Sup Forums I have a situation

Sup Forums I have a situation

I really want to fuck my boss's daughter, what do?

>be me 26, boss's daughter just turned 18
>normal day at work - she comes to visit him
>immediately fall in love
>keep looking at her and she looks back
>obvious chemistry between us
>get more info about her from boss on the sly
>find out where she likes to go out
>plan to go there with friends
>"coincidentally" bump into her in club
>buy her a drink and flirt
>dancing together but being careful not to go too far with her
>end up kissing and sharing taxi home with her and her friends
>woke up next morning thinking about how downhill this could go
>she seems into me but I feel I can't act on it

pic related - from her IG

Don't think with your dick but with your brain. Remember this sentence very well for the rest of your life, now the choice is yours.

don't shit where you eat.

cheers dudes, I needed someone to tell me this.

>obvious chemistry between us

Fucking kill yourself kek

this, also this could make or break your career, get in good with the boss or eventually break up with her and your job is in the toilet

Just turned 18
Ig slut
Shes full of issues
You fuck her she fucks you

Fuck her and take pictures, if she tries to get you fired use them to black mail your boss

Too old

Bang her and if he founds out record the conversation so you can sue him for firing you for banging his daughter.

How important is the job to you, and how important is smashing that tight, petite teen cunt?
Ignore this faggot. Fuck her brains out

Fucl herrrr. And post more

FPBP
Keep sex and relationships out of the workplace at all costs. It's just not worth it, but remain friendly around her so if you get a new job, you can go for it

Get a new job first whilst keeping a friendly relationship with her, then fuck her brains out

This could work, but it could be seen as career suicide.

Seriously user, if this story is real then you obviously have enough social skills to bang young women whenever you want - this situation is incredibly risky and while they are ways around it, its ultimately not going to be worth it if it backfires. Good sex is what, max 3-4 hours of fun in your life? Your career IS your life, your source of income and how you spend your weekdays.

This situation might require more thought if you'd known this girl for a long time and were considering a relationship or some shit. But as it stands its a no-brainer, don't be an idiot user.

Fun fact:
In "right to work" states as long as they don't say why you were fired, you can't sue them.

Dude, look at her. Fuck her brains out or regret til the day you die

this

Don't fuck your life up for one fuck. As hot as she is you will regret it if things turn sour and your job goes down the pan

>Don't think with your dick but with your brain.
This
Saved me from the clutches with some really psychotic women.

>Being a beta

fuck off cunt

user I have taken a lot of stupid risks with my career banged a milf, banged the interns, banged assistants, even banged the mexican ladies that pack good, and right now i am eyeing a hot piece of as from HR but now i am more worried then before the stakes are much higher. My advice is no dude this is the bosses daughter it cant end well especially that she is 18 it will come out

Fuck her and treat her nice. Get a new job if nessesary but if you treat her well she will not complain. If she does, rape her ass.

How do you like your job? How happy are you there? How much do you get paid? How much do you like your boss?

If the answer to at least two of these is "not very much", then fuck her. Fuck her til the skin starts to peel from your dick.

She a thot

Khaleesi ?

what a rollercoaster of advice

Looks it

Get nudes and post here

don't shit where you eat

This. You can always find another job, but how often is a piece of ass like that gonna come along?

incidentally it's the best advice you can give about this situation

op is gonna fuck her regardless, because we're all dogs and we all know it. so just be nice about it and if it goes south, get some good memories out of it.