What phone does Sup Forums use?

what phone does Sup Forums use?

>pic related, is my Galaxy S8

BlackBerry Z10 master race. Were yall at my niggas!

people still use blackberrys?

Its rare, im one off them

didn't even know they still made them

Note 8. My gf has the S8.
We are Samsung fags

They stoped making them somewere at beginning of this year

a bullshit Allview , got a galaxy s6 with a broken screen , can't afford to fix it..fuck it

Galaxy S4

Galaxy s5, will change it to something new if it dies

Yeah, the KeyOne is their last model. Good to see people rather getting bought by Google with their zero security-and-privacy poilcy and their Services sucking your phone's battery dead. Have a Q10 myself.

Note 4. My first android and it’s been quite the device for the two years I’ve had it. Unfortunately, I’ve been having issues with it for the past few weeks.

xiaomi mi mix 2

Same. Life has been generally smoother since I got it

iPhone X here

ZTE Blade Spark

69$ well spent

Galaxy Note 4. That was Samsung's swan song. If it dies on me I'll have to track down another Note 4.

how is the Note 8? is it as good as they say ?

that makes sense, were shit phones anyway.

what's allview?

one of the best phones made by samsung !
my mom has the neo edition, good phone.

they keyone looks cool though.

note 4 is the one that made it easier to make ts phones.

how is that one? good bad?

same here, best phone I had so far.

you bought a piece of shit?

Leeco le Max 2

how expensive was that

Moto G5 plus because poorfag

Huawei P10 awsome phone

I have paid 200€.

Xiaomi mi mix 2 is an updated S8 for half the price, basically.

this looks like shit.

there's still online stores selling them user, all isn't lost.

looks cool for what it is user! well done

they are usually between 200 and 499€

motorala is still around?

huawei is a good brand, but so underrated

Nice man. that thing almost has better specs than my computer kek

>digital lossless music
>ultrasonic metal fingerprint ID

that's a cool looking phone user !

Too much gestures and locked down ecosystem with not much apps. How are you still using this in 2017?

the same, but got the arctic silver one

great phone and the best display ever, coming from a Galaxy S4 it was quite a big upgrade

to make calls? I know..who makes calls nowadays. Everyone just uses their 800$ phone for twitter

I have an "Aquaris E6",I know it's designed in Spain,but I don't anything else about it.

there are instagram apps and others (not official apps) and you can download android apps. i only use whatsapp, but at the end off the year theys gonna stop that to lol

Any issues with yours? How long have you had it?

Signed,
The other Note 4 owner in this thread.

I have the orchid grey, resembled the classic samsung purple so I had a nostalgia feeling.
The display is amazing on this phone though.

user that looks like shit

a romanian brand of phones..they suck , but it costs a lot to repair the s6 that i got , so i'm stuck with that little piece of shit phone

Honor 6x

Someone needs to feel special about their iPhone X

just get a new phone?

That's because it is shit.I can't even take out the battery.

I don't have the Iphone X... I have the Galaxy S8.
OP here btw

This looks amazing for the price.

well i have a few, iphone se, huaweii p9, and good old galaxy s2, i use all of them on a regular basis if anyone asks.

Note 8 is just an s8 with a pen. Not worth the price but it probably is the best phone on the market

Currently rocking V20, completely satisfied so far, thought of switching onto V30, but might wait for the next one and see what they come up with. Before this one I had a G3, but smashed it into pieces unfortunately.

> hurr durr look how retarded I am

S8 reporting in

>not having note8
Faggot

Huawei P9 lite because the contract was on special here.

Surprisingly good phone. Thinking about getting P10 now.

Got myself a 1+ 5 last week. I'm amazed by it.
Samsungs were giving me so much grief over last few years I'm never ever going for one again. Bloatware-ridden piece of gook shit.

Lmao. Look at these scrubs posting their phones. Om utube famous and have over 5mil subscribers. I do reviews on phones. Manufacturers send me free phones all the time for reviews. Currently using a pixel as a daily so i can get a full review out.

I like these, affordable. Motorola software is pretty fluid and the specs are great for the price point.

I use a Note 8, definitely phone of the year in terms of US flagships

S6 currently
Waiting on Pixel 2 XL (fucking UK doesn't get it till 15th November)

Xperia m2 aqua

My nigga!

No issues so far. I got ir refurbished about a year ago. Mostly for the removable battery which I wish more OEMs used.

