they were white converse and they were really ragged and torn up too

i always wanted to cum on a girl's ragged converse

Don't know if they're smelly but let a boy dream

there were guys who tried stealing her converse before

why they wanted to steal it?

probably to sniff?

they all had foot fetish?

for sure

who here likes the thought of blackmailing a girl to do feet things? like getting them smelly

Sleeping soles

She's the best

Right? Gorgeous soles

Her lives on instagram are awesome

you should have lick it clean

more

Name?

Hooooooly fuck more

lovelygoddessjennaa

That was the only foot pic in the set, unfortunately, the rest of it is on shadbase

more!

sisterfeet? I know those feet when I see them!

double-checked, nah its not her. super similar though

*coochie coo*

>I love it when a prospective woman tells me that she's not sure if this is a good idea only because she's been walking around in her shoes all day. Judging from the shape the girl was in, I could tell that she was walking around all day. Judging from her shoes and the fact that it was her bare feet in there without any socks told me that I had to get her feet out of those so that I could reap the benefits from any smelliness that might emanate from those things she was walking in. I really liked her shoes because they resemble a make or model that had been manufactured from the 1860s. An pretty nice looking girl wearing something like that for a long time on a hot day was everything my doctor has written a prescription for.

>For anyone who's into the smell of a woman's feet, this is your kind of girl. Her feet were smellier than any other girl I posted this week. I was really enjoying the moments of the shoot. The smell got to my nose and I adjusted myself to get even closer to her feet. Her feet really needed to be aired out and I was so happy that I had the one and only front row seat for that. That's right.

Wife, wwyd

more?

This is a pretty good thread

Here is a pic of my gf that I took recently. She wears her shoes at work all day for me, and doesn't change her socks very often.

how should i tell my girlfriend that i have a foot fetish? I heard many girls are grossed out by it

Mmmmmm! Who is she?

My dude!

Wife wears boots at work...

Comes home with that sweet sweat smell on her feet. Instant hard on

Try to ease her into it somehow?

If she’s into other kinky shit it might not be a big deal. Thats how my girl is

who is she?

Gf

Don't tell her straight up if you're worried she will find it weird.
The way I did it was to occasionally give her back massages and throw in a foot massage now and then. Told her often I like her entire body, that all of her turns me on, even parts that shouldn't.
Fuck her with her on her back with her legs up and hold her feet when fucking - she will get used to her feet being involved sexually without it being weird.
When she's showered, have her lie down and kiss her from head to toe, focussing more on breasts, stomach, pussy, etc. but also go down to her feet. She will just think you're doing it to caress her all over but again she will get used to having her feet kissed.
Eventually you can suck her toes during sex and she won't find it weird and she will probably like it too. My girlfriend would put her feet in my mouth during sex herself cause she liked it also and knew I did.

anything with her face or in other positions?