>2017
>still no gf

Existence is pain, friends

SO MUCH HURT

love watching his pain.

hopefully he will do this forever and JEWtube wont demonetize he's fucking livelihood.

GF is a matter of choice. If you want one, get one. If not, stick to other (actually far more reliable) stuff to do, like making money or learning something you like to do.

I report every video to youtube

are you helping or hurting ?

>cant tell

my standards are too specific and i wont dare lower them

Perfectly covers my statement. It's good to have high standards, but then please don't complain when they don't get fulfilled. Either lower them or stop crying.

kek. also did this kid ever get his shit sorted out? it looked like he was gonna kill himself a year or so ago. when he got kicked out of his house and was living in his car. I genuinely like him and all the videos I've ever seen. I thought he was a troll for the longest time but he genuinely puts his heart into this shit which I think is really cool.

fucking checked my nigga

WITNESSED

Nice quints, truth is here

pretty sure you witnessed mine last night in a celeb thread. I think it was you.

Cute boy in drawing. Moar?
Are you the kid? Is that a self-portrait?
Send nudes...

dam son

> doesn't recog reviewbrah
>2017

fuck me

Even if you hate yourself, the boylovers of this world will never reject you. Come over to the illegal side.

Normie checking in for afternoon feelz. Don't know everything in the chan hivemind.

>the chan

fucking faggots

What could possibly cause hurt in his life???

Crumbs (2015)

seriously? sell me on it in 10 words or less?

deeply upsetting trailer. relevance here, tho ?

bump

His apostle

czeched