you making these?

yessir

kik?

email, sorry

Cuckfront hard at work

okay, email?

right below!

>Writing faggot text on/alongside sexy images
i hate anyone who does this. whether or not it's gay or straight text. it is fucking cancer

You must spend a lot of your time hating stupid shit. What a waste of energy.

always love a bit of wit tied in

ylyl thread?

I'm a cuck, could tell some stories if you'd like. Anything in particular you want to hear about?

Go ahead

Bump for interest

OK.

When we first started outa couple of years ago, it was mostly fantasies in the bedroom. Occasionally when we were out, just the two of us she would flirty with other guys, dance with them. They would grab her ass and tits, kiss her neck but she was reluctant to go further.

It changed however when we were at a club, me her, a guy friend of mine and one of her girlfriends who had just gotten out of a relationship. We were sitting and drinking, and the girls said they wanted to dance, so that the friend could find a guy. After that I didn't see her for an houor or two, but she told me later they had found to guys, started dancing with one each, dancing turned to kissing and groping. The girls went to the bathroom, friend asked gf what she was doing, she just said that it was fine, that she was just flirting and so on. Friend went back to the dancefloor, but when gf exited, the guy she had been dancing with waited for her outside, and took her back to her stall, where she took of her top, leaving only her black lace bra (a bit longer bra, like a short corset or something) and she blew him until he came in her mouth.
Then they went back to the dancefloor for a while, then they decided that all four of them shoould go back to the second guys apartment since it was nearby.
this is when I saw her again, still without her top telling me and my friend that they were going because she (the friend) needed to get laid. She kissed me and they left. When they arrived the guys poured them some drinks, and they drank for a while, then the friend got cold feet to she left. My gf told her she could go, that she waitet for me to pick her up, so she left, reluctantly.
Of course she had not talked to me at all, but stayed there and got tag teamed by them the entire night, didn't come home until 1 or 2 pm the next day and told me all about it.

Let me know if you want more, just tell me if there's anything special you want to know or hear more about.

sauce?

Why don’t you fuck her friend

She is not hot. At all.

were you ok with the fact she didnt tell you she was going to do any of this?

wait, 1 or 2 *PM* holy shit? How many loads did she take, like 20? Wow what a whore jesus christ

Yeah she knew I wanted it, and she had told me that she might do something if she got herself in a situation. Also I kinda figured something was up.

Well it was already like 2am when they left, and after they fucked, they sleeped for a long time, then started fucking again in the morning so yeah, a lot of loads.