poison

Its shit

It's good though plus pretty healthy overall (just don't drink the sodas)

/fit/izen here

People who eat the shit in OP's pic literally disgust me. You are Untermenschen.

It's good food. How can you deny this value?!!!! Once I get this I don't have to eat again till dinner.

what is wrong with that burger ?

Calories are only harmful to those who don't burn them. Get off that chair and move that ass of yours and you can have all the McDonald's you want.

The point is correct.

The fact it's from an anti-GMO website makes it stupid. There is nothing scientifically wrong with GMOs.

It has no nutrition so it has no value its just crap

thats cheap as fuck, just a big mac meal costs $8, holy shit

>There is nothing scientifically wrong with GMOs
This is what they said about many bad medicines and other inventions until they found something scientifically wrong with them decades later

>The point is correct.
Not really.
I mean, it is in the sense that eating one thing can cure you and eating something else can kill you, but that doesn't really mean anything, does it?

No, you can't, because that food is full of sodium, sugar, and cholesterol, along with hundred of empty calories.

Learn some dietary basics. All calories aren't created equal. There's a reason athletes and fit people generally prefer a balanced diet and pay very close attention to what they do and do not eat.

and you could get 2 bags of salad leaf for that mate wake up

0/10. No szechuan sause.

I want to fuck that food

how is 2 bags of fucking dry ass lawn clippings salad better than 2 big macs, 2 cheeseburgers, 10 mcnuggets and 4 small fries??????????????? you are insane

It's made from a bird instead of a cow.

We have already been modifying genomes via selective breeding for millennia. This is simply ignorance about how genetics operates and the type of modifications that are being performed.

You missed the point. Preventative medicine, ie avoiding getting sick in the first place, is generally described as the most powerful medicine and this is referencing a balanced diet as a vital part of that.

GM is a tool though, not the final product.
Something that is genetically modified can be harmful or harmless just like literally everything else. The fact that it was genetically modified isn't what will make it harmful or not.

Nice post OP. I can't believe how many people still eat fast food garbage.
Stupid mother fuckers.

You're right OP.
THIS is fucking food.

Selective breeding is natural, if it fails the mutation dies off, splicing together genes from different organisms is not natural and nothing like selective breeding

I think this man would disagree, OP

Check them quads neckbeards.

But meat is good for you. You think eating grass is more beneficial then eating protein filled meat?

me forth from the left

Tinfoil hat a bit tight Ron?

well that is what the shit will do to you

if you only eat one side its death anyway

eat a balanced diet to live

>if it fails the mutation dies off
It has nothing to do with mutation. That's mutation breeding. Selective breeding is the process by which humans use animal breeding and plant breeding to selectively develop particular phenotypic traits (characteristics) by choosing which typically animal or plant males and females will sexually reproduce and have offspring together. Those traits are already manifest in the genome and not a product of mutation.

>splicing together genes from different organisms is not natural and nothing like selective breeding
Again, it's pretty obvious you have no clue what you're talking about, like most anti-GMO types. Back to high school biology, son.

Why do you think this is worth posting? You going to start a sky is blue thread next?

People eat the food there mostly because it's cheap and convenient not because they are trying to be healthy. Health isn't the primary concern of your average member of the working class. Survival is.

>Dead plants on the left, dead meat on the right

What did they mean by this?

What can genetic modification do that selective breeding cannot?

The plants are not dead they are still alive

Underrated

i kno right? some people are so daft they don't understand that eating vegetation is still ending life to support their own. just because it isn't obviously "alive" in the traditional sense doesn't mean that it's not murder to rip it out of the ground or off of a tree.

quit eating if you don't support the taking of lives to support your own. to live is to kill.

they die when you cook them though

No, this is fucking food

Why not both

Ah, the ol' "big and confusing names are scary" thing.

Dose makes the poison. Salt and fat are hazardous to human health, but they're also required to continue living. Dose makes the poison.

Cherries actually have cyanide in them so you can die if you eat enough

You need to eat a million cherries to die though

Its a slow poison

I'm between 4th and 5th from the left.

Yes, eating too much of anything will kill you.

That's the point. It's not about whether or not one particular thing is "toxic" because everything is in the right dose, but rather what those doses are and if it accumulates in the body over time.

The fact that cherries (and other fruit) contains cyanide means nothing because the amount is so low. Same goes for almost anything else the conspiracy theorists say is "toxic."

Even water will kill you if you drink too much.

The pits of two cherries should have enough.

>citric acid
Fuck you

did somebody watch super size me? aww

Underrated
/thread

when i lost my weight i was eating mcdonalds a few days a week... id get 2 double hamburgers, no cheese, throw both top buns away and make 1 quad stacked hamburger... 10g protein per patty, 4 patties... and a large diet coke

sugar, white flour/doe will make you fat af... and fries and that fake ass cheese... gotta know what to get and how much to get

you're a fucking faggot

Serious question: Do vegetarians / vegans drink?

It would be some good shitposting from /fit/, if it weren't for the fact it was just a circlejerk of wankers.

Don't eat crap all the time. Control your portions. Exhibit self-control.

someones been watching wall-e again

death

>7
That really activates the almonds

My fucking city. God damnit.

yes it is. grow up.

Checked

Technically it is food. OP is a faggot

technically so are poptarts

what's wrong with poptarts, with the exception of the fact that they're made out of people?

Pretty sure that's food

youtube.com/watch?v=4mU802eQ3jE