Just came across this video and got a strange sense of satisfaction out of it. Post more like it if possible...

Just came across this video and got a strange sense of satisfaction out of it. Post more like it if possible, otherwise just post people getting rekt or fucking up animals

Fuck off.

kys by drowning in shit

Get into therapy you fucking loser.

fuckoff back to that rekt thread and contribute there you cuck.

you're a fucking subhuman freak go die

Is that a serval? It looks like one.

kek

Yeah the strange sense of satisfaction is disconnection. Enjoy your isolation.

The weak should fear the strong.

You are a worthless sack of shit. You are a irredeemable waste of human resources. I truly wish death upon you

Any person cruel to animals deserves to fucking die.

Why on earth are you mad at op for animals doing what animals do? Its not even controversial. Animals kill each other all the time

dinosaurs are also animals, right?

Holy shit you fuck, just so you know I've just been on 9gag animal section and you're a sick fuck because doggos are love

Shut up faggot

Get help

Cunt. I would knock your teeth down your throat if I ever met you Irl.

we've got an edgelord

You probably own a small dog like the one in OP faggot. Hope the same happens to your dog.

did he died?

It's a cheetah, idiot.

White faggots in flip flops acting up.

shit tier thread is shit tier.

OP is a faggot.

Someone post Andy Sixx

shit stain animal abusing faggot eat shit

>NOW WHO'S NOT MAN ENOUGH STELLA?
I can smell his erectile dysfunction from here

deserving of eternal torture

i hope u fucking die

Maybe, just maybe someone out in the real world isn't a basement dwelling sack of cum like yourself, you cocksucker. Hope you get cancer of the rectum, you faggot.

Go fuck yourself, you bell-end. Hope your family all die in a fire.

love watching that little runt squirm

NEDM

what's with the babbies on this board in 2017

I know Sup Forums hates animal cruelty but there's nothing wrong with enjoying videos such as OP's as we're just witnessing a simple mistake rather than clear animal cruelty

looked like cow didnt get up not goat.

now these guys I would imprison and torture kill 1 by 1

All of you are sick fucks

that filename lol

Remember, wishing harm on people over animals signifies mental illness.

Nah, you really wouldn't.

>you will have to watch all your animal fuckmates die

If I had the chance I would literally do this to all of you faggots...
you have no balls to do this to a person and do it to animals but I have the balls to do it to you...
I have to kill bulls on a regular basis and I do it in the best way possible but this surpasses everything and I wish I had the chance to chrush your teeth out

fuck you cunt kys.

Fuck animals lovers. Goddamnit Sup Forums is so weak now

kill yourself

this is fucking abhorrent.

Why does OP keep posting all these pictures of himself?

Shitpics don't dissuade me. Keep posting. Easy to filter, and you can just make another thread if needed.

I mean it's just a killed animal, it didn't suffer or anything.

Society has no need nor want of people like you.

I'd say kill yourself but you I know you wont.

But I do sincerely hope you get cancer and and die a slow painful death.
I put you on the same level as people who like to abuse children and we all love how society treats pedo's

Please die.

fucking 9gaggers are here now?

Mad?
XDDDDDD

I just arrived at this thread and I need to let something out real quick that's very obvious that you guys should already know.
Animals are better than humans, more humane than humans, and deserve better than humans, why?
Because you will never see animals drop bombs on each other like humans do, you will never see animals shoot each other over getting called a "nigger" like humans do, you will never see an animal get stalked, harassed, and mocked on the internet by other animals like humans do.

See the pattern here? Why is this relevant? Because I saw someone comment that humans don't deserve to get rekt because of a "few" others.