Are there any objective arguments against transgenderism...

Are there any objective arguments against transgenderism? Shouldn't people be able to do whatever they want to their own bodies? Being against the rights of transgender people is being against freedom in general.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hCRpuTRA7-g
journals.cambridge.org/action/displayAbstract?fromPage=online&aid=10186609
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're mentally ill and need to seek help

Thank god that kid got braces

Are there any objective arguments aginst translionism? Shouldbt people be able to do whatever they want to their own bodies? Being against the rights of cat-people is being against freedom in general.

>Shouldn't people be able to do whatever they want to their own bodies?
Sure, people take tattoos, breast implants and testosterone for bodybuilding as well. Just don't promote that "lifestyle" to children or expect any special treatment such as being seen as a real female.

Transgenders are mentally ill and need psychological or psychiatric help. Do you encourage a suicidal person to kill themselves because it's what they want?

This is child abuse and child sexual exploitation.

I don't care about what adults do to their bodies but when children transition early, being put on puberty blocking hormones sterilizes their bodies.

>Do you encourage a suicidal person to kill themselves because it's what they want?
It's seen as one method if all the other options don't work.

There are none

because feelings don't make you something different and God doesn't make mistakes

Test

Why is it at all sexual exploitation?

Actually, ther are species with up to 5 sexes

There are two people that end up wanting to become a girl.

People that envy their treatment, who essentially just like being babied and cherished. They ultimately just want to weasel out of having to man the fuck up so they don't have to stop being pussies.

And there are people that have confused lust with envy and are using it as a means to accomplish their sexual fetishes.

Often, both are combined.

I don't hate them, I just pity them.

Children do not have the mental capacity to make a decision like this, as they do not fully understand how much this will affect their life. Any encouragement from the parents should be considered as child abuse

What's the story with this kid? Were the parents executed, yet?

what the fuck belgium

I agree.

Are you guys telling me you would UNIRONICALLY turn down this girl becasuse she has a feminine penis? Get fucking real.

Testing what?

Whether or not someone will knee-jerk call you a cuck or a fag considering that flag?

You are a cuck. Fag.

Congrats.

>His president is LITERALLY black
>His country is less white than almost every European country
>His citizens are niggers who loot and burn down entire cities

1. Children are incapable of comprehending the consequences and so cannon meaningfully consent to it.
2. Free to do it? Sure. Not on my tax dollars. Nor do they have any grounds to demand that I humor their delusions. Their mental illness is indistinguishable from BIID and should be treated as such.

A

fuck off reddit

youtube.com/watch?v=hCRpuTRA7-g

>no argument

Stay buttmad virgins :D

No, no objective arguments. In fact, the medical communities considers hormones and social transition to be the proper treatment. Sup Forums just needs something to be edgy about, and since they lost the war on gay marriage and are losing the war against trans rights, TRANNY TRANNY TRANNY has become the new NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER.

I agree that adults should be able to do what they want to their bodies, but when youre allowing children to chemically mutilate their bodies, youre not only turning a generation into a freak show, youre opening up the door for children being able to decide who/what they fuck.

No shit.

Sup Forums is a bunch of retarded edgy NEETs

Trans girls are beautiful and pure

t. delusional tranny

Trans gender girls are perfect

t. Virgin NEET

this is the parents going crazy, at that age all I wanted to do was play super Mario, nowadays if a kid plays Mario as Peach/Rosalina his liberal mom will put a skirt on him and call him a beautiful girl

trans women are beautiful

Why is that a bad thing? Children should be able to decide sexual partners.

>shouldn't I have the right to cut off my own limbs if I want to?

the answer: no, they need serious mental help

FUCKING

This thread is a disguised pedophile excuse to post this pic?

Dude hands

Manly face

Shouldn't property owners be able to do as they wish with their own bathrooms?

>Are you guys telling me you would UNIRONICALLY turn down this girl becasuse she has a feminine penis?
Yes because the masculine facial features, adams apple and manhands it is desperately trying to hide are dead giveaways. Threadly reminder that there is no such thing as chicks with dicks, only guys with tits.
3/10 for getting me to reply.

They're not women.

You're gay.

Cute!

...which is why they don't get HRT until and unless they've consistently displayed gender dysphoria up to age 16. Prior to that, hormone blockers are used. If the child no longer suffers gender dysphoria, they stop taking them and undergo a normal puberty. Educate yourself.

If you actually CARE about the mentally ill, you'll dissuade them from this bullshit instead of encouraging it. Oddly enough, it's the left that doesn't care about trannies.

it's just stupid to think that you can alter your physical body type, so much that you can change your gender. this is literally retarded. nothing can ever be done to change what you were born with.

