Oldfags give youngfags advice based on mistakes / past experiences

>oldfags give youngfags advice based on mistakes / past experiences

General life tips

Girl poop doesn't taste any different from boy poop

bumping

Get an education. That is paramount. Honestly can't stress this enough without sounding like an old fuck

Kill yourself now. It only gets worse. Far fucking worse.

elaborate

How to find a wOman that has same interests, principles, etc as me? And is also attractive. Should I settle for less because it's so rare?

You may find someone who shares your interests but don't expect it to happen quickly.

Real shit right here

I hate to sound cliche but you're not a special snow flake. The sooner you get over that fact, the sooner you start to take that first step. Pro tip: works really well if you already hit rock bottom.

Please redpill my gf on why she needs to seek mental help for her incestous rape-induced trauma/family abuse and why she should report the other abusers.

She needs to hear it from someone else. She doesn't listen to me.

Do yourself a favor, fuck em and move on. Or go fucking insane trying to keep your relationships marriages together. Always remember women are fucking evil. On the plus side the more you treat em like shit the more they want to fuck you so you will have tons of pussy.

>Real shit
Kek'd

here is a redpill for you, she is broken get rid of her. There are 4 billion other women out there and 3.999999 are better than your stupid slut

Fuck you and your standards. Start talking to anyone and throw your list of perfect waifu criteria out the window. Fuck several, marry the one that you stay comfortable with after awhile.

For the love of all that is holy, whatever you do, do NOT leak you waifu's nudes on here. You'll be in the dog house for years.

Brace yourselves young 'uns. It's all downhill from here.

Bumping

Mmmmm don't know what to say here. On one hand yes report get help ect. On the other hand get over it move forward fuck the past. You are not going to get healthy reliving old shit.

Plus this whole every dudes a rapist trend that's going on. It's almost the last straw in the femanist movement. The death blow that finally turns all men into massive pussies that are second class citizens.

For you if she's too nuts leave her stupid ass. She could be just pulling this shit for attention or because she doesn't want to fuck you or she's fucking someone else and wants to justify it to you.

- If you seek for friendship and comfort, start by rethinking your chouse
- If you came here because you saw a stupid youtube video talking about "weird shit" found on Sup Forums, you should leave now
- Only show symathy in feels threads
- Don't call yourself "newfag" or "oldfag" or anything because you'll look retarded
- Things like "dubs, trips, quads, etc." is a past thing, no need to mention that anymore
- Don't just stay in this Sup Forums shithole, there are many interesting boards

Been there, done that. You can't fix her. Leave.

Save and invest, even if it seems like you cannot afford it. Also education, even if it is out of your Major in college, take some accounting and business courses as electives, you will need to know how the world works one day

giving advice on 4 chan ? dude, just leave is the best advice out there

BUY BITCOIN!

I need advice on ex's and relationships please oldfags.

I know but still, never question Carl

There have been cases where attention to the actual incident was more traumatizing than the actual rape itself so I would say leave it and move on.

Save your money and don't get a girlfriend until you can afford a wife.

If you can't make your woman climax in 20 minutes, someone else is doing it.

Never tell a woman you're tired of listening to her problems. Under no circumstances do you ever tell a woman not to talk to you about the things that are bothering her - even if she's told you them a hundred times before.

Spit is not good lube for anal, use astroglide or olive oil if you're in a pinch.

Spend the majority of your money on things that separate you from the ground you live on. Shoes, Car, house, socks, flooring, the steps going into your home, and get the occasional foot massage.

ask a specific question, retard.

Don't run into every relationship headstrong. Be careful. Guard your heart.

But when the time comes, don't be afraid to love someone. Let yourself be loved. Don't isolate yourself, don't hide behind your computer or emotional walls. Let yourself be loved. Let yourself love somebody.

You deserve to be loved. You can forgive yourself. Love frees you from all of the anxieties that swarm around your head. You are worthwhile. The future is worth working towards. You should all work to constantly better yourselves for You, and no one else.

Oh, and don't play videogames every day. Read books. Exercise. Make friends.

Internet friends are useless and meaningless 95% of the time.

>Giving girlfriend advice
Dude you forget something, this is Sup Forums, the internet, giving girlfriend advice to these faggots who fap to traps all day is like telling a stone that it can walk

Follow the 48 laws of power diligently.

>>oldfags give youngfags advice
Okay, here's my advice:
Take your thread, and put it where it's actually relevant.

>Oh, and don't play videogames every day. Read books. Exercise. Make friends

True story bro, biggest timewasting brain draining shit on the planet

As much as I wish I could argue, this user's got it right.

mostly general shit man

If you're going bald in your 20s, just fucking shave it forever.

Leave. leave now and never look back. this site does things to you.

Don't waste your time on Sup Forums
Learn one skill well that you can rely on to make you loads of money ie programming
Once you make some good money you can get anything you want especially the ladies.

Best advice so far.

Don't drink or smoke or take drugs until you are at least have a good and established job.
You will be the looser to all the jocks and whores but in the end result you will have a good cash flow and the fagots who mocked you will be mostly burned out due to drugs and alcohol and live in poverty.
While you drive a nice car own a home and pick up random sluts at bars every weekend.

