I'm considering suicide, Sup Forums. No joke, no story. AMA, I suppose

I'm considering suicide, Sup Forums. No joke, no story. AMA, I suppose.

Why are you considering suicide

I'm tired of crying myself to sleep every night. As it currently stands, there's all of two people who would miss me, and I know which one is gonna take it harder. People in general just don't like me.

Have you seen a professional, and talked about medication

Can you give me any money you have left? I would much appreciate!

Don't do I man... I'm not going to tell you there's a plan for you or the worlds a better place with in it, but seriously, killing yourself has to be the most cowardly, pussy thing to do. You have problems, so does everybody else. Man up and deal with it. Killing yourself just hurts everybody else. And don't give me the 'ug no one cares about me' nonsense

shut up kill yourself

Being liked by people is only one aspect of life, why would you turn your back on the rest of it to do something so final?

It's not just the social aspect. My dad is crippled, my brothers hate me, my mom split, my house is falling apart, we live just above the poverty line but too far out for anything to be affordable, and as stated before, the social aspect. I keep good grades, but I'm still a fucking moron with very little skills (even if everyone says I'm great. I swear, they think I'm autistic, for real). I feel like it would be so much different if I had someone to hold in my arms while I fall asleep, but that's probably just me kidding myself.

this tbh
don't kill yourself for the sole sake that you'd look like a little bitch op

do it you little bitch, unless you're a fucking pussy

omae wa mou shindeiru

Are you really going to give up? Don’t like your life? Change it or dissapear to start something new. You haven’t seen of felt everything that life has to offer. There is no honor in suicide

this.

Hell, if this is b8 then I am one sucky fisherman.

NANI?!
*Hangs self*

> I feel like it would be so much different if I had someone to hold in my arms while I fall asleep, but that's probably just me kidding myself.
If it makes you feel better, it probably wouldn't be much different.

Ok, but do it in a worthwhile fashion.
Assault ISIS or something.

kys you fucking faggot stop bitching and making it our problem. no wonder no one fucking likes you you're a fucking cunt.

You're the one who took the time to come here and reply.

Hey, me too. My phone just used predictive text to try putting her name after 'hey', I think that's context enough. In a year or so I'm going to buy a gun because I'm too much of a bitch to do it any other way, that, and low success rates of alternatives. Now that I've typed it out I realize it isn't really contemplation anymore, it's a plan. If you're going to do it, use a gun.

Sounds rough m8, but try and find small pleasures in life, keep busy, and maybe try and do something to help others to shift the focus away from your own life. Nobody has a perfect life, some are just better at faking it than others.

Have you thought about taking some assholes with you? Walk into a gang neighborhood at night and just start shooting into a large group of tattooed cholos or nigs. Or maybe avenge someone who was wronged but the system didn't get them justice, like in the movies.

Stream it.