ITT: Prove you're not an Americuck

ITT: Prove you're not an Americuck

> my country doesn't have mass shootings every week

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/imrDkegrY1o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> My country didn't start a war with rice farmers and lose

My country has never been to the moon.

My country receives millions of dollars in US aid because we are too poor to feed ourselves.

Easy
>nobody wears a shirt with our flag on it
>nobody cares about the flag
>nobody cares about the national anthem

My family only owns one car.

>my country is not a first world country

My country was too weak to fight off the nazis in WW2, so America had to save us.

this doesn't negate you from possibly living in the US...

My country's not trying to start over Twitter

b-but they have guns??? this can't be right???

W W 3

surprisingly, guns don't actually prevent gun violence. weird.

We got healthcare, reliable public transport and a leader who is not a total moron.

My country:
> isnt a haven for SJWs
> isnt flooded with refugees, niggers and spics
> didnt lose a 10+ year war with ragheads

one thing I notice nobody talk about... capitalistic greed. or is that common every where?

I'm safer without guns in my country

My country didn't win ww2
We have knife raids
Refugees are better than native born citizens
Islam is a religion of peace despite our weekly Islamic terror attacks, it's not all Muslims
Can't own guns
Tv tax

Oh but it does

you sound like an American with all that sarcasm.

people dying in the streets as if it's a third-world country. many people can't even afford health care or the basics to live... so... yeah... just because there's about 12 rich guys living in towers, does not make us a first-world country.

Not yet at least :^) only way you'll have any leg in this anyway is if Scandinavian, Norwegian, or other glorious Viking blood. Otherwise you don't have room to talk

>viking blood
>muh aryan meme

I can break my leg without going bankrupt

Notice how I said not flooded with refugees? LIKE THE SCANDANAVIAN COUNTRIES ARE. Sweeraq is popular this time of year.
> We put our refugees in offshore detention camps before deporting them. Quality.

>Hello I'm user
>I set all the standards of civilization myself, arbitrarily.
>I'm right, you're wrong.
>I watch the news, I know what America is like!
Ignorant faggot.

You're taking some outliers and grossly exaggerating things,population of 300m+ no shit there'll be people with shit luck. Just because we don't play 40% plus in taxes to wait in a clinic for hours doesn't mean we can't afford healthcare, kek. People dying on the streets? Sorry I must've missed them on my daily commune

I haven't eaten a hamburger in weeks.

Hardly, it goes past the point that if you're not northern euro and refugees aren't flooding your country then even they must not want to be there. Eastern euro, if you're euro at all.

With that argument and picture I hope your country is not the U.K., would be a shame if you lost yourself in the irony. kek how's London looking nowadays? Or are you an Aussie? We used to get those yearly in my city.

my country will have legal weed next year

What part of auskek looks like a britfag to you?

you must live in fantasy land where there are no homeless people, everyone owns a car and makes 50k+ a year.

then your country isnt doing it right

Because how much money I have doesn't determine whether I get the medical help I need to survive.

I have a good education and didn't have to pay $150k to get it

Niggers tongue my anus.

that's about 3 times the amount it would cost to go to a high-end school in America. idk how much it would cost to go to an ivy-league school (harvard, yale, cambridge), but still, 50k is a lot for someone who has no money and will likely be making minimum wage or nothing through that education

I have mandatory health insurance.

What do you define good education?

I live in a democracy

Are you on the spectrum? I just told you that you're taking outliers and I never denied having homeless people, do you? The majority of homeless here (my city, probably with the population of your country)are drug users or drunkards, the minority couldn't keep up,got sick, or moved here thinking they'd make it.

I live in a realistic state where a decent amount of people have cars and the majority has housing and a decent living wage, if they make a shit wage they likely live in a state with lower rent and cost of living, dumb ass. 50k a year isn't shit either that's 2 years of prereqs and 2 years of nursing school if you work at an average pace or find a good field, tech is growing here. But sure, only 12 dozen people and the rest of us beg for handouts, kek.

user, why don't you enlighten us as to what first and third world countries are.

You're assuming they'd get accepted into somewhere like Yale in the first place

>This week on Strawman Tonight.

>The majority of homeless here (my city, probably with the population of your country)are drug users or drunkards,
so, you've been surveying your local homeless, or you're just assuming you know why they're homeless and you really have no clue?

Oh wait my mistake, just 1 dozen. Even funnier

They have McDonald's, now. We won, bro.

More like Britain 101?

I didn't assume anything. people get into yale. otherwise it wouldn't be a school. someone has to go there.

>50k a year isn't shit either
you're right, yet a majority of americans don't make half of that.

Serious question: do you honestly think mudslimes would go around stabbing and throwing acid on people if they lived in a country where the guns outnumbered the citizens and they were aware of this fact? Just curious

they would... shocker (I know)... just get a gun.

>mfw Sup Forums is spamming Sup Forums with this shit
also sage btw

>sage
>with an image
oh you poor retard...

That's not the objective of gun possession, faggot.

Let me guess...Germanistan?

I was primarily referring to the picture.
The implication that "if you aren't against discriminating against Muslims, you must be fine with terrorism" is a joke.

Thanks for your time.