> you bought a piece of shit?
> calling a phone with the fastest chip on the market a piece of shit
Nigger please.

mah nigga

The v10 is pretty slick. It's 270 right now and ten bucks a month for year old flagship isn't bad

I'm using the HTC u11 and the essential phone.
I'll have the u11 plus soon.
I work for sprint so I get new phones constantly
Also the u11 is the most solid device out right now. Butter smooth and the camera is next level. The note 8 still acts like a windows 98 computer. Laggy and bloatware. Shit is redic

Caterpillar B15,
Samusng Galaxy S7 edge,
Nokia 1020

samsung s5600

hahahaha fastest chip on the market, can't use the full potential. gtfo user

iPhone 7 Plus

>$1000 for a fucking phone
applefags everyone

>Fastest chip on the market
>Beats all other phones to reach 0% battery

I've had an S5 for 3 years, and I'm probably going to pick up an S8 once they release the S9. No way I can afford any top flagship phone within around a year of launch. Really want to root and flash lineage because
>bloat

Honor 6x because I won some secret puzzle on a tech review site's YouTube videos

P good camera, snappy processor, and god tier battery life.

Yeah, because updates don’t exist. Learn how tech works faggot.

Jolla without Dalvik.
Light weight and secure.

Leave it to some faggot to bring up any old bullshit to try and win. “Hey my phone crash and it’s slow as hell, but that battery life tho” nigger listen to yourself.

Unless you really want a fancy screen, why even bother with Samsung at all if you don't like bloat.

Xiaomi is the way to go.

I have the s7

LG V20 fag here, no complaints with my phone.

oh you mean that failed update they released? that they had to patch twice and still is a fail? please tell me more sir

ZTE ZMAX Pro!

Moto G4 here. It's good enough for me.

>Fastest processor on the market
>Makes it immediately better
I hope you know that in actual use, it's not much, if at all faster than the iPhone 7
t. iPhone 8 with same processor

Lenovo C2

End my fucking life

Zte blade zmax

200 bucks, great cam, fast, battery life is great

nokia 3310

What good is a MOBILE phone if you cannot use it when you are MOBILE?

I like iPhone because it's very polished and smooth, but in 2017 the alternatives are not far behind anymore.

LG nexus 5. just rooted it recently. wish i was able to add an SD card for more space since 16gb isn't really enough for me

Man you sure like to keep up with updates for a phone you don’t even have. Sound like somebody trying to justify their purchase.

>Blackberry z10
>Master race
>Where y'all at muh niggz
Nowhere to be found. Go play in traffic.

Galaxy s3 LTE. Yeah, it is my phone for 5 years now.

I sell the 8, I have a lot returned due to hardware defects. Also the software is buggy as fuck. All versions. I cloud backups fucking up. Etc. The few I did sell are constantly back with issues. This has been their soggiest release ever. The phone is literally a pile of shit. Yeah your processor is fast but here this deal. Android has been faster for ever but when we Saud muh processor you said muh superior software. Now you are waving your new big dick around and it doesn't even work.
Stop trying to justify your shitty phone purchase it won't work.

Also some of us are interested in this world and see the news so.... Who care what he or I know about shit. You are mocking someone or have knowledge about the current topic. Go sniff your own farts bucki

Wtf do you want? Your apps to run at hyper speed? It’s good for games and it also means I don’t need to buy a phone every other year because the old one is slow as fuck.

note 5, 4 years still p good

> I sell the 8 and they all come back
Why are you the only one reporting this? Maybe stop buying bootleg shit from niggers.

I'm just interested in the technological advancements of mobile phones and their updates. it's interesting to see how far we have come. so you I do check on other updates and phones I don't have

Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 u_u

... $69? wtf man. They got me for $77!
that's almost a pack of smokes extra!
Always picking on the white man

I actually do, that's why I'm going for the s8. Still not confident in risking money in other chinkphones

You Android fags LOVE to hate on Apple but their phones are better in almost every metric. The S8 comes closest but it still has the fucking Bixby button which is retarded as all hell. You guys would KILL Apple if they did that shit.

Also I guarantee Samsung removes the headphone jack next year and nobody cares, it already happened with the Google Pixel

> you are mocking someone or have knowledge about the current topic.
With typing like that knowledge is the one thing you don’t have.

This. Though as fuck, neat note function, long battery and still a better camera than the newest samsung, microsoft, sony or apples camera.

I had this from 2012 to 2016.
Great phone then, but Android has really come a long way and you're missing out. Even a budget 2017 Android will give you so much relief over using that old touchwiz shit.

Trust me. You need to upgrade.

Moto E4. Cost me $40 (bought the verizon prepaid version and used an unlock code from ebay which cost $2). Removeable battery, micro sd slot, fingerprint scanner. Don't see the point in spending $800 on a phone when this can do everything I need it to. Also the battery life is amazing