Spics Hate Thread

Spics Hate Thread

Let us remind these Latrinos, Mexrements, Nachos and other spics that they don't belong in the U.S. and Canada.

>Make America Great Again & Keep Canada Spic Free
#MAGA
>Build That Wall

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ODfRsXMVflg
youtube.com/watch?v=l-U7WeCkVGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Spics get jobs and contribute to society

Nigs don't. Make a proper hate thread, user.

Captcha: property mexico

you've got it wrong. they don't need to be here ILLEGALLY. try again in 3 more years Hillary.

The chicks are cute though, just not when they are older. Maybe you need to just accept cute female spics, then deport when they get fat and goblin like?

Nothing won't with the man on top. Those guys usually have a job, are religious with good morals, and are generally pretty fun to be around if they trust you.

OP did you lose your job to an uneducated worker who cant even speak english?

/thread

Did you know they also pay taxes, for benefits they cannot claim?

Just fyi

Spics are still annoying. Every time I hear someone driving down the street blasting music that's still really loud in my room it's always gay spic music.

>Did you know they also pay taxes, for benefits they cannot claim?
Stop trying to pretend that you're not a spic too, Pedro

See that guy's hands? That's a WORKING man. But maybe you would've known that if you ever left your mom's basement. If you're gonna hate, at least find better pictures. Or pick on niggers if you're actually trying to elevate your self-esteem.

Dusty hands and clothes. He is a builder worker fag. Poor but still fighting for survive honorably.

Is not a dumb lazy nigger that satisfies your fetish for cuckoldry

Are you employed OP?

Ever notice how the truck they are driving is only a few years old in most cases?
Maybe some day you too could could afford a newer truck and blast gay clown music.

Married a mexican girl i know how it all works. They do in fact pay taxes.

Fuck off you're no better than niggers. This is not a thread about niggers. It's about you Spics

Want a burrito papi

Just look at your ugly fucking bitches. Are you fucks even human?

And stop importing your cartel and ms13 gangs bullshit into my country. Fucking spics

dudes hands are covered in paint. probably works pretty hard. if i had to guess, probably works ten times harder than op. As far as the fat latina chicks. Take a look around, son, lots of fat chicks of all colors.

Hell year. Detain & deport
>#MAGA

It depends. El Salvadorans, Puerto Ricans, Mexicans, columbians in that order are the most annoying and ugliest but other countries are ok

Whaaaaaa! Call the Whaaaaaaaambulance.

Mongrels be mongrels

>muh white people
>we wuz astronauts
>now we CNN thugs

For every one working beaner, we get a 100 animal spics just like pic related. Get the fuck out of the US, all of you spics

B-but who else can I blame my problems on?? Fuck the spics trying to take my mom’s basement

Exactly. Black people ok. Niggers suck. Hispanic people ok. Spics gay

Nice try spic. But no Spic country is okay. All of them are shit

>Niggers(and I don't mean just blacks), don't get jobs.
>Niggers think jobs are for chumps and will make fun of their friends for getting one
>Niggers are lazy and detest any kind of labor and it's a wonder to me why they were used as slaves

>Spics look forward to and are proud of their first shitty job
>Spics will work 10 hours a day, 7 days a week to actually support their family unlike Tyrone
>There isn't a job a spic wouldn't do for money, they are the slave of the 21st century

Tell us again how spics aren't better than niggers? Fuck, even around here I've never seen a spic beg for money. They would rather work for it. But sure, keep samefagging in your own thread, maybe someone will listen to you cry. Sad!

That's "El Brayan" numbnuts.

You're fucking memes are outdated and weak.

sadly, you were born into a free country, built by immigrants. Too bad for you, son. but you know, this shit doesn't affect me, maybe you need to box up your plants and shit and move to a better neighborhood.

They're already here and multiplying in crazy rate. Double the whites and asians. You know how Whites and Asians focus on education and dont have kids until late 20s and 30s? They have 2 generations in that time. Many of Hispanic high school kids had kids in school and they were raised by 40year old grandmas. So even if we block them now it's too late unless we mass deport them. We're heading into the later years of Roman Empire when they let in Germans and they revolt. Soon Hispanics will take political stage, then congress, then presidency unless we do something.. but even if you do some kind of back lash, it'll back fire and Hispanic will remember if they indeed take over US. I feel like idiocracy scenario is looming over us.

Lmao I'm not even Hispanic. If you grow up in Cali or NY which I have. It is the most diverse areas in us. You see every country. Those are the only ones I have a problem with

...so then...taco trucks on every corner?

you're right. they're all here. if you knew your history than you'd understand they have always been here. BEFORE US

Listen Spic, you're not going to trick us into focusing on niggers and forgetting obout you. This thread is about you Spics.
Get the fuck out of my country. The nigger population is not even growing because they kill each other all the time

legalize drugs and then these bad dudes have no jobs

Kek

Imma need a full version

Booooo hoooo!

Oh look, future America. Kek.

True. 100% true

Oh no is white boi scared of being a minority...

STFU spic. You're not white and you know it

No one said they’re white you fucking dumbass nigger

You must be trolling. This can only be funny to niggers like you who don't work.

