Rate my new pupper. He comes home in another few weeks...

Rate my new pupper. He comes home in another few weeks. Already named it Tenkay (10k) after the number of zombies he's going to kill in the apocalypse.

Also pupper rate thread

1000/10 best pupper. Fluffy pupper

More pics

faggot nigger

nigger/10

r8 dis pooper

Happy/10

Nice pooper

Nice effort. 3/10

nigger

Duck the doggo let's see dem titters

Rottweilers are incredible.
Train it well. It will have lots of energy till 8yo more or less. They have low stamina so you can get them tired pretty fast.
They can get overprotective with people and even with things, so teach it to respect boundaries when necessary.

ps: that chick has some nice tits

Should name is Faggot OP after yourself.

be sure to socialize him OP. adorable pupper

Good that he can get tired fast. He seemed really lazy as well. I picked the fattest one.

Also, thanks

Leaving him with his litter until 10/11 weeks. Also in a house with a baby, other dogs and cats. They were very happy relaxed puppies. Didn't even jump at loud noises

Tits or gtfo

Tits or gtfo

Tits or gtfo

I smell boobies

Rottweilers are great. My dad has 5 currently, very energetic and protective dogs. Only problem we had was one of the males had a chemical imbalance which caused him to attack me, my dad, and almost kill my step mom. Having a 130 lb rottweiler clamp down on your shoulder does not feel good.

Great sales pitch

130lbs? Lmao what a doglet

Eh. Out of all the rottweilers my dad had when i was growing up, thats the only one to ever do anything like that. Still would recommend the breed to anyone, just gotta be cautious about stuff like that.

My dad and I used to brees rotties when I was a kid. They're easily tje best breed I've worked with. Smart and chill, great doggos. I've never had one snap all the way on me, but I have been minorly bitten a few times by them. It was over the course of 15 years so I'm honestly amazed I didn't get bit more. Great doggos.

you're on to something

Rottweilers are awesome, had a couple when growing up. The only time one "bit" me was when it was dark, and she was sleeping, and i was lurking around, and i stepped on her tail. She nipped at me, drawing a bit of blood, but i believe i would have had a similar reaction, so i dont blame her.

When they decide to be lazy they can be veeeeeery lazy.
Like sleeping 2/3 of the day kind of lazy.

For that same reason, don't over feed it. They tend to get fat and that can cause them back and hip issues.
I currently have a 7yo male Rott and had a female one in the past. At least in my experience, the male is 10 times more energetic than the female was. But he can be as lazy as the female was, if that makes sense.

For example, we take him every Wednesday to swim and play with other dogs. When we get home at 6 or 7pm, he just eats and doesn't wake up until next day.

The rest of the days I just play with him or walk him for 40min - 1hour. That's enough for him when he's not super excited (like he gets on Wednesdays).

Only time my female rottie ever snapped was when she saw me and a cousin playing with lightsabers. She never ever liked him again.

My current one has had snapped a couple of time because he got super attached to his toys when he was younger. He needed to socialize and that's why we take him once a week to play with other dogs. Hasn't snapped ever since.

@OP.
Great lil Rottie.
Makes me miss my two girls.

As far as I know they don't have a great sense of smell, that's why they might not recognize you in a dark room or place. It's always better to talk to them in this cases so they know it's you.

Whatevr, we know what you did to make him attack you

When you take pup home, hold him like pic with no clothes on. Nothing better than tits and pups

He's already holding your girl's tits, enjoy getting cucked, cucky.

How Fucking new are you, fucking sure is summer in here, fucking newfag.

neofags are leaking

Doggo out of ten!