Does Sup Forums like McDonalds?

Does Sup Forums like McDonalds?

Their food is ok sometimes. I dont like their beed patties they always feeel like mush

Australian McDonalds isn't bad. Only the breakfast menu has "cheapo" food.

BRB maccas right now actually

Once a month, why not..

The food tastes OK -- hell, it's salt and fat, right? -- but 6 hours later, in the shitter, I regret every bite.

McDonalds is useful, useful because it’s easy, cheap and always open. No one thinks it is good, just convenient

Nope, it is repulsive just like the faggot in OP's pic.

yeah, but I always get a stomach ache after. I'll eat there maybe twice a year.

No, I prefer an Arby's if I'm going to eat fast food.

Their brisket is bretty good

I hear they have the meats

I love it

It's pretty terrible over all.
I like the Nuggets and their other chicken stuff.
>Live in germany can't speak for others

What is there to like? It's convenient when I am drunk but that's about it. The food is OK at best and you feel hungry again within 2hours.

I love it but only because i rarely go

old joke is old

I will say the truth. Real truth of an unbrainwashed man like you all. Mc Do is delicious. We don't eat everyday there because it would be expensive and bad four our health but free and with no danger, I would eat 3 times a day everyday there.
You brainwashed kids know this is true - you actually feel the same - but you are conditioned to say the opposite, that McDo is baaaad because its a big money thing and its good to spit on big money when you don't have it.
Take that!

>reads about communism
>eats at Mc D
I see what you did there.

I once worked there for some months.
Co-workers and those in charge are mindlike, ergo stupid. No sense for common sense, that's why I had to leave. Felt good, man.
I don't go into details over hygiene, but let's say from that day on, I never ate at Mc D again. If I have to eat junk, I go to Burger King, but I'm aware that it might be the same case, yet I haven't had a look inside, so ignorance is bliss.

but I said I love McDonald's? and yeah I only eat there like once a month tops but I could eat there breakfast lunch and dinner tbh. either a double quarter pounder meal large with Hi-C orange (lite ice, add mac sauce to the burger) and tons of their fancy ketchup or 2 double cheeseburgers with Mac sauce and a mcchicken.... OR 20 piece nuggets with ketchup, BBQ, honey mustard and actual honey to dip them in. fuck I might have to get some mcdicks

If I eat too much of it, I get pretty nauseous. So just two Filet-o-fish with nothing else and I'm out.

Burger checking in and McDonald's is the most disgusting shit on earth. I'd rather make a cheeseburger at home than eat whatever the fuck that shit is. I suppose their breakfast is "okay" if I gotta run somewhere quick in the morning but I wouldn't go out of my way for it though.

yes but i hardly ever go there even though i live 0.25 mile away from one. sometimes after i've been drinking i buy french fries from them.

No, it turns my arse into a shit fountain.

Nah, I eat quality food.

Like that asses on woman there

Only good for coffee, parfaits, soft drinks, and the new tendies. Everything else results in diarrhea.

Wendy's fries are better. If you don't agree, you deserve to be exterminated (only kinda kidding).

I do like the Big Mac. I had one a few weeks ago actually.
I'm not proud to admit it.

I put ketchup/mustard on my burgers from packets and only buy soda. Don't ever buy drinks that they prepare in there. Let's just say I've worked in fast foods as well and a colleague washes his hands in the water used to make juices and shit all the time.

It's ok. One of few places you can find a 24 hour one in various locations

except the Big Mac, which is okayish, they have nothing decent.

it's a pretty shitty fast food with low quality shit

>McDonalds
McDonalds can go and get fucked !

This shit is not food its crap

I onkly like the breakfast menu. Everthing else tastes like garbage.

Their nugs are great.
Chips are often mediocre or bad, but occasionally absolutely amazing.
Drinks are shit.
Its also less of a pain in the ass than most non franchise restaurant or other food place.

Hungry Jacks (burger king) is cheaper and does better burgers. Though not generally worth the extra effort to find.

Actually haven't eaten at/from a McDeath's since 2015 (when I started dieting and exercising daily). I hear they're getting a veggie burger soon, so might try that. Burger King's veggie burger is pretty great though.

I kind of miss eating that.

SHIT!

There are only two good things at McDicks:
>Burrito
>chicken nugers.

They keep uneducated teens employed, that's something i guess.

