Rekt thread

rekt thread

Other urls found in this thread:

theync.com/absolutely-brutal-murder-girl-gets-stabbed-multiple-times-in-the-face-and-bleeds-to-death.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=69q4QZnFS9g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THE FUCK

Not enough ISIS executions. Step it up.

story?

Old shit...

truckbortion.webm

Whenever it's some messed up beheading or sawing of limbs with barely sharp knives/machetes or the like, it's Mexican drug cartel related. If people in the vids wear flip-flops and shorts though, it's Brazil.

Bayblade

how pissed off you gotta be to set yourself on fire? I mean, that shit has to hurt more than a lot of other ways to kill yourself.

more like this ?

this gets me everytime... How old is he? 13?

Judging by the looks of this. It has to be cartel related. The kid looks hispanic and the kid's head is being sawed.
What I think is that this kid was some cartel member's (or leader's) kid. Its sadly common in Mexico when it comes to cartel shit. They are vicious as fuck

Time to find the newfags

now that's pretty impressive.

i wish i were that mouse

theync.com/absolutely-brutal-murder-girl-gets-stabbed-multiple-times-in-the-face-and-bleeds-to-death.htm

>try to decapitate a faggot
>don't use the serrated edge

Fucking mexicans, man.

BRUH

source ?

My dad just took a shit in the toilet, now time to eat some noodles from there!! :D

Almost.

Family unable to pay back cartel, for what ever reason, so they took the kid as ransom, and ultimately beheaded him. Video was used as propaganda and an example to all those who look to use the cartel as a means of money.

>links to ync that we literally all visit daily
>doesn't create webm
fucksake, user.

death by fire is the purest of deaths

Do you have a story or link on that? im curious

that's some psycho shit my dudes

How many rekt threads since the video was posted to theync? Yet no webm has been made. If you visit it everyday do it yourself cunt.

>tom and jerry

There is a webm of it, actually. No, I didn't save it. Don't post links, post webms. Nobody wants to exit the tab, you fuckstain.

:^(

t-this is fake...right?
.....right??

reminds me of carmageddon video game. ah the good times!

>stopitboner.jpg

It better the fuck be fake!
That is disgusting beyond words.

fuckin crazy ass white bitch

its fake moron. blood does not stay red when cooked. it turns dark brown like chocolate.

I'm a vorefag but this is pretty cruel. I'm not really into people swallowing animal. It's unnecessary cruelty IMO. There's much better or at least decent content out there without having to do this.

Blood turns very dark red, close to black, when you cook it. So yeah, it's probably fake.

This is all just so horrible. I think I'm done here guys. I know all this kind of shit happens all the time, and maybe I am just to weak to stomach this shit anymore. Maybe life is pointless, and nothing is fair, and bad shit happens all the time.

But I think I'm going to leave this place behind, and escape with my one spark of humanity left intact. For everyone who will respond calling me a nigger, newfag, faggot etc, this message isn't for you.

To the person reading this who still has some humanity left inside... please leave this toxic shithole before it becomes a part of who you are.

Take care anons.

That kick was too satisfying.

It's even better in context. I have absolutely nothing against trannies in principle, but that militant faggot fucking deserved it.

"....and this moment....she knew she fucked up!"

It's a tranny btw

That shit gets me every time

pls more sjw get rekt

>implying you can leave
>implying you're not here forever
>implying even if you leave you wont be entering a new shithole only far worse as it'll be happening to or at least infront of you
kek.

yep source pls

>she

there's something we need to talk about son

So inspiring user

What's the story?

the two faggots left of me ate the bait

Oh i saw that whole video before but i always saw it on a small monitor. Now that i got a big monitor and see that wonderful kick connect square in the face, it feels boner inducing.
Trannies can be hot, but man that one deserved the kick.

What annoys me about this one is how easy it could have been prevented with proper safety procedures. He could've gone home with at worst a mangled hand rather than death.

Sadly, humans have a surprising tendency to not care about safety until shit has already gone down. Seen shit worse than this in the paper industry too, where proper safety procedures are only put in place after someone has died.

Not gonna bother with finding the full video right now, but this should give you some context.

youtube.com/watch?v=69q4QZnFS9g

He was a guy... Until the black dude stomped his guys out.

There's no escaping the hurtbox. You feel disconnected from mortality, until you see this shit. You then quiver inside, knowing that at any moment, something terrible could happen to you or the ones you love. A loose board with a rusty nail... A careless teenage driver... An infection in the wrong section... It's all relative.

It's real, user... There is no escape.

>captcha: Lodge Realty... Or is it "reality"?

>how would he go home death? he can't go home death? cuz he dead nigga

For user, reaching out for some decency in humanity...

LeL

I think I need some context for this one.

obvious fedora wearing fat virgin basement dwelling neckbeard detected, go watch more rick and morty fag

Negress was climbing down from her balcony 1 floor up, when she slipped and caught the next balcony. The bigger filming refused to help her, because she was most likely trying to climb down to steal shit. She sued him after and won, if it makes you feel better that she lived.

How about this user, how about I post a pic of where I REALLY am, with time stemp? You fucking mongoloid. You stereotypical fucking flamebot. You have no idea who the fuck you're talking to. I would slaughter you.

because he was alive when he left the house.
and no, you can't leave the house dead, that shit would be redundant.

nice

Full video? And she lived? Fuck

Good for her, I suppose. I can understand not wanting to help her in that situation, although I'd have instinctively done it myself.

I wish I knew what happened to this faggot. I can't help but think that stomped the queer right out of him.

She's a cleaner for the woman filming. She was cleaning the glass and went over to far. Instead of the woman trying to help. She rushed back inside to grab her phone. So she could film her cleaning falling.

The cleaner did survive though.

Those sure are some contradictory stories.

Post, not that mongoloid, but now you've got my curisosity.

Pussy ass bitch can't take real life

>ingredients:
>2 cups of flour
>1 egg
kek

When a nigger asks for help but you already spent 5$ every month supporting some African kid anyway

You fucking nerd. It must be nice to fucking play on the computer all day. Come get a real job and stop being a pussy.

lol what the fuck?
And that should scare us? You probably really do wear a fedora and neckbeard.

Watch out. Original content.

people raging over the internet

Flamebot?

who makes these where can I find him and can i make requests to him

Too ban Sup Forums strips away exif data these days. This thread could quickly have become legendary.

the legs

The cleaner one is true. Apparently if they tried to help her and failed she could have been legally responsible somehow in their country so they were fine to just let the nigger fall.

>"Dripping water hollows out stone, not through force but through persistence"

I used to actively seek this shit out, because my morbid curiosity got the better of me. I justified it by thinking "this violence happening all the time somewhere - it'll make me stronger to be desensitised to it."

But oddly enough it's done the opposite. I've seen so much now I think it just brings it all back at once in an instant, and makes it that much more difficult to watch. I've seen all I need to see of this kind of thing for a lifetime.

So yeah I feel you.

You're confused, because you don't understand what you are looking at.

Okay, lemme put it to you like this; I have access to every production chemical in america. Every class B explosive, every caustic acid, every poison (1-4). I work in a hostile environment daily, you fuckin' pleb.

IT'S A HARD KNOCK LIFE
FOR US

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>implying hes psycho cuz he works where chemicals are

kids who selfharm are retards

depression wont make you do this, being retarded will