>General life tips

If you're a loser, its your fault and your fault alone. Stop asking people how to get a GF. Stop asking people why you can't be popular. Stop taking online surveys to see if you have autism. Stop blaming your circumstances for your failures in life. You know the answers to these questions already, but you're too fucking lazy and desperately seek validation for your stupid unproductive behavior. Man the fuck up, get a job, socialize even if it's outside your comfort zone, and figure out what you want in life. Don't have motivation? Fuck you. You have motivation and you know it, you just want people to do shit for you and that's why nobody likes you, because you're a fucking 35 year old sponge living in your parents basement. Get your ass out of bed at 6AM every morning and figure out what you want in life, develop a plan to achieve it, and you will know true satisfaction and contentment.

neet life is god tier, basically retired at young age
society is a lie
you dont need to spend 95% of your paycheck on bullshit, you can get by with just 5% of that
dont sign up for military during the best years of your life, like right out of highschool wait til later
never get fat, always try to stay fit and healthy, once you are fat, your skin is stretched to shit and will never be repaired ,you will look like shit until the day you die
#1 thing you can learn to infinitely better your quality of life , is cooking
find hobbies
as long as you have the desire to do things, try to seek them out and do them
learn basic study tips and money saving tips
brush your teeth , your teeth are like #2 thing on list thatll be fucked for life if you dont take care of them
cant thing of much else right now

How do i get a girl to like me?
I mean i can talk to them no problem, and some even had crushes on me, but what do i do later?
How do i go from "hey what's up" or "how was the test?" to something more?
I can never seem to understand how or what to do, i feel emotionally stunned.

Why

Learn to con them into getting alone with you. Start with a harmless touch(hand, shoulder whatever) then proceed accordingly. The hard part is the conning and the first touch but it's smooth sailing from there. Oh once you get them alone always assume they already like you, that will give you the confidence to do the rest. Never start awkwardly, women can smell that for some reason.

what are those?

fuck off

tl;dr fucking them good is how you get them to like you. Crushes are stupid don't dwell on that

My life experiences aren’t the same as yours op, give me examples of things you’re struggling with.

kind of hard in a school situation, i can be alone with a girl but never alone alone since everywhere is everywhere, touching part feels weird for me, other then high fives and fist bumps i'm pretty much out of ideas on how to touch them, also i feel tense even when typing this, anyway to calm myself down?

I never had a father, my step father was a piece of shit and still is, always fighting in the house, so i never could even bring anyone home, that kind of fucked me in the relationship aspect of my life, now i'm clueless about pretty much everything related to girls.

Guilt and regret normally go hand in hand. Avoid doing anything you'll truly regret, it'll eat away at you over the years and become a constant burden you carry. Nothing you do will ever truly resolve it.

I regret not doing a lot of things bro, fuck..

i am no man of advices because i cannot even follow them on my own but i can say that life thought me one thing. all that really matters in your life, is your life itself. friends, family, your soul mate, they can all turn into foes and leave you to die and rot like a corpse deep into the forest on a rainy day. take care of you and love yourself more than anything in this world.

how do i better take care of myself?
what are some good hobbies to start?

Ever heard of netflix and chill? That's where it all came from but it can be anything. Lure her to a group study or something like that, even though you didn't invite anyone else. Just get her alone and prior to that get your intentions out only to her, don't talk to anyone else about it. They like it discreet. Get a drink or two to calm yourself or experiment with someone you have no feelings for to get exp.

I am the real deal user. By that, I mean I'm 30 but was a loser and lost my virginity when I was 24. These things can be learned. Some people like popular guys are naturals at these things but we nerds need to learn it and the best way is to get some exp. early. Never let a failure traumatize you, we've to go through that as we're not popular.

ex's are ex's keep it that way. do not be friends with them. do not contact them. block them on social stuffs.

underrated

lol

Let's say we study together in the library or something, what do i do then?
How do make escalate things?
This is the part i don't really understand, like sure i'm with her alone, then do we talk about what ever and then i go for the kiss or what?

Thanks for the advice btw.

Oh fuck off. It's well known someone's life can be ruined by others

Bumming

lmao

1. A Company's job is to make money from you
2. Loyalty doesn't pay.
3. Not all debt is bad, Only bad debt is bad.

Start by bumping your hand against her or get close that your shoulders rub and see how she reacts if she doesn't pull away escalate to grabbing hands and cuddling. It's imperative that this whole time you have your game face on >pic related
Never laugh or smile awkwardly like a retard. Game face on all the fucking time.

Never fall for a girl that got out of a long relationship. You'll be nothing but an emotional support for a few months until she feels good again and then she will dump your ass out of nowhere. Seriously, fuck women.

seconding this

Don't enter a Mississippi shuffle if you're only carrying a half-monkey

police doesn't appreciate it when you put stickers on their cars- even if they give them out themselves

Marry a young woman, turn her into the person you want/need her to be. Don't make friends with niggers, or even most blacks. Only trust Asians with your money. Hire a Jewish Lawyer. Stop sleeping around.

I've googled and I still don't know.

>Stay away from LGBT, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /x/, Sup Forums and Sup Forums
>Sup Forums is better on *chan.
>Research before asking ANY questions on /k/, or /fit/

>Not all debt is bad
>only bad debt is bad
>I don't understand Economics so I give bad financial advice on Sup Forums
Read Thomas Sowell, or go hang yourself.