Hey Sup Forums I think I'm going to kill myself

Hey Sup Forums I think I'm going to kill myself
I just post this not trying to be an aw, just needed to tell this to someone.
I'm waiting something to happen, if it happen I'm doing it.
Yes, I know this isn't the best place to talk about something like this but I just don't care anymore

Post your tits before you die tho

kek

I'm flat

How old are you OP

Idc post them

I second this. If you're going to die you may as well post tits

pussy pic with pills next to it.

>waiting for something to happen

It's fine, isn't it? You're waiting for someone to get dubs.

I'm 17

Fuck

Same so it's not illegal for me.

Why not

mods sould not be long

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What's your kik

What do you wait to happen?
Don't do that, you're cute

Suicide = Sin = Eternal Death

Yeah

So why do you want to do it? any reason behind it?

Idk a lot of things, but it doesn't matter now, I'm just waiting for one thing

can you share it with us?

What do you wait?

I have bad english ,but don't do it

Do it fag.

Oh my gawd fem user don't neck yourself because your life means somthing ,you shouldn't waste it away... fuck all the sentiments do what you want. If you're going to do it dew it.

I didn't said it just because it seems stupid I know, but the most recent thing is that today it's been a horrible day, I suck on school, and now my mom just attacked me for something personal, and I'm just waiting for someone else to treat me like shit, I mean it's not like I'm sad I just don't have any reason to live

Chill bro, I'll probably doing it soon

Listen, it doesn't matter how fucked up your life is, because you're not getting it back. Fuck all these dumb cunts telling you to do it. Trust me, feeling pain feels better than feeling nothing at all, forever. It sounds pretentious but that doesn't mean it's wrong.

Life for the Empire

Dis

Same m8, probably going to be doing it next year as well.

Thank you for that, but I now if something happen I'll do it, because I'm impulsive

You are beautiful, don't do it someday you'll find love. Same happend to me but I grew up and now I'm ready to continue. Just be happy.

It's not about love, Idc about that shit

Please don't do it OP.

You are super young. Just sit out whatever depression your experiencing.

If you still feel like killing yourself when you're 60, go for it.

How mamy of these threads do we see on a daily? And op neva delivers

Don't go OP.

You've got a lot to live for,just don't soomething to do as a hobby to cheer u up.

In a PEW research poll it was discovered that 96% of suicide attempt survivors regret trying to take they're own life,so chances are you probably will regret doing this if you live, it's not worth it.

Share your issues with me at least ,maybe I can give some advice?

Help catalonia

Gotta love this thread: Whenever a 17 year old bitch or some girl tries to kill herself, everyone's all sorry for her and shit. Probably just because her iPhone was taken away or some shit. But when a man, who has nothing, is universally despised by everyone, is a virgin, and has no friends is vilified and told to deliver?

Therein lies the fucking problem, we as a society treat men like shit, females get all of the fucking attention.

Tell us whats on the others side

hey lil kiddo... im 19f also really suicidal, you wanna talk about it? We can decide on a pact to not do it... Or do it together, what do you say? best regards i've been in your position and still am

I just fell for that bait

What personal thing?

Sry

Are you still alive? M?

I don't wanna seem haughty, but you're young, you're just a teenager.
Okay, today was a bad day, and so?
Just calm down, put these drugs far from you, listen some chill music, and sleep.
Everything will be better tomorrow, that's it

And that is absolutely mens own fault for having put themselves in that position? Its men that ridicule pther men for showing weaknesses

Santiago y cierra, España

>96% of suicide attempt survivors regret trying to take they're own life
trying AND failing.
it's the added failure they regret

Can't imagine if a 17 year old male was in the same position, he'd be told to "off himself" and he'd be called "a mistake" and "reason why the world sucks." But nooo, don't do the same when it's a girl, right?

What the hell are you exactly waiting for?

So basically, women deserve sympathy while men deserve to rot away in loneliness? Men deserve all of that shit? Fuck this shit. Women have it so fucking easy compared to men.

I have to wait

totally agree with you;
Im pretty suicidal, and nobody cares about that

But yeah, that's the thing

you're not getting laid and we aren't gonna get tits if she doesn't want to kill herself anymore

GTFO

just do it live

Nah,they regret trying to die,they would have found a better way to kill them selves of they were that detemined

fucking trips lmao

Actually, if I was a men I'll probably wouldn't been having this problem

... and no, I'm not talking about pregnancy

No of course they dont deserve it, noone deserves to feel that bad (except for rapists and pedofiles!) just dont blame women because if anything they'd want men to step down from hypermascuöinity which is harming them directly.... DO YOU want to talk privately too user?

It's so much bullshit. If you're a depressed white male with social anxiety, you're basically nothing to society. No race card, no religion card to play, everyone hates white men unless they're alpha as fuck and act like Black men.
The folks on Sup Forums always wonder why Whites are dying out, it's because White girls hate White guys if they're anything less than a 6'2, rich, obnoxious chad.

as one of the dickheads who was going to and then had the fucking cops called on me because someone thought i was, which i guess is technically failing, I regret even thinking about it

but if youre gonna do it, just do it.

Or they would have tried again.
How many people who succeded in killing themselves regret it afterwards?

That's the problem, toxic people define Masculinity as being a simple minded, sex crazed, non-intelligent, physically fit, stuck up asshole.

Masculinity is not wrong if its empowering for the individual but men are told to not show emotions because its "girl-like" and THATS harmfull, like thats why they end up depressed but they fint talk about it and find expression through violence drugs and sex

A lot of depressed males nowadays (including myself) are actually the ones who have never laid a finger on anyone, done any drugs or alcohol, or had sex. People view those things as "lit" nowadays.

Op send pics of it half way through and send tits unless your a fag

that's my case too
welcome bro'

Have you tried seekinf help? Its not that others are getting attention and youre not gonna get any of it, you sometimes need to fight a bit harder for it. The psychiatry had fucked me pver so Many times and are finally starting to take measures to do sometjing now that they know im really close to killing myself, its a real bother just dont blame women or blacks for the lack of attention your getting and go make sure tjeyre even notified of ur need of help ya know

I meant like how boys who dotn get to express their emotions grow up to be stone cold men who drink away their problems, do you wsnt to talk abt ur situation

True my dude watching people commit suicide is all I have to lighten up my day

Sounds like your lonely
How do you plan to kill yourself?

Sorry if im explaining in a bad way/making loafs of spelling errors

Men are the ones doing it is his point.

You meant fucking do it