G/fur

g/fur

Hello.

morning

I woke up at 5am. I feel disgusted by that.

well i went to sleep at 3 am and was woken up by my dog howling at thunder at 6 and i want to die

Well I am still sleeping and just want to die.

Why'd this image make me erect
Maybe it's the stripes

Everybody wants to die. Every single human being on the planet has a subconscious death drive.

beacuse you want to be like him. want some more?
well yea but i want to die more now cause im tired

You could kill yourself. It would be so easy.

ya i know but im too tired and idk if i really want to just because im tired. i mean what kind of suicide note would that be?

Why leave a note? Most people don't.

yea but i like to be dramatic. plus bofore i kill myself i have to wonder is it really worth it? cause who really knows if a god exists and what if there is a hell would an eternity of pain really be better than the 90 years tops that i can get here?

Not be him. Maybe be IN him but that's kinda gay

Morning Zary

There is a god, there is no hell, your soul ends when your life ends.

well to each their own. i know what i want

>There is a god, there is no hell, your soul ends when your life ends.
how can you be sure though? why dont i just live my life out being a good person and hope for the best in the end?

The end is always the same. There is no escaping the final curtain. There are no good people, only people.

my crew is big and it keeps getting bigger

morning

What separates us from plants and other lesser things? We need oxygen to live, then wither and die.

Agency

i understand that but why not be as good as you can be? like i said is 90 years of suffering worth giving up for an eternity of suffering. and you are right there are no good people but there are people that are good. being a good person isnt inherit but there are people that do their best to be good.
sup fagg

Thats 'cause Jesus Christ is my niggah

would you guys believe me if I said Im possibly getting an internship in another country because of these threads

There are no people who are good. Every thing anybody does is for an inherently selfish reason.

depends. how?

You wont get an internship
if you do you'll bankrupt yourself

made a friend here a long time ago

that is not true i have seen people be selfless i have done it myself. helping people just for the sake of helping people. religion will instill that in you. granted its more than likely through brainwashing but what is so bad about that if they are brainwashing people to be better?

>friend
What is that, some sick fetish thing?
Only furfags here

They are brainwashing people to do good things in the hopes of getting a reward.

Ive made like 3 to 4 good friends here but Ive lost contact with all of them :(

and? what is so wrong with that if it isnt harming them?

It's selfish. If there were no promise of a reward then people would be fucking each other over constantly.

then its a question of greater good isn't it? one person is selfish so others live a less selfish life. and people honestly do believe in religion so they aren't being selfish they honestly believe there is a reward so i don't believe that everyone teaching religion is doing so for selfish purposes

Of course they are. It's an issue of power and control.

i wish to be member of a community that holds such high regard for ass as i do..

>Of course they are. It's an issue of power and control.
then once again it goes back to is it better for the greater good? is one persons selfishness excusable if it is for the greater good?

waxing thoughtful among the sludge again, huh

what do you have against ass?

No, it causes strife, it plays into the class system which in turn brings about violence, greed, and unrest.

Always.

like the little girl that fell into a grease trap and drowned

i don't think you understood my sentence

yes ... yes i did. i too wish that i could be apart of such a community

Furries are the worst.

bumberinno

How is everyone doing, this morning, day, evening or night?

Worst what?

At giving people realistic expectations of how cute and sexy people can be.

haha gay

Would agree with you but also find some women attractive, so can we agree to bi?
>wish i could be this wolf.

being bi is pretty gay tbh

Got me there, what about being a faggot?

you can be a straight faggot.

Sup butt munchers

Ah well, I'm not. Can't deny what i find attractive guess I'm pretty gay then.

My cock is slightly up. How 'bout you?

the gayest, actually.

Does being the gayest make it more gay, or turn it around to not gay at all?

pretty sure it just makes you 100% gay, actually.

being bi is for real men, choosing one or the other is for autistic teenagers

What about my pp's wish for women?

Please post buttholes for me.

Guess not wanting children also helps being bi, sadly even though I'm bi I don't find manly men or just average men attractive.

Mmf, yes!

i never used to want children, maybe you'll grow up one day (^:

Not going to change, I have no desire to bring another person into life.
>more butthole

exactly what i used to think

Kid, you're being autistic. Go away.

well for me the more i started to like cock the more i figured out the type of guys i like, i dont like "average " guys either. i prefer guys that i can relate to more then anything and i think thats because i never find myself relating with women ever really.

does anyone have the pic of the white cat with the chastity cage ?

?

Not really sure i "like" cock,it is more that i just don't care if it's there or not, guess I'm a top only i think it's called. How ever much i would be able to like someone i don't think i could be in a relationship with anyone if there wasn't a physical attraction aswell. That being said I have no intention of a casual relationship just for sex or one night stands. Would be in it for the emotional satisfaction that i believe it can provide, the intimacy would just come naturally.

Anyone got more backsack bulge picks like this one

actually not the one i was looking for