youtube.com/watch?v=4NJYWgb6dQM
youtube.com/watch?v=yWM_oGybl4g
stuff.co.nz/life-style/love-sex/98150784/helen-clarke-fingers-samoan-student
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i ate a dead pigeon today found it in some puddle. was fucking mean as to eat

Time and a half day more like.

Too soon.

I played games all day.

LOL never put a woman in charge of anything. You fucking hories have fucked with natural order.

Go live in a tree then, if you want to talk about nature.

I'll fuck your filthy nostrils with a glue stick then stick confetti up for anal cavity you piece of degenerate shit. You're the type of person us NZ'ers will rape furiously up the asshole with a shattered tui beer bottle, you are the type of person we would mail to africa for the children to harvest your internal organs and play with them like the skipping ropes they are.

Anyone know any Wellington snapchat sluts?

I'll start: dovetales

holy fuck

This

Too bad i visit your country every year and fuck your women. When you come across the pond you losers can't even get jobs unless it's laboring pushing a wheelbarrow full of dirt around. LOL KYS faggot. I hope she ruins your economy....which she will. You must reside in south aukland you retarted samoan mongloid.

shame faggot you got ROASTED

How was that a roast? Keyboard warriored on Sup Forums? LOL get a grib you maori faggot. Wallabies won.

Totally roasted bro don't try saving ya self

‘New Zealand’
‘Labour’
Does not compute. Lazy fat beer drinking wife bashing dole bludging cunts.

any chinese immigrants here? what do I mix with rice whiskey?

Ugly

Wellington pussy for ya

What's her name?

Amanda

heres a wellington D in a wellington V

You sheared her?

fake and gay

More of amanda

whats fake about it? Its cropped and got a nice filter on it cause I use it on my fetlife profile.

I dont get it?

Hello, boys!

Oh my fucking God, what have I done.

post moar of her with creampies

starting every general with this

pls bully me none

Fuck this; I'm going for a walk.

What are you all listening to right now?

youtube.com/watch?v=42EreAruzGA

memes will never be memes if you have to force it.

Pro tip:
kys

>NZ joins the list of CUCKED countries with female leaders; Germany, England, NZ

hordes of refugees incoming

youtube.com/watch?v=4NJYWgb6dQM

>implying King winston isnt calling all the shots
>implying he doesn't rival putin in terms of alphaness

Didn't realise they'd released new music

>King winston
>Alpha

bitch please the only thing "king" winston will be doing is prepping Jacinda's big black bulls

Dunners reporting.

I might buy a panel van.

Fucking kek what an entrance
Hope you're enjoying your walk xo
Saved
Haven't heard that song in a long ass time wew
>youtube.com/watch?v=yWM_oGybl4g

He's still got it. I like this live version better than the original, probably because the tempo is quicker

Wood or regular pigeon?

Went to the nearby night market last week, it fucking owned. I had fried squid tentacles, seafood paella, bbq pork bun, currywurst, peanut butter and chocolate cake, and blueberry ice cream.

good thread

Hi gais just a quick hello from STAAAAAAYA FUCK YEAH BEST FUUCKIN COUNTRY IN THR WORLD THE REST OF YOUSE ARE A PACK OF CUNTING POOOOOOOFTER CUUUUUNTS!!!

Fuck off cunt go eat some salt pills for your shitty desert.

I'm going to tell Papua new Guineans how great their life could be in Australia.

Realising now that as a kid I hated Bananas, Butter, and Cheese, but now that I'm an adult I've tried and liked them all. Maybe I just didn't like yellow as a kid?

How are you enjoying all your fucken lowlife crims back kiwi faget hahahahahahahaha

Back from my walk boys, stopped early because of reasons.

I have no idea how to do clubbing anymore
how do I go about getting laid

uh
did y'all forget helen clark?
fucken newfags

Did you see some prime boipussi but were too nervous to talk to them so you came home to wank?

What did everyone have for tea?

i will literally cuck you faggot

>did y'all forget helen clark?
No, but literally everyone did forget Jenny Shipley. Sucks for her that she was NZ's first female Prime Minister and no one even remembers it.

Yeah more or less.

Was thinking naughty thoughts about whomever, got a hard diddle, think I might have walked past people in a car but I might just be a bit stoned but I did think I thought I heard a giggle a snicker a bit of a little laugh if you will.

Cheers for asking.

I had Subway at 3pm, haven't eaten since then unless wine counts as a meal.

Legal weed when?

BREAKING NEWS:

Helen Clark the former Prime Minister and of New Zealand has reportedly been caught red handed, literally and figuratively, fingering a Samoan exchange student at the Auckland War Memorial.

More to come.

stuff.co.nz/life-style/love-sex/98150784/helen-clarke-fingers-samoan-student

bet your sweat arse tastes like win meal, cunt faggot

Because she wasn't elected, her situation was like bills but even more underhanded and less respectable.

I don't know everyone my age, 26, has left my town.

But, to be fair, very fucking sexy to be honest. If we're being honest.

Jacinda? Very much so.

lol, I remembered her name but hesitated to put it because I couldn't remember if she was actually PM or just the opposition leader

who cares?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

NO, the shipleation with Shipley, bruh.

Sexy af tbh wit you muh bruh MUH BOI

You get out of breath bro?

Nah just missed you heaps.

Why did you cucks just vote in a commie as your pm?

why did you just eat your own shit

lived this meme
spent the whole day on my phone because there was fucking nothing to do but pass time
might spend my pay bump on a case

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to vote National. Their policies are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of market economics most of the taxes will go over a typical voter's head. There’s also Key's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The MPs understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these taxes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike National truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Key’s existential pony-tail tugging, which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Bill English’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a National tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Doesn’t answer my question kuckwi

Where are the cheap cigars at?

wtf I just looked it up I thought John key was president. How didn't I notice Bill English for an entire year wtf?????

tfw boipussi hasn't been filled with cock in a while

because they're practically fucking identical

where u

I'll give you some dick, where you at?

i'm willing to let you suck my dick only 20 bux

Fuck off man, I'll let him suck my dick for five bucks and my dick only smells a little weird.

whose keen on a nzg meet up?

get a bottom or two and the rest of us can just nut in them??

Kiwi living in Banff, Alberta, Canada here. whats up back home?

sounds pretty gay tbh

>and my dick only smells a little weird.
what you consider weird gays might consider hot as fuck

Reminder that Kiwi boys have some hot smelling/tasting uncut cocks.

Keep it up!

just like your mums dad

It was a joke, but hey get a whiff of that dick scent if you want it.

I volunteer to bottom! I want all the /nzg/ cum as I can get!

>>Tui

Confirmed homosexual here

as long as you dress up as a slutty school girl else it's just gay as fuck

Can do :3

yes pls
like actual

>just gay as fuck
thats the whole point you fucking queer

DUNNERS THE MAN
DUNNERS THE MACHINE
YEAH DUNNERS THE LEGENED!!

I'll mail you a vial of dick sweat for $2

Hey man, we tried. For what it's worth, National did get the largest amount of votes. If we were FPTP Labour wouldn't be in, but, I'm kinda fucking glad we aren't FPTP.