My gf cheated on me. It didnt go far but should I break up with her? I love her a lot

My gf cheated on me. It didnt go far but should I break up with her? I love her a lot.

Yes. You should. If she did it once she'll do it again.

Yes

>I love her a lot.
She doesn't love you back.

This.
Also, you will never trust her again.

You'll regret that. Mark my words

neeeeeeext

I have told my wife she can almost do anything and I would never leave her.

But if she's ever unfaithful I'm fucking out no matter the situation

compromise with it user.
Stay with her, but post her nudes on here.

Keep as friend for casual sex if possible until you find someone else. If she used you then why not use her?

I never really talk about this but I stayed with an ex of mine (my sons mom) for 5 years and pretended she wasn’t a cheating whore....it sucked man, don’t do it. Plus, she looks chubby and emotionally needy. Gtfo

Sooo..., you gonna dump the noods or what faggot?

This

It hurts gut you need to end it and you will find a better one.
She has to really love you for you to be happy. Also look for one thats good with her family. The healthier her relationships are the better yourself will be.
Just leave this one right now!

Chad with 10/10 sexy young MD wife here. We even fuck other girls together and shed never cheat but ive been in your position before with my exes.
Leave her

Do you want an official "cucked" membership card? Stay with her then.

Even if she were to never do it again, if she regrets it and hates herself for it, she won't respect you for staying with the bitch she is anyway and she'll eventually dump you out of "guilt".

Or you can be an absolute omega white knight and and help her convince herself that you'll forgive her because she did nothing wrong, that you understand her, that you must have your part of responsibility in HER cheating, that you'll make it work, etc. You might as well kill yourself in that case.

OP I know your feels too well, and I really want to tell you it'll blow over and things will be fine. Truth is she doesn't feel the same love of you as you do her, or she wouldn't have betrayed you as such. It'll be hard for an unpredictable amount of time, memories will haunt you, you won't have the same trust as before. Its sad because I'm sure you would have been faithful and given her the world OP. Some chicks are.. Well to put it in my own opinion, fucking stupid, and ruin good shit when they don't have to. Like some just can't think the relationship way, R E S E R V E D.

Anyways, gone through it for quite a while myself. I want to kill myself almost every day, good luck.

no obviously not

look at it like this, she choose to do something that will obviously hurt you deeply. thats not okay

If you're a CUCK, NO
If you have a Brain, YES

>My gf cheated on me. It didnt go far but should I break up with her? I love her a lot.

That all depends what kind of person you are. I personally am little fucked up in the head so I know I would go medieval on both of their asses and maybe even ass rape the guy in a real raw prison style just because why the fuck not at that point. I would take a photo of the cum dripping out of his torn and bloody ass and sent it to his mother. Good luck explaining that shit to a doctor and the cops.

While I would go to jail the slut would have to pay the rent for the house or be thrown out. I would be locked up but with free food and bed for a while. The guy would be literally butthurt and probably self harm or kill himself because of the ass rape trauma. If he was still alive when I got out I would call him up and ask to rekindle our ass rape affair then find him and repeat it all until I break him.

No homo really but you know, sometimes a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do, even if that means cornholing a male bitch.

Fuck her in the ass as payment for her mistake, then dump her.

>cheated on me
>didnt go far
Wtf does that even mean? She didn't fuck 5 blacks dicks only 4?

Don't bother, she honestly is too ugly to feel shitty over.

Do you love her so much that she doesn't have to love you back? Cause if she cheated, then she doesn't.

>my sons mom

You can overcome this, if you love her and if she loves you and have huge regrets stay with her, or you'll regret it

You should post her nudes. That’ll show her

where does she live.
She look like a hoe and I want to fucking cuck you.

england

Post the nudes!!!!!

FUCK

Thread

Thread ded move on to next

once a cheater always a cheater

you guys should break up, or if you can, cheat on her so you don't feel as crappy

More pics man. Shes hot, and i think you should stay, but be more dominate

>sh

Stay with her. Learn to lick other dude's cum from her vagina and love the taste. Get fitted for a cock cage. Begin dressing like a girl and go on hormone treatment.

Hope this helped!

here's what you do: stay with her for 2 weeks longer, have a great time with her, get laid however you want to etc and then just break it off. Tell her it has nothing to do with her cheating and that you were unhappy for a long time.

This.

Post her nudes and fuck all.
Revenge. All these cheaters must pay.

Why would you lie? If its cause she cheated tell her thats why. She should feel as worthless and sbitty as she really is.

Once you leave her, stop dealing with feelings, they are a crutch. There is nonsuch thing as that special girl, if ypu wamt to be in a relationship fine, but when it gets borojg or she fucks up, you cam just say whatever and move on. Its so much easier.

because its how women treat men, and thats how they should be treated.

also, it will hurt much more.

yes

SHE'S RELIVED