It's not about drugs. I want them out of our country. They look, smell and sound disgusting.
There's a good reason our ancestors tried to kill off all these shits. We should learn from our ancestors

ITT: White trailer trash talk shit about people who work harder than the last 3 generations of their family combined.

Yo you do realize white people made spics right so really it's your fault we have spics to begin with.

I don't have that honor

/thread.

>that one starving nigger in the back

move out of their neighborhoods. lots of white towns to live in.

Non-white reporting in.

>Niggers fucking your girls
>Mexican taking your jobs
>Gays sucking your cocks

Sounds to me y'all fucked up one way or the other. Yet another Empire falls, this time it wasn't a war but being fat, lazy, and gamer.

Why the fuck would i want this to exist in my country?

I want you to move out of my country and stay out you dumb spic

He got lynched

Dumb fag
youtube.com/watch?v=ODfRsXMVflg

youtube.com/watch?v=l-U7WeCkVGs

Only one solution

Whaaaa!
Gonna vent on Sup Forums about me issues with "El Brayan".

This thread is still alive? Holy shit.

/thread

Stop cherry picking OP, Sup Forums has always loved the Mexicans.

Kek

This. I'd rather have more of them illegally crossing the border than more native nigs born. At least most of them work. They may drink and drive a bit more than average, but at least they pay taxes.

Wooooow so that solved the whole ooga booga nignogs fucking white girls and gays raising degenerate children?

Oh wait, no. Just the Mexican issue.

Still, the sucessor of Rome is prone to fall anytime. Whatever happened to American ingenuity?

Source ?

Poor dumb fuck

THIS

Another spic pretending to be white in order to change the focus from spics to niggers. Nice try spic.
Get the fuck out of my country

>why the fuck would I want this to exist in my country.

>Canada Spic Free
I'm so sorry user.

Why not both?

>Did you know they also pay taxes, for benefits they cannot claim?
Illegals don't. Well most don't Still case a NET deficit of over 80 billion a year using figures gathered from places like huffpo.

All I'm saying is that white people should own up to their mistake of fucking savages and slaves, and making niggers and spics.

"El Brayan" and 19-year-old "La Britany" with her 4 kids coming soo to a sanctuary city near you.

Also, le face of America.

I love how Donnie has helped spread the beaners hate, nobody understood me until now. I don't care if you fuck up my healthcare, but make those disgusting attempts of human get out

Truth.

The guys I know around here are paid under the table in cash and actively avoid paying any and all taxes.

I'm not on board with entirely blaming them though as the company prefers to do it this way, which is totally fucking illegal since nobody ends up paying the income taxes while all the legal workers and employees get docked.

inb4: muh sales tax

I live in CA, a huge chunk of your income goes to rent here, so no... there's no sales taxes on a vast majority of that under the table cash.

Fucking spics man

Checked

>Be Cortez
>Around the world
>Been for years in Mexico dealing with old chieftains and rulers on how to attack Aztecs
>Have this day and night next to you

fucking latinos selling oranges

Kek
Le face of America

Ms13 is from El Salvador Mr. Citizen of McDonalds

I'm happy you could read that. My monitor cut off halfway through and I typed blind after losing my spot.

+1 to you good sir.

you guys should keep the us jewish free first

Fucking spics. Always underhanded and dishonest. Trump is right. They all need to go back.
>#MAGA

Also,

>the company prefers to do it this way

Agreed.
I don't care about a wall. It will help with drugs, and it's not too costly, but it's not the main issue.

Cracking down on places that pay under the table should be priority No. 1.

Go back to Imgur to upvote kittens.

did he dieded?

Lol California is already a sanctuary state. Overpopulation, mixing of races , and spread of Islam over Europe already started. Minorities are starting to outnumber whites. America is already in downfall and I’m fucken ready to see this country finally fall apart. Fuck the veterans

id rather take 1 millions wetbacks than muslims.

El Salvador is full of Spics. Just like Mexico and all your shitty Spic countries. You fucks are all the same shit to me

You need to have a social to get a job.
Socials get taxed.

If you believe illegals dont pay taxes you dont know enough about your own country and should probably leave.

The majority of illegals dont work "under the table" this isn't the 80s or early 90s

The only form of "under the table" work that even exists anymore is seasonal work. Which they still dock taxes from them.
Sure there are a few handy man jobs here and there. Shit i know two mexican guys that do just that. But i also know a black guy and a white guy who also do the same.

ITIN numbers exist for a reason

Literally married to a former illegal immigrant mexican, her entire family is mostly illegal, i have lived with them and know how it all goes.

THis

the guys hands are white with dust from working, and those are his work cloths, he probably worked until sundown now he's getting some dinner before going home. and he's not even fat at all, he looks nothing like the picture.

Confirmed for guy in PIC is cooler than OP.

Those fat bitches on the other hand, now that's pretty accurate.

Fucking spics man

>Latter stages of Roman Empire when they let Germanics in

Sounds like when Mexico let white people into Texas for a better life, and I recall studying what happened when white people started demanding stuff and refused to leave Texas, boy did that backfire on Mexico, maybe you're right?

Fuck of spic. You have to go back. All of you