My friend wore this bikini to a joint holiday with her husband and my husband...

My friend wore this bikini to a joint holiday with her husband and my husband. I feel like 2/3 of her breasts are on show and looks intentionally trying to tempt my husband. Am I over thinking this or is it obvious that she knows she has massive tits?

She fucked them both at already fam

holy shit an actual question on Sup Forums! i aint an expert but she has big tits n she knows it. sorry

Shut the fuck up, nothing is happening.

girls wear this shit so they get looks yes. that is why you should've worn the kind of bikini that barely covers anything. you're suppose to look hotter than her. make her husband look at you

theres nothing to suggest she's a slut, dont listen to this prick

She knows her tits are huge, she's not trying to tempt your husband though, you're overthinking it. She either likes showing off or is wearing it for her husband.

Also that top doesn't fit that lady at all, looks awful in that photo.

cmon guys, dont encourage this bullshit. remember the rules, if its a woman post proof. then tits or gtfo. Honestly, dont waste your time with a troll because it 'might be a woman' lol

you're clearly a man. why do you think she likes showing off or wearing it for her husband? its just a normal bikini ffs, not attention seeking at all. and why does it look bad?

She’s ugly as shit so don’t worry.

Show us your tits so we can assess the situation

You're over thinking it. Now you know what to do.

OP's picture is fake

This is OP. This is not about a comparison of size, I just wanna know if I'm overthinking her bikini and being ridiculous. from the comments it sounds like i am, so thanks

Tits or gtfo dumb bitch, then we talk bissiness.

Post an actual picture of your mate so we know how the bikini looks on her at least, don't be a faggot this isn't /adv/

TITS OR GTFO!!

Monogamy is something the Church made up first of all. Secondly if u are so worried your husbands going to hit it and it makes you jealous you goin to hell any fuckin way. So fuck it you fuck her ol man he fucks her they fuck each other you and her go fuck and go home happy. Humans by nature are not monogamous.

you don't need to show a lot of tit to seduce a married man. We get bored, pretty much any woman that smiles at us can have us.

if she wants to fuck your husband she doesn't need that bikini to do it.

lads, lets be real right, she doesnt look like a slut and i doubt she even knows she's hot. end of.

Insecure whore looking for attention store or more.

I've never met a girl that didn't know that was hot.

Trust me, from all the male attention they naturally get they come to realize very quickly how hot they are.

She has an ugly face. She wears that top to show off and feel good about herself. Nobody wants your husband.

This! I can't believe it took so long to ask...

i dont see how that top is showing off. all bikinis show some tit so its normal.

show us your tits anyways fag

Just as opposed to a one piece or something. Not saying she's really going out of her way, but she's just wearing that so it shows off a part of her that she thinks others find attractive. She does that because she usually doesn't look attractive at all.

you blind? she looks like she's taking cocks. a lot of cocks with tits like that.

Tits or gtfo
Any other response are faggots

Found the virgin

Maybe you can show yours so we can compare

Nigga if you aren't a trap gtfo

everyday man. finally post a new pic for a change. this is so old. the other one of her is much better anyway

>Am I over thinking this
yes

holidays, warm, lake or some sea, what the fuck is she supposed to wear, it's a typical bikini

SHE LOOKS HOT AS FUCK. JUST DO HER ALREADY

She's wearing a bikini at the beach. Pretty standard. I'd hazard a guess that you were as well.

You're going to need more than just an attire to warrant your suspicions about this woman.

tbf though that bikini lets her tits hang out pretty clearly. she knows she has massive tits and wants them seen. truth.

ya, sure, "your husband"
like your not 14, we believe you

I think he was banging her then and is probably banging her right now while your on here talking to us and thinking about them banging.

OP never said he was a girl you douchebag

If your husband is going to cheat, he is going to cheat. She doesn't have to seduce him, she just has to smile

Yea but that doesn't mean she wants to fuck OP's husband. She probably just wants to make her own husband jealous of all the attention she's gathering. Women are like that

Way to assume OPs gender, shitlord. Given OP is OP, this one is likely in a same sex marriage.

she's hot and has massive tits. i'd do her. just saying

She is busted up.she can bend over back of her head is gorgeous

Is her name daisy?? i think i know her

Why not ask your 'friend' about it? Why not ask your husband about it? What were YOU wearing? Women are really fucking stupid.

you know her from where? pls share more info...

nice tits.

OP got cucked

how do you know tho? she looks like a nice and sweet enough gal

Tits or gtfo op

Start walking around topless to show her who is boss

are you just messing or are you all stupid enough to think she really is a slut? she looks innocent as fuck and probably no idea how big her tits are.

You're overthinking this you stupid cunt, no one cares about your pointless life. Your husband probably wants to fuck her as well. If you're fat and ugly this happens.
The chinese milf knows she has breasts yes you fucking retard.

a/ in no way is that chick a milf b/ agreed on OP being a stupid cunt c/ i want to fuck her... name would help!

With a face like that, I doubt anything is going on

Yes, you're overthinking it. She has great tits and likes to look attractive.

When you put on makeup don't you look in the mirror and feel happy when you look good? This is the same thing, when she puts those puppies in that bikini and looks in the mirror I bet she smiles to herself.

It's got nothing to do with your husband. I just think you're jealous.

Mmmm pasta. Already comes in two flavors - my friends wife, and my boyfriend.

Not the one you're responding to, but the top is obviously padded and the cup size is too small. Additionally, it sits too low, she needs to pull those strings up a little more.

T. Someone who dates a Vickie's bra fitter

>Sup Forums is Yahoo Answers
Pretty sure I saw this image in a thread a few days ago; sorry, bud.

it's quiz time! what size are her tits in OP's post then

i think someone said she's harriet sugar cookie?

This, OP you're overthinking it. She probably owns a couple of bikinis like that bc they look good on her. You don't think she'd buy another one because "oh no she might think I'm trynna steal her husband" aye

This. Fuck, why are women so retarded?

i applaud your ability to punctuate correctly

She's the fitter, not me.... I just stare at tits. I'll guess 38c

OP's a cock. New Question. IS she a SLUT or SWEET GIRL?

Exactly how much does she have to cover up in order to satisfy you? Big tits are big tits, and she isn't going to wear a burka.

Also, she was on a fucking vacation with her husband. Why should she give a shit about yours?

i wouldn't say those are big tits. B cups at best.

shes not tempting your husband, shes just making you the beta

stop making this thread

100% false

OP should know the rules

Tits R US

who is she then come on

Silly girl, it's for YOU. She's a lesbo and thinks you are too. She wants to do 69 with you and taste your sweet pussy while you lick hers.

She has baby teeth, OP. No need to worry.

Nice rack for sure but dont sweat it

define nice rack. Those are average sized at best... what does baby teeth got to do with anything

D cups real?

She looks like a cartoon character from Rug Rats with those teeth. Those tits do look like fun though. You're husband probably enjoyed looking at them.

anyone know if those tits are real or not? are they like, Bs?

You're overreacting. Like a woman. She's got big tits, but you're insecure and stupid for thinking it's to tempt your mong husband.

She does have fantastic sweat bags

what size?