How do you deal with Chads at your job

How do you deal with Chads at your job.

I'm a 5'6 dude (Asian and 18) working retail at Costco. I keep getting pushed around by tall white dudes that are like 25. One of the guys has fucked two my coworkers in the food-court.

I want to spit in all their faces but they have seniority over me. And at least one is fuckung the 24 year old manager, who is kind of hot.

How do You guys make friends with Chads at work?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4qNbwuB9X4g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Same problem. I'm also asian. I started hating white men and started going to asianmasculinity.

Simple... Get a better job that means you work in an all male environment. Aside from the 1 admin and 1 finance girl, who the chimps on the floor don't get to look at.

Chinks.

But seriously just man up. Or talk to them about football and shit they seem interested in.

what a fucking looser. i hope you go nuts and shoot people.

Video tape them, Then share it online

Grow a fucking pair. If you act like a beta without a spine then people will naturally treat you like shit.

Men hate those they perceive to be weaker than them, that is a fundamental rule of human nature. Just because they're the ones who pick on you doesn't mean that the rest of your co-workers don't think that you're a bitch.

Wait... these people are losers. They're 25 and working in a fucking food court. Get on tinder if you need to get laid but don't become so emotionally vested in such a nominal situation. Make yourself a better person. Someone who is more attractive, if you want to draw in mates. Get in good physical shape, learn to dress stylish, learn positive people skills and get involved in interesting hobbies. It won't be hard to top some bottom feeding adult who can't get a job outside of a mall.

chads don't exist, they're the normal people and in reality, you're the hated one.

>working retail at Costco
>like 25

Make fun of their failure as men, of course.

best advice in the thread. ignore everything else.

The guys at my job.
>50+ year old, divorced dude with a beer belly
>60+ year old dude who has like 90 grand children
>a bunch of 35-45 year old dudes, mostly married with kids

There is no chads here.

Sounds like you're just a pussy. I'm 5'4'' and nobody fucks with me because I'm kind of buff and have a shitty look on my face at all times.

I don't. I avoid annoying people at all costs. And when I have to deal with them I just bite my lip and go through it as fast as possible.

t: white and 23

This, except 28 and virgin.

>Men hate those they perceive to be weaker than them, that is a fundamental rule of human nature.

Where does this bullshit come from. I don't hate guys weaker than me. I might respect them less, ignore them more, whatever. But I don't waste time despising them for it unless it personally inconveniences me.

If a human actively hates someone else because he perceives them to be weaker than himself, he's the weak one, not the person he's hating on. It's just internalized self-hate that's leaking out. There's nothing fundamental about it anymore and there's no evolutionary benefit to it either, it's just stupidity and self-loathing.

It's made up garbage user believes to make himself feel better about his lack of self-worth.

Yup. To a looser everyone is a Chad.

coming from a 6'5" 275lb Danish American, I can say these guys don't dislike you. Also, we all like pussy, so the fact that they are getting it doesn't mean anything other than they were offered it for the taking.

Leave your basements. To feel contempt for people weaker than you is a completely normal feeling as is fearing those who are stronger, and envying those who are better.

I fuck their girlfriends.
It's easy when you and they are both vegetarian.
See:

I don't get what you mean by "pushed around." What're they doing thats impeding you from doing your job? Seriously, just show up to work on time, do the job by giving it 200%, collect the paycheck, and head back home. Who gives a fuck what other people doing at work? Work is for work, not stupid bullshit, lol.

So what?

Thanks for providing further evidence of why people are worthless and should be avoided.

>How do you deal with Chads at your job.
>How do you deal with Chads at your job?

By living the NEET life my friend.

Good slave, every employer needs people like you.

Yeah, because sticking it up to the man is real mature, lol. Have fun with that.

What do you mean by "pushed around"?

Costco pays well fuck faces. Ignore and avoid everyone at work. Coworkers are not your friends. Do your job and get paid. Dumb bitches will not hesitate to HR your lanky yellow ass and those fucking losers will be there till they start balding.

I am the 'man'.

By not being a pathetic whiny pussy faggot like you

This.

Can you elaborate for us, OP?

>doing the bare minimum to be a productive member of society is slavery

are you seriously this fucking stupid

There is no such thing as Chad,it's a Sup Forums meme started by neckbeards, just be confident and be yourself people will come to you.

Ok guys chads definitely exist. They're not as common as everyone thinks, but they are definitely there. Chads are annoying and dumb as hell. My chads name is jessie and hes literally the dumbest sack of shit ive ever met.

I'm 6'2, white, and 190lbs. I'd never give asians shit. They're the closest thing to white available. I don't know what k8nd of fratboy town you're posting this from, but sorry you gotta deal with that. Don't take this as virtue signaling tho. I think all races are below whites.

Damn I'm not a chad but Asians are bros. Whites and Asians against the other races tbh fam

So, some guys are getting laid and that pisses you off? What kind of Asian faggot are you, Racist pussy.

this is the funniest fucking thread i've read in a long time

bumping for keks

not an asian or beta manlet or whatever but maybe this will help you chinks out
youtube.com/watch?v=4qNbwuB9X4g

you don't, you jump straight over managements head and report straight to HR and get the lot fired for physical abuse. Other wise bend over and let them make friends with you fag, you clearly like it.