Obtaining a gun would only put them on equal ground as millions of other gun owners. There's more risk in that than stabbing and throwing acid on people who you know are going to be unarmed. js

no, but it's the common justification to have any and all forms of firearms available.

I observe while I go help feed the homeless and used to work overnight where I'd see them on a daily/nightly basis.

As if I'd be foolish enough to sprinkle something you could properly strawman, there's a reason I explicitly stated in my city, so you can't say I speak for all 50 states, and there's a reason I left my observation to speculation, for a 50/50 chance you'd pick that little tidbit to go on about. And there's a reason I still didn't deny other reasons for homelessness. You also never told me whether you deny or accept that you yourself have a homeless issue.

But please, keep looking for a strawman to pick out of my whole argument to keep yours going, dumbass

>millions of other gun owners
like all those gun owners at the vegas shooting, right?

welcome to 4channel newfriend :^)

My country doesn't give a shit about it's poor people, if they can't afford food, shelter, or medical care, they can just die in the street for all we care.

Oh, wait, um...

Okay, how about this? In my country people insist that it's the best country ever, and people walk around waving our flag and acting like they actually did something by just happening to be born here. They claim to believe in freedom of speech, but if you do anything they even perceive as disrespectful to the piece of cloth that represents our country, or our theme song, or any of the other arbitrary symbols that are associated with our country, they lose their fucking minds with rage. Despite that, if someone suggests maybe we should treat people as equals regardless of the color their skin happens to be, or who they enjoy having sex with, they call you a special snowflake and make fun of how easily your feelings get hurt.

FUCK. Wait, I know can think of something.

Okay okay, this time for sure. MY countrymen elected a leader who says our country's not as good as it used to be, and prior to the current era it was some kind of magical fairy tale wonderland, even though it's only been in the past 30 years that people KIND of started to act like the folks with darker skin might just have the same rights as the folks with lighter skin, and it's only been about 70 years since there were laws specifically targeting the darker skinned people to be separated from the rest of us, and it's only been about 150 years since the lighter skinned folks were literally allowed to own the darker skinned folks and treat them as property.

Well, fuck.

>continuing to post images
lol he really doesn't get it.

Yeah, rich kids and bright kids, and your affirmative action minorities that are decently bright but had to be taken in to even out diversity. The bright kids get scholarships.

No much you can do against an AR multiple stories up when it's dark out.

Unlike your movies and vidya, guns don't actually emit giant flashes of light when they fire. There's little the general pop can do when a sniper or perched AR decides to go all out

There are loads of schools that are not even ivy league that charge $30k+ per year for tuition alone. Add in books, accommodation, meal plans, etc. and $150k is fairly reasonable in the context of a 4-year degree

So much butt hurt.

Bachelors degree from Durham University (UK)

it's amazing. it's as if a premeditated shooter has an incredible advantage over unwitting bystanders, regardless of their gunownership status....

"common justification" is about the worst appeal to authority I've experienced all week. Literal pleb mentality you have, there. Nice post.

And the banning of "hate" speech and anything that goes against the SJW narrative. Canada "SJW HQ"

but most aint like that tho

cost of living isn't typically taken into account when adding up the cost of tuition and other school stuff. because you'd be paying that regardless.

I went to a state college for 6 years, probably spent 1000 a month just for living expenses. but tuition was closer to 7-8k a year for me. so, overall I spent more living than I did going to school.

A majority of Americans live in states with a lower cost of living than my state, where 50k a year is decent. The only states seeing an absurd spike in living are those that legalized marijuana and have people and trust fund babies flooding them. And I'll still argue that if someone's wage is that shit they need to go to nursing school, good wage, on demand, only 2-4 years of education and you can get pre-nursing jobs like a CNA in between. Or other skill trades like welding, mechanic, etc. Just those examples will put you at around 40k+, excluding the CNA but still better than minimum wage.

nice ad hominem. next time maybe come up with a better argument.

>it explains everything

youtu.be/imrDkegrY1o

Oh my bad, I was referring to the text, I see where our trains of thoughts diverged

My country is always blame

So, America?

Iran. I know you're not from North Korea because they don't have real internet there.

This thread first trigger me

I eat well in my country.

my country ending with the petrodollar

I'm obsessed with America and wish I lived there

I went to the store to pick up some cutlery last night and it was confiscated on my way home

Ok but you can't just put Durham akin to paying ~150k for education here, Yale itself would run ~160k. Durham would be middle top tier above most of our state unis. Yale is to Oxford if we're talking international prestige. And I'm not saying you went to a bad school but you can't shout prices for our most expensive schools and assume we all have to pay that. Yearly tuition at my local state school runs less than Durham ffs.

Sorry, I consider being average a bad thing. I've never been below the top two standard deviations. Swerve, peon.

But there is federal and state aid for poor people, shelters, food banks, and discounted medical aid

So what do I say if I am american? Its pretty chill where I live desu

Prove it or shut the fuck up faggot

I have great public education, excellent public healthcare and there have been less than 5 deaths per gunshot in my city in the last 10 years

Also I'm not fat and retarded

Half my country aren't disabled from being so fucking fat that they can't walk without aid anymore.