My ear is producing this liquid that hardens and starts to flake. what is it? pic attached

my ear is producing this liquid that hardens and starts to flake. what is it? pic attached

massive sunburn lately? Not sure why it's scabbing but sounds to my like you just have a shallow wound all over the ear and the white / clear shit that hardens is just white blood cells

AIDS

sorry bro. I give you 4-8 weeks, tops

OP here
nah, no sunburn. thanks for the input! im on accutane, which causes peeling and dry skin. any idea if this may be the cause?

yeast infection

if ur on accutane talk to the doctors that u have to see monthly. when i was one it u had to do monthly blood tests to ensure everything was okay with you.

Imo it looks like its some sort of infection. Id just put anti bacterial ointment on it and continue for a few days

oh dude yeah that's the cause.

Was on accutane as a teenager, ears / lips peeled HARD

Looks like Eczema.

Use Cortizone cream. May be an allergy.

That is the ugliest ear I have ever seen.

OP here
any good chapstick/facial moisturizer you reccomend? im 2 months in. wish me luck lol

High school wrestler here. Looks like impetego. Congrats dirty faggot.

this either a yeast infection or bacterial, check out swimmers ear

looks like impetigo, been near children/animals 1/2 weeks before it started?

Get some cream from a doctor and be sure to sleep on clean towels etc. dont scratch it.

>2 months in
its an infection

Please please please take this advice and buy some vitamins to take daily if you're on Accutane. A multivitamin and a vitamin D supplement. Nearly died because of what Accutane ended up doing to my body chemistry. Don't ask questions, vitamins are cheap. Accutane is worth it just take vitamins.

Psoriasis you dirty alcoholic

My friend was on it and swore by Cetaphil.

Puss. You have ear puss.
The fuck you do to your ear nigga?

Bacteria can get into open pores and spread around just like a rash. Johnson and johnson first aid creme would help. But you might still need antibiotics

Go see a goddamn doctor instead of asking Sup Forums.

Dermal infection. Get it looked at. Duh.

Cellulitis

Impetigo. Go get mupirocin from a doc.

Looks more like plasma, but doubtless pus would be present. Looks like an infection as a result of skin damage.

Poison Ivy maybe? Idk, the fuck did you do to it?

psoriasis? it can be dermatitis?

impetigo. Go and see a doctor.

Side effects of medicine

This 100% do not touch it, it will spread all over your body. Wash hands regular and get meds from doc. Will need a special cream and maybe even antibiotics

kek
white people can't have that.

pseudomonas

Call your dermatologist, I was on accutane for a long time as well but that hasn't happened to me, although the dry skin got pretty bad

... what?

Can confirm.
Had this a few years back.
Went to the doctors and was given some cream i had to lube all over my ear.
Took a few weeks but it went away.

Are you retarded?