GETTIN MUH FOO SHTAMPS

Wuz good, Sup Forums?

I had a phone interview this morning with my Department of Social Services case worker about getting food stamps/ebt since I'm unemployed and stupidly decided to take both last semester as well as the summer off from community college. It sounded like I'm gonna be all set for about $200 worth a month and now I just gotta wait for muh ebt card to arrive in the mail (whenever that is).

Issue is that these benefits will only last 3 months, after which I need to volunteer or find a job for 20 hours a week to keep receiving benefits. I could get a doctor's notice to exempt me from this but we'll see where I'm at in 3 months.

I'm a 21 year old SAWCM who's only had two jobs, both for only about a month because of mental issues and unexcused absences with the second job. I managed to make an A in a general economics class in the winter 2015 semester but that's only one class, I've tried taking multiple classes at once and I couldn't handle it.

Idk Sup Forums, I had might as well get used to asking for government help at this rate. I used to scorn the "parasites leeching off the tax-payer funded government tit" when I was a teenager but now in a stroke of irony I have become one of those parasites. Autism, depression, anxiety, adhd and drug addiction have crippled me since 17 but all I can do is pray that God delivers me from all this.

Anyways, has anyone else here had an ebt card before? If so, how useful was it for you and why did you have it?

Also, are there any other former fellow neets who managed to pull or get pulled out of the gutter during young adulthood?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NzspsovNvII
lmgtfy.com/?q=vocational rehab
youtube.com/watch?v=vaVHTp2NKXw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get the fuck off of this board you degenerate piece of shit.

:(

Bump?

Sorry pal, I don't know anything about food stamps. But I'm in a similar boat to you - perhaps worse in the sense that I've achieved less. Got to stay positive; we're going to make it.

What drugs did you abuse. ? How long did you use ?

Fucking disgusting. Do you really think it's easy for the rest of the world to get up and go work for their money? There's plenty of people who deal with the same issues you do and go to work and make money. Sounds like you just want to be a victim and not do shit while the rest of the nation goes to work and pays your bills.

What you cannot teach to fly you should teach to fall faster.

I don't need food stamps in the slightest but have considered on more than one occasion trying to get them just to bankrupt the system faster.

I used EBT for two months while waiting tables in my mid-20s after being a NEET piece of shit for years. Didn't feel good doing it. Cancelled once I could. Got a good job now, married and with a baby on the way.

I don't think I deserved it, but it was helpful at the time.

get off this fucking board and bust your ass all day looking for a trades internship or go to some trades school you worthless fuck

Yup. Though positivity definitely isn't my strong suit.

Ketamine for 2 years from 17 to 19, Adderall for 4 years from 17 to present, DXM (yeah I know right) for 4 years from 17 to last month, Alcohol for 6 years from 15 to a month and a half ago.

Yeah I guess. My vocational rehab should be getting me a job here very soon, however. One that it will be nearly impossible for me to be fired from in the first month.

I'd give her my kosher sausage for a food stamp if you catch my drift

>ebt
Sell weed you leech faggot.

My record is clean son, and I don't intend to risk staining it. That's one thing I managed to do right in my life so far... well that and not having a kid with some insane biddie but we know that isn't exactly due to voluntary choices on my part as opposed to a result of my laziness+mental issues.

I also really don't want to be raped in prison, that would probably screw me up bad for life.

The lady in your pic is actually funny though.

youtube.com/watch?v=NzspsovNvII

Those are all mild substances IMO. The economy is worse than ever. Don't allow yourself to become addicted or dependent on any drugs. This will allow you to keep a clearer head and keep trying to better yourself. Never be ashamed for useing everything you can to care for yourself and your family. Best of Luck and don't allow depression to set in, your not alone not by a long shot, but stay clean as you can. That will better your chances of securing a posative future.

Prison? I'm not saying to become the next Escobar. I sold weed all throughout college. Sell to ppl you know, stay low key and you'll pull in more than NEETBUX son.
> you have a clean record
If you're planning on being a Neet what does it matter?
Its capitalism at its finest.

Yea she's funny alright. People like her need to have abortions only and not any more money. If I was black I would murder this herpes infected whore who's trying to educate minorities on how to ruin the system that's paid for her nasty ass. She's everything wrong with fraud within our system of caring for others. Her kids will drain society for another generation.

the video is satire fyi

She made the song ironically you thick moron.

There are actually still blacks that are horrified at what they've become. This lady is one of them.

Chapter Jackson's a cutie.

>being this much of a cancerous niggerfaggot

>find a job for 20 hours a week
How do you accomplish this?

>SAWCM
Wut?

Food stamps are a spook

>alcohol
>mild

literally the worst shit to withdraw from

what's the problem with volunteering?

also after reading your story I guess I'm a #HillaryArtillery now.

>Those are all mild substances IMO
Yeah you're probably right. I've seen and known a lot of people in "dah rums o narcahticks anonoomuz" (narcotics anonymous, AA for druggies) that were/are into shooting up serious shit like heron or oxies, meth or coke or both, sometimes both together at the same time. Those people usually either get totally clean soon or go back out on the street on drugs and die, though a few manage to survive out there for several years if not decades.

But my mental issues make quitting difficult. That won't be my excuse forever, and I'm gonna try again very soon though I'm praying hard about it to the magic Man in the sky.

That's where vocational rehab and government disability quotas comes in handy ;)

I'm surprised this has been asked yet. Might as well be me.

What race are you?

What is vocational rehab?

Damn, I guess I got lucky. Depression, dropped out, didn't interact with people for years. Got a job at the first place I applied and worked my ass off physically until I got full time. Not a cushy job by any means but I have a good paycheck and now a social life. This thread makes me appreciate that.

