How do we fix this literal pile of feces?

how do we fix this literal pile of feces?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Persie_Official/status/846049479715360768
youtube.com/watch?v=Dt-Sr9CFrMk
youtube.com/watch?v=UeWQNzBDKdQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>holland are literally worse than us

>holland vs england next year at da WC
>0-0 , no shots on target
>0-0 during extra time
>goes to pens
>everyone misses

I like this scheme where you fail to qualify instead of qualifying and just totally humiliating yourself at a much higher level.

If Blind is still our coach, De Ligt will probably put a penalty in his own net, giving us the loss.

>holland vs england next year at da WC
>holland didn't qualify
>england still lose in penalties

>nederland vs england
>0-0 after half time
>0-0 in extra time
>penalties
>first four players in each team miss
>LCIM takes final pen
>makes an unnecessarily curving run towards the ball and boots it into the top corner but trips and breaks his knee effectively ending his career
>england on penalties lol
>nederland goes out in the next round and just like the 1970s team can only reminisce about what could have been for the next four decades or longer

Your forgetting something
>7 yellow cards
>3 of which are for faking a foul
>3 injuries
>8 minutes of added time

I'd say merge with us, but there's noone on the dutch team I'd want in our team, not even LCIM

is it holland or the Netherlands?

it's 'pile of shit'

It's Holland. Nederland is just a district of Amstedam.

Vote in a nationalist party to bring back national pride and stop the Islamic horses from destroying your culture and sense of national identity

Ah wait

Holland is a synonym of the Northeast Netherlands. The Netherlands actually stretch all the way to south Denmark.

Hordes*

It's West-Ostfriesland

Holland is a district in Turkey, but since the Erdogan bullshit we just call ourselves Flevoland.

trash

Fix moneyball. Academies should be the foundation of clubs, not purchases.

BLIND OUT
COWMAN IN

Too many threads about >us

this pony has seen some shit

DE NEEDERLANDSE SIJN RELEVAANT

I guess Erdogan was right about you.

Let in more immigrants from Africa to get a better pool of players.

See France as an example.

The whitest teams are the worst these days. Use sweden as an example. The only great player is brown!

Let the Sea-level rise up

>Saudi
>pro immigration post
>devil trips
wew

by the way the dutch get their niggers from the caribbean and suriname

>hope for better players
>revamp football culture

you guys have a shitty first XI atm, maybe in a few years

a slump like this takes about 3 years minimum, get used to it

hire a foreign manager

BIELSA IN

NEGERLANDS

There is no way of fixing it.

Van Gaal and the Dutch football association hate eachother's guts.

Van Gaal looks at his players and the qualities they have, and then he builds a formation that optimally fits those qualities. The football association, who are just a bunch of guys in suits, leave very little room to the coach to actually coach the team. They insist that we play a 4-3-3, whether or not our players have the technical skills to do so. As a result, the coach is just a figurehead who lines up the eleven most popular kids in the association approved 4-3-3, and the suits wait in the skybox with bottles of corked champagne wondering why this random lineup of amateurs and hasbeens isn't producing Barcelona tier tiki taka.

When the media starts pointing fingers and wondering if Blind should go, remember the real reason football is shit. Suits with zero football knowledge sucked the fun out of it and killed it by focusing on the bottom line. Not a single kid wants to play football anymore. Football has been hidden away by expensive subscriptions, and the only people who still watch it do so out of club loyalty, not because they give a shit about the sport.

We need to clean sweep the KNVB and make Dutch football fun again. We used to have the most innovative coaches and star players. No we have yes-men in three piece suits and an ageing Robben who is almost brought to tears when reporters keep asking him why the Dutch national team is so terrible.

Let it go
Let it gooooo

ANNOUNCE ROY HODGSON

I noticed the managers of the Netherlands didn't prove themselves before their stint at the NT. Either the good ones refuse the job or it's pure nepotism.

>the good ones refuse the job

No. When Hiddink was appointed, Koeman wanted the Job. But they rather put grandpa Hiddink, while 95% of the Netherlands wanted Koeman.

Also, Blind was assistant of Hiddink, and the KNVB thought is was a good idea to give Blind a contract (as assistant) which said he would get a 3 year contract as main coach when Hiddink would quit.

All and all, the KNVB has shit policies which puts amateur coaches like Blind and v. Basten on the job without ever proving themself.

Pretty confident Hiddink would have qualified for euro2016 and russia2018. He was undefeated for 20 games or so just playing kids after cleaning up mouyes trainwreck of a season.

God is punishing you for not voting on Geert

SVENNIS
V
E
N
N
I
S

>wanting a trump2

no thanks

WENGER IN! BLIND OUT!

This 2bh

>how do we fix this literal pile of feces?

Rotate right 90 degrees

Bow to your queen and let us annex you already
It's gonna happen at one point anyway

>eternal 2nd place countries unite

Good idea

Nevereverlands

all of our kids want to race cars now
fuck soccer

twitter.com/Persie_Official/status/846049479715360768

shots fired

Why don't you just switch to Rugby? You're tall enough to challenge.

>looks like cockroaches are calling you shitskins
>I don't speak kebab but they're definitely not caliing you nazis, fascists, etc. any longer

wow aquafresh, that's really insulting

This guy gets it

>Le Cut Inside Man will never play in another World Cup
This is, without a doubt, the worst possible timeline.

video of robben doing that please

>literally seconds into the interview
>Robben: well, what can I say...
>journo interrupts: you guys were useless and shit

that could very well be the case, I didn't watch, still that's very rude

Everyone hates that guy. When we weren't at Euro 2016 he just followed you guys around and Wilmots and the press guy got more annoyed at him every day.

stuff like this every day
youtube.com/watch?v=Dt-Sr9CFrMk

youtube.com/watch?v=UeWQNzBDKdQ
lmao

he looks like the type of person to say that it's almost the weekend on a monday

The Netherlands were always a bunch of overachievers, now they're playing like they are supposed to play to be honest.

East Canada

>blind gone

kek
now get rid of his fucking shit son

I hope they can somehow qualify with a new coach (maybe Fred Rutten)

I would miss them dearly if they cannot make it

That's just nonsense. Up until recently the Dutch NT and clubs were great sport environments and produced great teams. I will say this though: there has been a decline for some time now, a decline that van Gaal managed to delay brilliantly in 2014, but it has no fully revealed itself. Dutch football needs to go back to its roots and needs complete reform. Probably won't happen though.

I legit lol'd at netherlands XI last night, it was Robben and the shitters.

Netherlands haven't produced a consistently good player since Strootman.

If Sneijder and Robben go bad or quit Netherlands will free fall.

Klinsmann IN

>If Sneijder and Robben go bad or quit Netherlands will free fall.
It already happened

Independent friesland when?

Hey man, stop shitting on De Ligt so much.

Blind put him on the field, what could De Ligt do? Refuse his starting position? I really hope yesterday didn't scar him.

Memphis will come good la.