Cont. of Analled thread

Cont. of Analled thread

More of the married soon after buttslut.

took her virginity too

more?

yes. can i ask u to do wwyds?

That must have been great anal

Anyone got moar? Be honest faggots.

ITT: parhalogical liars reposting pics they've saved from Facebook and Sup Forums with some bullshit story. lmao

Does user have more of her?

over and over

Those tits look fantastic but her ass is what's important for anal

Cute. and actually believable. How's she? moar pics?

How was that ass?

why is it believable?
we used to fuck

Left is the only girl I've fucked in the ass.

Great body, did she like it?

Ass was good. Biggest labia, so pussy not as good.

I assume that's why you went for the ass, good choice.

Bump

Took her anal virginity first night of college this year. Best sex I've ever fucking had

Tell us about that asshole

got this booty on tap

It was crazy tight and pink, you could def tell it has never been touched before. Shoved a thumb in there while doggying her and loosened it up

She was the only person I've ever had ride my cock while doing anal. It was an eye opening experience

Gonna pound this ass tonight if she ever gets tf upstairs! We do anal bout once a week, love it.

It's so much better if she has to be warmed up with a thumb. I find it hotter if it's her doing it but I assume the temptation was too big since her asshole hadn't been fucked. Did you get another go at that ass?

Nice and tight..

I hope it was an asshole opening experince too. Dat booty is golden

Oh yea she was very nervous. She was quivering when I first put my thumb in. And yea the next night we hooked up again but not since then. I'm not cool enough to keep something going tbh it was just drunk luck

Yea it was, my first time doing anal. Def not her first time

why would you fuck her?

Did u cum deep within her asshole and then have her bend over and push the cum back out her ass and watch it drip down the pussy?

I mean no we were hammered but I did cum in her ass both times

First girl I ever gaped with something other then my cock

I helped her move out of her ex's flat, we went out drinking and she started making out with me.

How did she take it? Did she struggle much?

She struggled a lot. That was the only time I've ever seen a girl cry during actual sex. But she wanted me to keep going

Two of my friends and I gang-banged this girl. I got butthole.

My highschool girlfriend was obsessed with anal. It was a weird two years

I assume you weren't in a relationship with her

Weird but good though

Oh god no haha, just were talking for a while and we're both into similar stuff and tried it one time

Oh incredible haha

Never done it with her friend, but i know she's an anal whore as well

Osu cheerleader cheated on her long distance boyfriend with me first weekend of college. Complete fucking sexual freak

Tried to do anal, she broke down crying once I shoved it in. Turns out her uncle used to anal her when she was younger. Terrible first date

Any more details? pics?

Will drop nudes if people can find out who she is. Current osu cheerleader. But she was just very aggressive. My back was bleeding from her nails and she kept screaming for me to smack her in the face while we were having sex

Church girl. One of those weirdos "can't have sex until marriage but we can do anal". Still, not a bad way to spend a summer

More?

Post more of her?

Her shaved asshole was an incredible surprise

Not a bad way indeed. How did she like that? I love this idea that anal is not losing virginity, it sure allows for a lot of fun for us guys.

It hurt her at first, but thankfully I have a pretty small dick so she started liking it after like the second time. It's such a stupid social construct tho

Bump

i took her ass after a night at the bar

God I can imagine

I went down to eat her out and she just shoved my face into her asshole

These bitches all look the same. Can't spot her face, either that or she's not in the pictures I'm looking at.

Nope. I gave up.

Then she slidded a huge log of shit down my throat

How old was she the first time you fucked her ass? Had any other guy fucked her ass before you?

I wasn't her first boyfriend so I really doubt it. But she was 15

I typed I was. Don't know why it auto corrected

So did she remain a "virgin" till she got married or did she start fucking not long after, do you know?

She loves it.

senior beach week, dat ass was fat

Posting my hs gf for the first time but I figure this is a fun/safe enough way..

/JPEJ82S/

>JPEJ82S
whats the site?

Story?

woman from meet up group that was an anal queen, lot of fun for a few of us

older co-worker that said " wanna fuck my ass?" at happy hour- took her up on the offer

How many of you are "us"?

three, we met up for drinks after a few times hiking

And did you guys have fun with her more than one at the same time?

she was done for us all at once, definitely not her fist rodeo