I need some help fellow anons. How do I get a QT Cosplay gf by meeting her at a Con?

I need some help fellow anons. How do I get a QT Cosplay gf by meeting her at a Con?

Those girls are basically models that are having to slum it by appealing to horny weebs. They get in, make their appearance, get paid, and leave. They aren’t going to hang out with you and talk about anime.

I'm not talking about the professional ones. Just the girls that like to do it as a hobby and stuff. I'm not gonna pay for pictures with them lol

Well like most good looking bitches they usually have boyfriends. On the off chance you find a single one you are going to have to stand out from the other 2000 guys that are hitting on her. You better be really funny and interesting.

What the fuck do I do? Just go and talk to them? Easy enough to make small talk and/or ask for a picture

Be interesting and not act weird and cringe worthy. It also helps if you have a good and I mean at least decent cosplay outfit yourself. It's a great conversation starter. You say you compliment her on hers she does the same, you have something to chat about. How did you make this or what did you make that out of? Did you buy or make yours? You chat a bit and take a few pics together. If you're cool she'll want to meet up again during the con or want to hang and walk around together. If all works out you can land some digits. Again helps if you're somewhat attractive and not cringey. If all you talk about is anime or weed shit and she's not like that you'll get passed on fast.

Weeb shit*

This. You just don't. They're mosty models.
The only way to befriend an actual cosplayer is to *gasp* meet them in "real life", but you don't step one foot out of your room unless you're going to the fridge anyway like the fatass you are so don't bother.

> if it all works out you can land some digits
> land some digits
> digits
Who talk like this in current year?

I use whatever vernacular I want. I'm offering some advice. Unless you're going to do the same, STFU you gimpy little bitch.

Who talk like this? Fix your shit dumb ass.

Are you good at talking to other girls? If so just do that. If you suck at talking to girls then save yourself the embarrassment. You have to realize that these bitches get hit on all day and the last thing they want to deal with is some other hover handing beta creeping them out.
Pulling something like this off is pro level so unless you are really good with women you are gonna get shut down.

Yeah, you can but you sound like a faggot.

Think OP means some of the non model but still cute or attractive by their terms cosplayers. If they are a model type they generally have the look but someone professionally makes their outfits and they have the models show off their work most of the time. Take the other anons advice and meet them in real life. Your chances of landing a model cosplayer is slim to none.

Compared to you I sound just fine. Oh no he called me a faggot on /b! Whatever shall I do? KYS dumb ass

There are many girls who just cosplay for fun, I wanna get with them not the professional models.

Checked and true. They spend all day being gawked at and being hit on. Best thing to do is be able to hold a normal conversation and not be a beta hound.

Literally gave that dude advice on how to get friendzoned and then said “maybe you can land some digits”. Nigger, you don’t sound fine compared to anyone. My 57 year old dad could come up with some better shit than that

Helps if you're decent looking and can chat with females on a normal level. Cosplaying(a good or at least decent cosplay outfit) helps too. It's something to talk about and you stand out from all the other people who want pics. You're part of the fun instead her being the attraction.

They are just cosplayers. They are not real 3d versions of your waifu. Underneath the dress up they will be the same as any other women.

Didn't bother reading. Just more retarded shit I'm sure.

I would tongue punch this fartbox in a heartbeat.

wimmins who cosplay tend to be freaks in the sack man.

You didn’t bother reading but you bothered replying? Don’t make up lies just because you got roasted. Then you want to say I sound stupid when you wrote this “You say you compliment her on hers she does the same, you have something to chat about. ” Lol, I hope you don’t talk like that in real life.

I saw the first part of your reply and knew you'd be spouting more dumb shit. Man you're just some angry kid. Quit being a bitch and KYS. What a loser! Lol

Faggot confirmed! Beta acting like an alpha!

Lol, keep lying faggot.

Samefag

Don't you have a trap thread to start or Reddit boards to hang out in? Angry little beta fag aren't you? Took you a while to reply, I was thinking maybe you did the world a favor and killed yourself. I am disappointed.

Duh! autism is strong here today. Some hardcore angry kids here.

Dude asking for advice turns into autistic kids bitching about how people word shit. Hilarious

Oh so now you are reading my comments? Calling me beta when you are on here giving AWFUL advice on women. don’t be mad at me because you are bad with girls and can’t land some digits.

Yeah no shit, I just want to meet a girl with similar interests as myself. Cosplay is just really attractive imo, so if they cosplay it's a bonus.

People absolutely love to argue on here yet that somehow surprises you?

aww little boy is so angry. Don't hurt yourself trying so hard.

Awful with dating advice. Awful at trolling. What is something you are actually good at?

Checked, doesn't surprise me. That angry dude is pretty funny though.

Cosplay yourself, but if you're a neckbeard, you're fucked. Know what you are. lose weight, study hard and get a real woman user.
Cosplay girls are mental cases.

Ask your mother, she'll tell you. Oh boy how she'll tell you. Would love to keep this back and forth going but I'd rather not play with some autistic basement dwelling 12 year old. Oh you just got ROASTED! Who talk like this in current year? Fucking hilarious!

Dude, you are so bad at this I’m actually starting to feel sorry for you.

I've dated a normie before, it's boring.