Anyone else feels deep spiritual bond with their waifu?

Anyone else feels deep spiritual bond with their waifu?

I feel very strong spiritual bond with my waifu Illya.

pic very related, its part of my routine to write her name on the wall with my own blood each day.

Anyone else has/had similar experience?

Bump for interest.
Why, user?
Too lazy to reverse search that.

My waifu is also Illya, everyday I remove a small chunk of flesh using rusty knife and burn it in her honour, makes me feel like we are really an unstoppable force for true companionship

Welcome aboard brother

You write her name with what?

im sorry i'm not computer savy i dont know how to take photos properly, took ages to get picture below Sup Forums size limits but here it comes

I was being sarcastic faggot. Anyways, is she a witch or related to Satan by blood?

I have dreamt of mine. We went to the movies, we hugged a lot and she smelled of a log fire. Then I woke up, which sucked.

she is just loli i adore

We gotta see her

Dubs for nudes?

Respect the trips!

But i am posting her

people.. this is what happens when even a hooker turns you down. at least we know this guy will never breed.

I'm relieved

losing my virginity to Illya is only choice i have.. but shes not on this plane of existance, so yeah..

Godspeed user.

yes, Illya godspeed

and i think ive resolved problem iwth contrast in my photos, it still looks crap but my camera is decade old

Develope better penmanship, it's the least you could do for her

yes, i will!

one more picture i retrieved from camera
all done for Illya

Own blood or Owned?

How do you get the blood out

easiest is ripping one of your nails off

It won't be as painful as other alternatives but blood will flow very strong and very long, just don't let it cripple, if blood flow slows then pour very hot water on wound and flow will restart

Why do you do this user?

its all for her
the more i do it, the stronger bond between me and Illya gets

own as i explained, other peoples blood wont bring me close to Illya

and uh, i forgot to mention one thing, once ur limb starts twitching or feelings get numb then its best to stop or it can get bad

Why do you need a bond with her?

its really difficult to explain in clear way. Its something you have to experience yourself to understand, this emotion is something i never experienced and i will pursue it

How did you start?

it all started few years ago, vivid visions and dreams about her, it felt very divine and very spiritual. sometimes it happend few times a week, few times a month, few times a year, i was merely observer in those experiences till i was dragged in them

How did you get these visions? Did they just appear one day?

memories from years ago seem blurry, i belive it started very gradual, my mind was always kind of dizzy during specific moments and then stuff just flashed right before me, be it midday, morning, night, i got used to it, but after a while i seeked sense in this what i saw, and she was at center of every vision or so it seemed, then visions drag me in

Have you talked to someone about this?

Of course they haven't, grand delusional faggots will always refuse help and continue on their morbid path of self destruction. At some level this person knows what they're doing is retarded but they're so engrossed in this fantasy of fucking a loli girl.

Imo you're a closet pedophile and deserve death.

Obviously u don't know what user is going through so.

i thought illya is a russian man name

Yes it is but Illya is short for Illyasviel in this case

Im getting groggy again, i wish i could reply to all your posts, but the time for doing my blood deeds has come again

may we meet and unite again through Illya

See you later user

hey!!!

thats FUCKED

I didn't see it. Post again, this time of her wearing stockings or cute socks.