I just watched the jiren and goku fight... holy f*ck. Is super worth watching...

I just watched the jiren and goku fight... holy f*ck. Is super worth watching? I have never seen a dbz episode in my life

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3-T2CHbdn74
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you aren't 25yo++ and you haven't grown in front of dbz during your youth ? No.

This thread again,
Goku is still a Retard.

I enjoy it alot but I grew up with dbz. The tournament is really comfy watching for me. That being said, the jiren and goku fight is an anamoly, it's by far the best fight in a long time since it obviously had more budget and time put into it. The music is better too. Most fights are full of filler and padding and less intense than this.

First time I posted it?

I enjoy it, is pretty funny at times and the fights are always good.

definitely worth.
especially if you grew up watching dragon ball (kid goku) it has some of the charm from it. silly transformations tho. Still, give it a shot

Watch the two new movies, then skip to episode 40 or so of the super anime and continue from there. Some user may correct me because I know it's not exactly ep 40 where you should begin but I cba looking it up

I'm hoping they go all out on a vegeta vs freiza fight on goku/jiren levels.

>goku
>retarded
pick one? He's the strongest by far

i'm 29 the last time i watched DBZ was 2001
this new DB didn't get me by the hype
should i watch it?

the animation and art is pretty shit tier in super. the jiren fight was just about the only interesting thing so far.

Fuck off kraut.

What if you're 25+ and DB/DBZ was your childhood but you absolutely hated DBGT and even the end of the buu saga with that gay gotenks fusion bullshit, will I like super or should I just go back to rewatching comfy dragonball?

He's still a fucking retard you idiot, how does one exclude the other

>strength
>mental capacity
shit is not correlated

>in4 Sup Forums is random
just leave

Old school, nothing beats dbz freeze saga, that moment when he unlocks super saiyan.. db super is good but no real story.

I think it'll be worth a try. Super has alot of stupid shit in it also but I believe it's a big step up from dbgt without a doubt, and better than the buu saga which did have alot of retarded shit in it admitedly.

Watch this then decide

youtube.com/watch?v=3-T2CHbdn74

16:10 is the good shit

bump

Super is trash most of the time. Still doesn't stop me watching it every week.

yes nigga you should watch it most fucking awsome action series ever

Literally the best thing in shonen history.

Super has one interesting fight per arc. Calm down shilling it this hard.

>watching dbz/super for the fights
>not watching it for the plot
dumbass

>implying dragon ball z ever had a interesting plot outside the fights
>implying super has a remotely decent plot that isn't full of ass pulls

The only thing Dragon Ball related with a good plot is the original Dragon Ball series
You have to be 18 to post here.

SAME FUCKING THING OVER AND OVER!!

GET A PLOT!!
JAPANESE FAGGOTS!!

After frieza somehow kills beerus and zeno and becomes a dark god and goku, jiren and hit kill him, a ''dark'' universe will appear with even stronger fighters and.........................

You have to be 18 to post here.

So everyone here is 18? That's weird. I'm 19. I'm the oldest here.

Taking everything too literally, that's a sign of autism user.

Low tier easily amused faggot, lol. Hurrdurr I'm 19.

Well, the fact that this thread exists is making me contemplate watching it.

Troll threads about a series on Sup Forums indicate that it has enough popularity, and it's well liked enough, that somebody think it's going to generate a good kerfuffle.

Like, the rick and morty troll threads. I don't read them, but when the show became popular, there were a sudden influx of rick and morty troll threads.

Wen tings r popular u C dem mor often :))

This plot sounds fucking great to me...

Super is interesting is angel/demon stuff but is very focussed for kids, 0 violence. On the last episode Freezer* used is "finger-laser attack" and this attack only punched that super saiyan kid like a wall... On DBZ this attack killed vegeta (and Trunks when Cell used the same attack) and they puked tons blood on a painful death... unimaginable scenes for super.

*Golden Freezer, so the attack is like x100 times more stronger

Huh?

I'm OP and what the fuck are you on about with this being a ''troll'' thread? I was asking a simple question. I went on to watch afew other fights on youtube and i've decided to watch it. On the first movie atm.

>buu is skinny now
wtf is this shit?

Multiple forms? You didn't watch the anime did you? Gtfo from here

It's not even a new form he literally just trained abit more and lost some weight. Watch the anime, gtfo from here.

>correcting to freezer

You can watch db and dbz, sub only though, the dub is an abomination with all the changes/terrible voice acting/music

Read the manga if you get to super though, the anime is really bad

>I have never seen a dbz episode in my life
watch the full kid buu / goku fight

is db super ''comfy''?