Their fries are my favorite fast food fries and the Nuggets aren't bad for how cheap they are. I eat there once in a blue moon because the stomach ache I get when I do eat it. I really gotta be in a hurry to stop there just because of that repercussion.

Sometimes, the toys are alright.

Truly an inspiration for all of us. The freest spirit of a man.

What?

Not really

wow, butter up some bread and toast/fry the fake chips and that'd be delicious.

Wendy's and Burger King are objectively better.

Meh. It's really fucking bad for you but its w/e. Anyone know if those new chicken tenders are good tho? Haven't been there in a while.

Ew. Burger king is the nastiest of all fast food chains imo.

Both have gone downhill, but they sometimes turn the corner and go back to what made them good.

Ever since the health craze got going again in the early 2000's all fast food has gotten worse.

McDonald's fries aren't as good anymore because of the oil they use. Burgers have always been the worst of the big three.

Wendy's burgers went from pretty good to greasy shit for a while there, but they smartened up and went back to the old recipe. Their fries are probably the best out of the big 3 but still too salty.

Burger King had decent burgers for the price, when they were freshly cooked they were pretty fucking good. But at some point, they changed the way they cooked them. Part of it is the grilling method changed, part of it is they overcook the shit out of them now and they are dry as fuck. Fries are the worst of the big three.

Like all fast food, if you get it freshly made it's ok, but if it's been sitting for a while you get shit.

McManager reporting in. Worked at my store since 2009, won't say I've enjoyed every day of it, but I love my job / the people I work with. Feel the same about the food, I can't eat it every day, but 27/30 days in the month more or less. Actually about to go nuke up a sandwhich from yesterday.

BK needs to bring their Jack in the Box impersonator tacos back!

Child growing up 90s in merica, of course McD's was my favorite restaurant because toys with my food, and tunnels to play around in fuck yeah playplace. I didn't think it was awful at all, enjoyed the burgers and fries and nugs. I knew it was mostly unhealthy but I never have had a weight problem so after like 12 years old just passively cut back due to stigma (I always thought it tasted awesome).

When I was 17 I made a pilgrimage to the holy lands, and I landed in Narita with some friends ready to tear tokyo up. First stop in the airport was Makkudonarudo's and GOD DAMMIT they have a teriyaki burger, and plenty of other items that were still awesome. Looked at the nutritional content for menu items because it was totes available, damn near everything at Nihonno McDs is healthier than its american counterpart or replacement. And bois - peeps who work at japanese mcdonalds actually give a fuck about their jobs, and work hard about things.

All in all, I was so impressed by the experience that was extended and stretched by every other McDs I saw in country full of people who are either so genuinely good at their jobs or are so broken so as to be only good at customer service and food prep. Man the teriyaki burgers, and katsu burgers.... THE NUGS! They had szechuan sauce you guys.

Before I flew out of eden from kansai I stopped, in a fond farewell I got a double quarter pounder with fucking cheese. I didn't know what was waiting for me.

I made it through the whole flight, with my image of mcdonalds so improved, with memories of nugs, and burgs, and teriyaki. My world view was to be shattered. I knew it was the most whitewashed azn food you could find in japan, which is why I thought it was great - the best attempt america has made at penetrating japanese fast food can't even serve its whole american menu. It spoke to me.

I landed at O'Hare and didn't know what was coming. There's a McDonald's somewhere around there, near some children being unattended or two people who are pissed off. America.

I ordered another double quarter pounder with cheese. I ordered the very same meal twice in a row, with just an ocean and time in the air between. It was awful, I binned it, I hate america. I can't eat there anymore - I have had such sweet, sweet meals from people who were genuinely stoked to impress me with it... at McDonalds, but I have to go back to japan to get it. I've tried the mcds in the states again, and maybe it's just as good as it's always been here, just as good as my childhood memories. but it isn't good enough for me anymore :(

Fucking hate america.

American consumers heads up, after Halloween they're getting rid of the new Sriracha Signature sandwhiches, in place of a new Buffalo Blue Cheese signature. It will have Buffalo Sauce, shredded Blue Cheese like on the asiago, lettuce and the meat.

Beyond that AMA

Muslims have a genetic predisposition to hate America. Nice try, shitskin. Your anecdote is irrelevant.

Where do you live? They've still got them in Cali

go on...

Around Chicago. The closest Jack in the Box for us is about 30 minutes south of Springfield. Are you saying your BK still has them, or that you have Jacks?