How do i get rid of my acne?

how do i get rid of my acne?

HA

>tfw you never shower

Kys

use a straight razor

try this

Shave with a straight razor. Use 97% rubbing alcohol as an aftershave. Do this 5 times per day.

After a week, use the straight razor to slash your wrists and die, because starting the same thread over and over is a sign that you should kill yourself.

You wont, try taking your chances in the next life

its quite simple actually. you take a boxcutter and scrape them off

>medfag here
Stop eating high fatty foods and sugar.
Get a zinc supplement.
Clean your face regularly with shampoo, not soap. Shampoo has chemicals which open up the pores, so you'll get a deeper clean. Don't exfoliate because this stresses the skin and stress and irritation cause zits.
>Is the picture you? cause if so that looks like a streptococus infection and not regular zits

It's either that you never fucking shower , or that you eat so much fat you are 99% to diabeetes then shit all of it out and restart your ultimate progress to 1% , or your skin genes are just fucked to death.

Tip : Visit a god damn fucking doctor you absolute stump.

blue light mask
google it

asians get bad acne because they eat more soy than the rest of the world on average.. acne = hormone related 90% of the time

You look like chocolate ferrero rocher

>reverse image search
>no results

OP is fubar

Are you fucking stupid nigger. There are at least 20 results you dumb cuck.
Kill yourself

Use sandpaper

piss up your ass 3 to 7 times a day and pour witch hazel mixed with turmeric and honey down your urethra

pre-ages your skin, gives you cancer, destroys collagen production, fuck outta here

stop posting this gay fucking thread

CHEESE GRATER

that's called face herpes, wait till you are 20 or use black soap

A shotgun

the biggest knife you can find.

duuuu uuuuuu uuuude WTH TH FK
go take a fucking shower, use any general skin care thing that ur grandma used for years and wash your fucking face every fucking morning, change your bed sheets and pillow cases every week, take a shower before bed every fucking day... you know common stuff. This will surely reduce that shit, for the final touch consult a dermatologist. Tho looking @ this shit you should consult one right away so they can perscribe some antibiotic that will get this shit away, but the above still applies, if you dont do all this shit your skin will not stay clean and will revert back to the current state. So many questions, how did you let it get to that state, why was this the point when you decided to do something about it? Best of luck

take a straight razor and shave with no hot water or shaving cream, just shave it totally dry. Post results of what comes off on the razor blade + what's left on your face.

Alternatively, take a power sander to your face.

you gotta post this shit every day. how fucking retarded are you fucking asshole cunt