I'm a black man that loves white women. Why does that piss off white boys so much? You guys love asian women...

I'm a black man that loves white women. Why does that piss off white boys so much? You guys love asian women. We like white women.

>I'm a black man that loves white women

You can have em

History repeats itself. Keep pissing whitey off.

help yourself, dude. i've banged an occasional black woman. they are all here for everyone to enjoy. don't listen to these racist faggots.

I would bang every ethnicity of a woman except for black
Idk man, black women are just unattractive

Mods?

nah just russian
18 y/o russian girls look like they're 11 for some reason

it's not love my man. it's more of lust than anything.

I mean that picture is an obvious fake, using it prove that all large black dicks are fake is a little disingenous

lol
yeah, okay

it's from a registered website you fucking moron

i dont really care what you into
i like asian women
also the only reason i can think of white men getting pissed off is because the truth scares them
the truth that in a couple of years they will be the minority

eeew

>so pink on the inside

>the truth that in a couple of years they will be the minority
In poor areas. If a bitch wants to be a poverty line single mother, no problem.
We don't need trash like that.

Black men actually love white boys

fpbp

it's ok, only fat white girls like niggers. techinically fatties do have big asses and your people like that. so in this case, 2 wrongs will eventually make another wrong with identity crisis

a skinny white girl would never be with a black guy if she wants to see her friends, family, and job again

Pls, Fuck more White Women,
I'm ASIAN and I don't like White Cucks Fucking ASIAN Women,
ASIANS are for ASIANS ONLY You Goddamn CUCKS / PEDO

case in point

I’ve actually seen a few skinny white girls with black guys. You’re ignorant.

gross
less gross, but still not interested

I don't mind. Everyone likes white women. Actually it seems like the only people who don't are dark skinned women, hiding their jealousy behind hatred

MAGA MAGA MAGA

go for it. the only white girls that fuck black guys are the ones without any other options

Well they aint helpin when they mix out.
They just showin they are incels an basically tellin their women that they are bettet

Who cares what autistic incels think no one irl life takes em serious nor do their family.

Im a white guy that loves black women so there!