Have you accepted Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior yet? It's not too late

Have you accepted Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior yet? It's not too late.

Other urls found in this thread:

aish.com/jw/s/48892792.html
carm.org/jesus-robe-scarlet-purple
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Of course.

Praise the Lord. Conquer Sup Forums for Christ.

Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord

Your religion or anyother are just gates or bubles to keep you from living the experience you are here to live, you have a barried keeping you from discovering your true porpuse in life, and only thaking another person for your achivements.

Jesus was a false prophet. The kind we were warned about.

aish.com/jw/s/48892792.html

>fall for Beta Jew meme

Never. Christianity has destroyed Europa.

>t. alberto barbosa

umm, i think its the jewish degeneracy coming from your shithole country that did that.

>t. fucking leaf

>t. alberto barbosa

Europe has been fucked since Rome fell.

I also actively fund a group that brings Muslims into your country, eat shit britfag.

You're country will be Muslim in 50 years, Inshalah. You know it, and you are too cowardly to do anything.

top kek, bro, top kek.

When you lads pray, what do you pray for?
Do you try and make it as little about your wants as possible?
What has been dominating your prayers of late?

Have you accepted that you're a retarded fuck who wastes his life wishing there was a way to live past your biological expiry date?

Its not too late to accept you're all dumb asses who will rot in the ground like every other asshole in the world.

Oh, you mean the goy who got the kikes rich?

Hmm. You are dim witted.

I try to make it little about wants. I'm thinking of dropping everything in my life, so I can join a monastery

Pray for discernment, so that you can identify Satan, his agents, and what they want you to do. Only this way will your soul be safe along the narrow path.

lol, you dont fund anything cletus.

Question for the Christfriends here.

Why is the New Testament so god damn boring compared to the Old Testament?

And were the robes put on Jesus purple or scarlet? Matthew says they were scarlet and as my name is also Matthew I trust him a little more.

>Europe is Christian for centuries
>Mudslimes BTFO Jews BTFO Degeneracy BTFO
>People slowly start leaving the Church
>Turn into degenerates
>"Ugh I can't believe that Christianity has destroyed Europe!!!"

are you kidding? the NT is way more interesting than the OT. Try reading Kings... okay now read Chronicles. ITS THE SAME DAMN BOOK TELLING THE SAME DAMN STORY!

But do you really need to hear the same Jesus being crucified story from three different people?

Sounds like padding to me.

Still getting back into talking to God again.
Left the church for a long time, but like a moth to a flame I've been pulled back.
Have been asking for a sign that He hasn't abandoned us and that He does intend to use the faithful to defend His faith.
Disgusted with the current Pope though.

yes, i have.

wisest decision i have ever made (insert Calvinism/Arminianism/Molinism debate here).

>And were the robes put on Jesus purple or scarlet?

carm.org/jesus-robe-scarlet-purple

it's a matter of perspective.

So if they couldn't get a good look at what colour the robes were why even mention it?

Make it:

John 19:5, "Jesus then came out, wearing the crown of thorns and a robe. Pilate said to them, “Behold, the Man!"

Mark 15:20, "After they had mocked Him, they took the robe off Him and put His own garments on Him. And they led Him out to crucify Him."

Matt. 27:28, "They stripped Him and put a robe on Him."

>Disgusted with the current Pope though.
Rightly so, friend. Unfortunately your Church isn't lucky enough to have a patriarch like the Russians or my own.

Who found Jesus's tomb was empty first?

Given each book says something different.

Christians don't take out loans?

Yes, but then I became an atheist and then a pagan.

>American
>Pagan

The Russians at least seem to have a genuine drive to protect Russian Christendom.
Here many people you meet in church are constantly telling us to turn the other cheek.
We've been turning that cheek for seventy years.
We wish for a militant Pope.

>Given each book says something different.

That's basically the thing that pisses me off the most, especially if you're reading them back to back. I mean these niggers were supposed to have been there and they can't even agree on what happened. What hope do we 2000 years later have?

hahahahahah burgernords BTFO

They're not supposed to but they do

My Church is from a majority muslim country. The entire Church and race is redpilled. It's hard for us to believe how naive the West is being with this muslim shit.

Will Jesus Christ let me be a real wizard?

>My Church is from a majority muslim country

I didn't know the Church of England had branches in the US

I have never taken loan with interest.
There may be some valid loan needs but consumer loans are the worst of them all, those represent hedonism, vanity and short sightedness

Like this is any worse than white people pretending to be members of an ancient Semitic desert tribe

Savior from what?

I know its a joke but episcopalians are a thing

>Christianity has destroyed Europa
Europa was strong when they were actually Christian, they didn't become weak till they became mostly secular in practice.
Europa was shit before Christianity too >mah thor

I know I know but I couldn't help myself.

>Neither Jew nor Greek
It's almost like you know next to nothing about the religion at all

>Europe was shit before Christianity too

Yes, me and my wife's son are catholics who attend church every sunday and I personally give 10% of my earnings to the church so they can help the poor and spread the good news.