My friend sent me this while back, do you think he is just trying to get attention...

My friend sent me this while back, do you think he is just trying to get attention? He said he was very depressed and wanted to see himself bleed because in his mind it would keep him from wanting to go to his ex's house and killing her and her new boyfriend.

In this moment it's his hearth that bleed.
Tell him that he have to kill them both, that's the unique way to stop his hearth from bleeding, don't be a pussy op, help your friend

I mean, he has written down a plan.

Let's hear about it, seems interesting

Talk him through this man. If you really are his friend you have to be there for him. Get off Sup Forums and tell him everything is going to be ok

It's not gonna be okay, he will just get used to it

He said he would go to her house and get inside because he knows where the key is at and then he would wait in her room under her bed till she went asleep. Then he would get out under the bed and get on top of her and tie her up and use a gag. Then he would proceed to rape her and cum inside her. Then he would take the gun and stick it in her mouth and blow her brains out. He said he would want the boyfriend there too, and for him to be tied up watching the whole thing. Then when he killed her he would shoot him in the stomach and watch him bleed out slowly so he can think about how much pain he caused him

Men don't show this kind of weakness to other men. Its not in our nature unless there is some ulterior motive.
He probably wants pity sex from you regardless of your gender op

Man what a cool guy
Tell him to get his shit together

9/10, could use some shit flinging.
What's the escape plan?

Hopefully turning the gun on himself

All he really said was that after killing those two he would continue to go into any store that was open and open fire on anyone that past by him

He would kill till he was killed

Isn't a good plan, he will get arrested for sure, he have to rape her with a condom, and wearing gloves, better 2 pair. Shot her is another problem, there are alternative metods for do it, then you will have to help him by telling the police that he was with you, or the best would be to simulate an holiday with him

This is nit okay. I had this problem since last year and two weeks ago i promised my gf to get help. It was very hard but now i'm okay and waiting for my next visit to the therapist. You should really ask him to promise he will get help and you should not give him more attention, also not less attention, because that may lead him into thinking he is mentally ill, wich he is, and that may be the final straw. I got the last person i lived for and it really helped. This summer i failed at suicide and three weeks ago my girlfriend called my friend to rescue me. Don't get mad at him or be dissapointed, you need to be very carefull because you can never estimate how serious he is about his plans. Sorry for my bad english im dutch

Jesus this person is your friend? Tell him to shut his fucking mouth or you'll kick his ass.

its for attention, but the cry for help type of attention.

tell him to do everyone else a favor and shoot himself before that happens
imagine being normal joe goes to the store to get a drink at night or something and some beta cuck shoots you because he cant deal with his emotions like a regular fucking human

Let me take back this statement. Your friend is mentally ill and is gunna need some real help. He is looking for attention, but that's because he clearly needs it. tread lightly.

what are you? some sort of pussies? we have to help this Sup Forumsro to feel better, just think about how he can do the crime and still be free

he will die slowly from the gunshot to the stomach. more than enough time to get to a hospital. you need to gut him with a knife. just slice him straight across. make his guts literally fall out

I hope your the boyfriend :)

lol fuck

Nice try OP saw this pic before fag

Please tell me, what if you are US is your area code 979?

You should probably take this seriously OP. Call the cops on him they are able to schedule into a psych ward for 24h