When shitting in a public bathroom, I often feel the need to be quiet, despite no one knowing who I am...

When shitting in a public bathroom, I often feel the need to be quiet, despite no one knowing who I am, and my ability to wait until it's clear to leave the stall. How about you, user? Am I being stupid? Should I just let loose?

Pic unrelated

I don't shit in public.

I don't if I have the choice, but occasionally I have to

my line.

have you tried laying toilet paper over the water so It doesn't make a splash noise? not too much you don't want to clog, just enough so it doesnt soak with water but creates a silent blanket for your poo

I do that, but I'm mainly talking about the noises my body makes

Same. I'll wait if I can.

Apparently you use the stall closest to the door. Because that's the one that gets used less and has less germs

What noises? farts? or like when you move around

I, too, am a shameful shitter.

If I'm taking a crap in public, it's an emergency, so there's gonna be some noise. I try to minimize it with paper in the bowl and coughing when it lets loose.

I try to wait until the room is cleared before leaving the stall, but that's not always possible.

Am exactly the same. Nothing constructive to add.

Why would you bother. No one knows you. And we've all heard the worst noises ever in a toilet. I'm sure whatever you come up with is nothing in comparison to what's going on a few stalls down.

OP here

I shall try to adopt this attitude

After having ibs for selveral years, I don't care anymore. If I need to go shoot some toxic liquid out my asshole it's fucking going down.

-1l

i just avoid eating subway, that shit gives me the uncontrollable shits

But keep up with putting water down. Nothing worse than splash back. The last thing you want is dirty water thats got traces of someone elses shit on your ass that dries and stays there all day

> water down
I meant paper down

OP

Yeah I always do that, I can't even remember a time when I didnt.

try opening up the water reservoir to the toilet and taking a shit directly in there. no one will hear it.

I kinda like shitting in public toilets, when i fart or shit hits the water with great force.
Cant help but laugh when i feel the disgust of other people.

If you stay on the pot long enough, everyone that heard your voluminous dispersal will probably just leave before you do and they won't know who it was. Anyone that doesn't is having bigger problems. Anyone else you likely work with and already talk behind your back because people are shitty.

I just don't care anymore. After shitting in basic with the stall doors just open talking to other fucks it don't matter.

Plus, I feel bad for the fuckers that gotta shit so bad but they end up shitting their pants because they're to scared to shit in public