Monday's hangover thread. i did fucked up, guys. i literally fucked my whole life last night

Monday's hangover thread. i did fucked up, guys. i literally fucked my whole life last night.

Other urls found in this thread:

forodecostarica.com/ticas-en-redes-sociales/102574-de-heredia-skarleth-jimenez-18.html?highlight=Skarleth
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don’t worry, you will have plenty of opportunities to fuck up far worse. After a while it gets fun, you compete with yourself to see just how much shit you can fuck up in as short a space of time as possible without going to jail.

kill yourself make it even more interesting

Words from a fuckup

believe me, i want to do it but im a pussy.

what happened?

What happened OP

Green text OP

OP wont deliver, sage.

Hey alright someone else hung over on a Monday morning.

Drank more than I expected to, but not as much as I could have, I guess. Still gotta go into work today though (am my plants main accountant), kinda sucks.

On the plus side, fresh brewed ice tea and phetermine kick the shit out of hangovers, so I'll probably be close to 100% in a few hours.

when im drunk i get fucking crazy and start sending dick pics to all the girls i know. 60% of the girls i know wont talk to me anymore. my best friend (a girl, whos also my ex) told me last night to please stop drinking. also, i just found a whisky bottle in my room. to be honest, i cant remember anything from last night.

and already open it... this is called 'guaro' is kinda like vodka.

again, op here. thankfully im living this hell hole next January.

get sober man its worth. start going to aa and working the steps

i kinda want to join AA. but no my local AA, maybe the one in the next town.

>phetermine
like mini thins? otc speed basically?

drop that shit. i used ti be an alcoholic. i know its hard, nut drop that shit. you are slowly killing yourself, man. how old are you?

i'm 23.

i think go to the local ones. walking through that fear is always pretty good for people to kickstart their recovery

to be honest i dont want people to see me going there. my country is very little. we're just 5.000.000. basically we pretty much know every other

Where are you from. What did you do?
I drank saturday and I still feel it today. I'm old too.

get over your fears. nothing to be ashamed about. you're trying to change your life. you can do it, bro.

I have ALEVE (Bayer) and its top to cure hangovers

racist posts incoming i live in Costa Rica. i'm white tho

First get an Aleve, it's top to cure hangover, even the worse ones

ni fucking gger. just kidding, i was there (costa rica) back in 2009. i loved Guanacaste. nice beaches and very nice people

we have the 'black' alka-seltzer here. they sell it as a hangover cure. but it makes me puke :/. it tastes like shit

this? yeah, it taste like shit.

Yo everyone talking about AA, bunch of pussys maybe if you had a little bit of self control it is not hard and just because you get drunk and do some stupid shit fuck it man, just dont do it next time it is not hard get drunk, put you're phone someware away from you and just play some games or something bunch of fuckin armatures man

shut up, Daquan.

this, I swear americans get insta addicted to alchohol cause of your low drinking age, also your beer tastes like water. British people invented binge drinking, the concept of drinking as much as an alcoholic but only on the weekends, and not drinking in the week.

Greentext.please

Show us your dick

I mean if you are agreeing with me then cool yeah merican's get "Addicted" to shit so fast it is like how the fuck can you get addicted to your beer over there it tastes likes muddy fucking water

i'm not an American tho. i'm Latino.

And americans have a high drinking age, it is low were i come from and no one is banging on about being alcoholics, they drink on a friday/satarday then enjoy the rest of there week doing work and shit

this, need to know if your dick scared people off

lmao. im at walmart. give me a sec and ill post it

The exact pic you sent them

Eso tiquicia!! Aquí Cartago representa jaja manillo eso es cacique? Por qué toma un domingo

what? that's it? jesus christ that's fucking weak sauce

this I tottaly meant high drinking age, in the UK its 18

yeah man i was getting sold smokes and drink at 16 haha mericans are weak as fuck they would get drunk under the table then complain in the morning that they were addicted to drinking and had to take some pill to make them feel better fuck off, Slam a glass of OJ and a bacon roll with coffee go outside and smoke and bing bang you are sorted

me extraña, bro. puro caciquito, vos sabes. Cartaguito campeon.

hoy no es Lunes? mae ando hasta la jeta

Por eso mae jaja si anda de goma es por que tomó ayer, en Walmart había una promo de vodka Zar pero qué va, aún pior

uyuyuy bajura en Sup Forums. wip wip farafarachin

>ayer,
Mae, me la estoy pegando como desde el Jueves. muy feo?
mandese unos nudes ahi para ver si la tierra de cartucho promete

deje de pulsearla, mae

tomela, nigger.

Who is this semendemon?

Mae

Mae Cartago no promete, no importa cuando lea esto jajaja

her name is Andrea. a semendemon indeed.

maae! usted es de cartucho. usted conoce a Skarleth?

i kinda understand spanisg what does "mae" means?

mae = dude.

mae Vindas? Es la única que me suena, osea de Cartago

mae, no. el novio es righini. en foro de costa rica hay un thread de esa tierrosa.

no es una mae machilla? mae, que jeta que hayan tantos ticos aca.

esta. forodecostarica.com/ticas-en-redes-sociales/102574-de-heredia-skarleth-jimenez-18.html?highlight=Skarleth

oh shit. here we go

so this is a spic thread now.

I don't remember posting this?

i posted that. stop trying to be me