What do you do when your girlfriend won’t stop trying to kill herself no matter what you do for her?

What do you do when your girlfriend won’t stop trying to kill herself no matter what you do for her?

>let her kill herself
>fuck the body
>???
>profit

I forgot this was Sup Forums

Kill her yourself to remove the burden of guilt from her like a good bf. fucking degenerate.

Kill yourself first, show that bitch how it feels

Murder her so it's no a sin so she gets into heaven, help her out further and KYS and go to hell to please her.
Neither exist but at least both you faggots will be gone, you're both already dead to me.

Sounds like your the reason she's trying to kill herself.

Realise it's not about you. Can't help someone who doesn't want to help themself. Step away from the blame with your hands in the air

Slap some sense into that stupid hoe.

She’s just attention seeking like 99% of the bitches who fail their suicide attempts.

You dump her? Why would you even be with someone like that?

>won’t stop trying to kill herself
Wrong terminology, unless she's really fucking retarded and failed at killing herself multiple times. She want's the attention, give her a reason not to fail this time and dump the bitch, this is not going to get any better.

She has annorexia nervousa. Bipolar. Severe depression anxiety. Tries to eat a whole bottle of pain pills often.

Good thing no one gives a fuck

Just dump her man, it's never going to stop, you'll just hurt yourself by staying with her. Although I guess you probably have some problems of your own if you were ever attracted to someone like her.

>What do you do when your girlfriend won’t stop trying to kill herself no matter what you do for her?

yeah i hate it when that happens but I usually just call the cops and get her committed to a psychiatric ward. They incease her stay every time. This time around she has been in there for 3 years. Releasing her in about two months time

kek, and you take her back each time? Surely after 3 fucking years you would have found better

Holy shit. She doesn’t try to kill you when she gets out? My gf would go fucking nuts

In another note she’s waiting for approval on shock treatment to help her chemical imbalance. Fucking SHOCK TREATMENT

kill yourself to show her how it would affect you if she killed herself.

fuck her anus

Let her out of your dungeon, and she will stop trying to kill herself after she is free of you.

>no matter what you do for her

You stop doing ANYTHING for her. She's using your sense of responsibility to manipulate you into doing things for her. Dump that bitch and run like hell, she'll fuck up your life and in a decade you'll get tired of the bullshit and leave her anyway. Oh yeah - and don't have kids with her, she'll fuck them up too.

Leave the bitch. Suicide is selfish. Just move on with your life and forget she exists.