Didn't do any drugs, though. Maybe that's what saved me.

> I used to scorn the "parasites leeching off the tax-payer funded government tit" ... I have become one of those parasites

Funny how that works.

I'm not against welfare myself. I believe that all able bodies workers should be required to volunteer, go to school, or receive professional help to fix whatever is preventing someone from getting a job. I also believe that any able body worker who genuinely is trying to find a job is not a leech if the job market sucks. A workers are at the mercy of the economy. Sometimes you do the right thing but life beats you down for no reason.

White.

lmgtfy.com/?q=vocational rehab

It's a government service to help disabled people get a job, hold it, and learn life skills. "Disabled" meaning both mental and physical conditions that impare one's ability to get a job and keep it, I think.

That's good that your state has a program like that.

She teaches people in other videos how to reap the most benefits and how to commit fraud. No satire.

I had one when I got out of rehab. It lasted 6 months and was like 193$ a month. I didn't reapply because I got a job. Now I pay like 500$ a month in taxes

I have questions.
What the fuck is a SAWCM?

What do you want to life you life?
If you want to be a useless degenerate NEET I wish you luck in hastening the collapse of the US government. Now fuck off.

If you want to make something of your life, then get a job. If you are poor as shit you should still be eligible for some wellfare. Live thriftily, save, finish school. You're in this for the long haul and incremental improvement is all you need.

I thought every state was required by federal law (americans with disabilities act, maybe) to have+fund something similar to that like they have to do with medicaid and food stamps? Hmmm maybe not in Wyoming or North Dakota but still.

My state might lose a good bit of fed funding soon though because our general assembly recently passed a law barring mentally ill sexual deviants with gender identity disorder from going into the wrong restrooms.

What are Sup Forums's thoughts on repaying the system beyond taxes?

If I ever went on welfare I would want to repay what I used back to the state and federal government.

How would you calculate breaking even with the taxpayers?

Should inflation of the dollar be considered?

Should you just pay the principle or should interest be given? If so, how much interest?

Calling me a moron. Ok shitbird. Listen up she's teaching people who don't even know what ironically means you dense fucker. They take the info and run with it for the tax payers and government to care for their dumb ass kids. I know humor and I know fraud I also know she's got STDs so you can have that infected funny whore who does use the system for her profit. Douchebag. Now what. ?

You repay the system by being a contributing part of the system. Welfare exists as a safety net for EVERYONE. By being a taxpayer, you prop up that safety net for you and other people who may some day need it. There is no justification to pay back beyond that.

>cutie
>nigger

Pick one

God damn, you're such a fucking degenerate.

And this is why tax payers are pissed. Because certain people make it their CAREER to collect benefits for generations, all while raising criminals on the governments tit. This is why most people hate welfare for votes in politics.

I'm on 'em. My state doesn't require you to look for a job, just to get Food Stamps. However, I do work - I just don't get paid for it. I'm currently living with a divorced friend (he's like a brother to me) and his kid (mother's a piece of shit). Thing is, he makes just barely enough money to support himself and his kid, and he's looking at getting hit with Child Support even though he's got majority custody.

Without Food Stamps, I just plain wouldn't be eating. He can't afford to actually pay me in cash, so I live with him in trade (not that I have anywhere else to go). He works nights at a very monotonous, strenuous job, so he simply doesn't have the energy to keep the place clean, he can't cook well (I can), because of his schedule he can't really run errands during the day, and someone needs to be available for the kid during the day.

So, even though I don't get cash, I work and provide a valuable service to someone that needs it. And I am on Food Stamps.

All I can advise is to work hard, and try your best to find a job and possibly a friend to live with, to split expenses.

look up on YouTube " who's gonna pay for all my kids " last count was 19 kids by 8 fathers all living on the tit. You already know her color.

>have crippled me
That's bitch language. You crippled yourself.

I had similar issues once, one of the things that kept me going was my pride in who I was and where I had come from and my refusal to become like them. I knew that I was better than that. and eventually I discovered I really was better than that. It's a shame that you aren't.

I think the bitch kid pooper is like 42 years old. Wtf. It's a way to get paid and they know it poop out more kids your salary goes up. These facts are known and has been known for a long time. That's why it's abused and considered fraud.

>clean record
>welfare bum
Felons hold more respect in society desu.

Well those people tend to be either single moms or foster parents because those two groups are the only people in our beautiful 'murrica that would be eligible for enough benefits to live at least within the same means as a full time minimum wage worker. And that will more than likely require a couple hundred hours of paperwork+phone calls+appointments annually to maintain.

Now in Europe I hear that career leeches are pretty common and its easy to become one: youtube.com/watch?v=vaVHTp2NKXw

OP you should consider the following
>get large bag, duct tape, and small canister of helium or argon
>put bag (make sure it's water tight) over head, fill with gas, and duct tape bag around neck
>the gas deprives the brain of air without causing panic

Seriously. Get an exit bag and kill yourself

>getting busted for selling weed

You're a pussy, bro. Just confirmed it. That and you obviously lack imagination. You'll die sad and alone because you will have spent your life taking pitty on yourself.

Thanks for the post. Watching it now.

The pity is beginning to dissipate again thank God but we will see where it goes this time and for how long. Instead of replacing the pity with anger, now it seems to be moving towards a calm, more spiritual focus (something I've never experienced in my life). Like I said we'll see where God takes me. All the other times this has happened I was so sure of myself and my ability to pull myself up by my own bootstraps without God's help that I was blinded to my completely unsustainable, immature thought process as an amoral/immoral atheist.