Tell me, Sup Forums, is my face skin very bad? I tried so many thing. Pretty much everything...

Tell me, Sup Forums, is my face skin very bad? I tried so many thing. Pretty much everything. I take maximum care of my skin. I eat only healthy food. No junks, no sugars, no dairys. Nothing helps.

>could visit a dermatologist
>goes on Sup Forums for medical advice

I seen many dermatologists. Best dermotologist i met told me to use dixocycline. It helped me, but only temporary. And here in my city is only one dermotologist who doesnt help a shit. So i have to drive +100km to other dermatologists.

Anyone?

Just the face part of the head.

???

just keep doing treatments of doxycycline until it goes, it can also be an age thing

Its probably just genetic, see if your family also has this problem. Then see what they did to fix it.

I've heard from many severely acne ridden individuals say that Accutane worked like a miracle drug for them. Doesn't come without its side effects though like dry lips but they say it's well worth it.

No. They dont. My sister had it. But it stoped at 18 or smth. Same with my brother. And im +20 btw. Its not teenage acne.

dip your face in bleach three times a day, it will go away in 14 days.

fucking kys

I dont think its good solution. You cant use antibiotics for long time.

Its not so bad, the hair is whats bringing you down tho buddy, comb it with a little axe Pomade run through it and you'll be swimming in bitches, your facial structure is sharp as fuck so your already halfway through, just finish the hair and the skin wont matter

as a person who has haf acne and just bad skin in general id use to overdry my skin, not using moistruizer fearing it will make it oilier
also i have found that when you stop being so self concious about it and stoo mentioning it in coversations people will just ignore it because its irrelevent

if i had managed to write this in not retard language that would have been great
also if the rest of you looks great(hair, clothes, smell,smile) people might not even notice;-)

Its not severe acne. Its only ree pimples with not so much of sebum. I feel like its on not of my skin, its not as deep pimples as severe acne.

Pic m8?

Im using moistruizer without oils from SebaMed firm. Also tonic. Cleaneser once a day before sleep. And facial scrub exfoliate once twice a week.

What do you mean my hair is bringing me down? Whats wrong with my hair?

Bump

Do you work out a lot ? If you do make sure you always wash your face beforehand so that you aren’t sweating in all of your dirt and oils. Buy silk pillow sheets to minimize any left dirt and oils.

In last few weeks i didnt work out. But when i work out i wash my face with warm water like 10mins after i finish workout as fast as i get back home.