This is my first time on Sup Forums. Do we like Fantano or not?

This is my first time on Sup Forums. Do we like Fantano or not?

1. yes
2. fuck you newfag

>This is my first time on Sup Forums
sure it is, tony. sure it is

he's a hipster melonhead

i thought you were the internet's busiest music nerd what are you doing shitposting here

You're gonna like him until you hear a review of his you disagree with then you'll hate his guts.

There's three main camps:

1. People that like him
2. People that are ok with him/don't care
3. People that fucking hate his guts with a burning rage (usually butthurt about a bad score on a review)

3 is getting more vocal these days but 1 is still more popular in my experience

Some people like him, others don't. We're not a hivemind.

yes!

Damn this artist really took melon literally
Look at that fucking thing

Depends on what flannel he is wearing.

Saw him giving a 6 to King gizzard stil don't hate him.I actually hope he gives lower than 6 ratings to all my favourite bands.

Actually, you're the newfag for thinking that fantano is good in the first place.

Or 4. People hate him because he's just a fucking babbling idiot (regardless of scores) who thinks he's the biggest shit on God's green earth

Its melon you sick fuck

Yes when he likes what I like

>being butthurt about an opinion
>thinking melon thinks he's authority

>This is my first time on Sup Forums
then i think it's too soon to start using 'we'

also no, we don't. melonhead is a fucking idiot

>thinking melon thinks he's authority

You can't be serious. Like, you actually can't this dumb to think that Fantano isn't actually an arrogant piece of shit.

So what if he's arrogant, he doesn't spread himself to other sites. He contains himself on his YouTube channel/Twitter. Don''t watch his videos if you don't like him.

He's the GOAT.

>Fantano
>an arrogant piece of shit.

Show me one specific example that Fantano showed he was arrogant. Any example

It doesn't matter whether you like the critic it matters whether you like the music.

Posts like this are irrelevant to music.

4. people who don't really care about him but can't stand his fans because they take his word as gospel.

seriously, go peep a record's average RYM score before and after he puts up a review. it's sick

gives Salad Days a 5/10

Literally anytime he rages on twitter about how he's the most important critic. Literally anytime anyone criticizes him on twitter and he loses shit and starts flinging shit. Literally the entire wikipedia video about his credibility even though he pulls shit like the not good vids, or the last gizzard vid or the yuno review.

Yeah, he's probably the most popular critic out there, no question. But big fucking deal if all you are is the equivalent of a shitposter from Sup Forums with lots of subs.

Never met him. I don't like his videos, though; not a fan of vanity vloggers - especially ones who present their preferences as criticism. Possibly the worst major youtube personality.

gives dame a 7/10

No.

His annoying ass fanbase is insufferable. I fucking hate anyone that claims to like him even a bit. He has surface level taste and knowledge on everything and his reviews are pretentious buzzwords after buzzword. He is horribly out of touch (thinks Uzi is 15 minutes, when he is going to be a mainstay in pop for a few more years).

I'm not meaning when I say this: anyone that likes him has to have been on Sup Forums for a year tops. Not even because he probably shit on an album you like, but he's literally just a redditor with a camera. No interesting insight, knowledge, or opinion, yet he's famous as fuck simply for spamming memes in his review to keep his braindead audience giggling.

>His annoying ass fanbase is insufferable
Here, just look at some of the posters even ITT for proof.

Please tell me this is a pasta lol

Feeling like a strong 2 on this one

You should pay attention in class instead of shitposting on Sup Forums, lad. You might learn how to form an actual sentence.

Great case study of the average Fantano fanboy, though.

>getting this mad at a melon
>shitting on people's grammar on Sup Forums

o shit we got a sperg over here

Calling an idiot an idiot is hardly being mad. "I was being retarded on purpose, here's my expert bait" is trying way too hard though. Go play on or something.