>current year
>still chasing natty """""women"""""

Stay cucked betabux

>that horse face
you have shit taste in "women"

Just think, you could have your dick buried in her ass while you stroked her hard cock.

>Leaf thinks he can laugh at another country
I don't need to even engage someone from your nation, if your entire country was deleted off the face of the Earth nothing would change.

I dont give a fuck

and this is the only correct attitude concerning this topic

>sterilizes their bodies.
I see nothing wrong with this.

>Shouldn't people be able to do whatever they want to their own bodies?
No.

10/10 would bang.

Except that you're making your child to lose ability to have children because you followed a fad.

It's completely different level of phase than your son getting boyfriend or your daughter dyeing her hair pink.

Aren't you special Fritz; you've shown everybody your above the fray by not forming your own opinion.

I wish the Red Army raped your country more thoroughly.

>Do you encourage a suicidal person to kill themselves because it's what they want?

Apparently.

The suicide rate among post-op trannies is astronomical.
Encouraging these sick people to attempt to change reality to conform to their delusions is not a way to help them.

They're mentally ill and they need psychiatric care. Not genital mutilation surgery.

It is a mental illness thay needs treatment.

It does not need to be celebrated. When it is celebrated people will avoid seeking mental health services. TheY will do this because treatment will rob them of their newly elevated status.

They should be able to do what they want. But in the same way that depressed people should seek help before killing themselves, transsexuals should be able to get help so that they don't chop their dick off.

Parents are retarded for allowing this and their child is retarded for wanting it. Now their bloodline is gone and we won't have to worry about them spreading their seed anywhere. Again, nothing wrong with that.

Harm principal is shit. Individuals' personal actions are not isolated from society.

>Being against the rights of transgender people is being against freedom in general.
>current year
>still having an infantile fascination with fictitious concepts like freedumb

What's this about transgender children here...

Yeah, children are retarded. They can follow dumb phases. That's why we don't allow them to vote or buy alcohol either. It's up to their parents to set limits, not encourage it. I wanted to be a wolf when I was a kid, my mother treated it as what it is: imagination play.

>yfw trannys are a non issue
>yfw they turned it into an issue
>yfw they can turn anything into an issue now
>yfw anyone can become special snowflake status for special treatment

If goodwill, benefit of the doubt, etc. are taken advantage of then people will not trust the ones who request these things anymore.

Slippery slope is moot as trannyism has always been a FRINGE, OBSCURE, INSIGNIFICANT group of MENTALLY ILL people.

Mental Illness. All you faggots saying "omg let them do what they want" sure, fine, cut your dick off, just don't expect me to change laws for your psychotic ass or hire you. Fucking degenerate rats.

The LBGT community needs to die off and be incinerated after.

Boing!

STOP

Honestly, I think it's fine. I won't date or fuck a transgendered person (which according to tumblr makes me transphobic but whatever) but I don't have a problem with transgendered people getting elective surgery, any more than I have a problem with anyone else getting cosmetic surgery.

HOWEVER - I do not think you should allow people under 16 to do irreversible changes to themselves. Delaying puberty is okay (though even that can cause issues), but fucking up your hormones and having major surgeries at such a young age is recipe for disaster.

>flag

I don't have a problem with an adult, clinically diagnosed by a mental health professional as suffering from a gender identity disorder but being otherwise of sound mind, being able to seek treatment for their condition up to and including transitioning with proper guidance and supervision.
I do have a problem with vulnerable confused teenager or a fucking child being indoctrinated to believe this about themself and act in the same way, as though having a serious mental condition was in any way something normal or even to be blatantly encouraged.

>Are there any objective arguments against transgenderism?

It is a desire to self-mutilate. You might as well if there are any objective arguments against slitting your wrists.

Whats the suicide rate amongst people with gender dysphoria who don't transition?

you can't be a libertarian and against transgenders at the same time

THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING GAY ABOUT LIKING TRANS GENDER WOMEN.

>Background: Gynandromorphophilia (GAMP) is sexual interest in gynandromorphs (GAMs; colloquially, shemales). GAMs possess a combination of male and female physical characteristics. Thus, GAMP presents a challenge to conventional understandings of sexual orientation as sexual attraction to the male v. female form. Speculation about GAMP men has included the ideas that they are homosexual, heterosexual, or especially, bisexual.

>Method: We compared genital and subjective sexual arousal patterns of GAMP men with those of heterosexual and homosexual men. We also compared these groups on their self-ratings of sexual orientation and sexual interests.

>Results: GAMP men had arousal patterns similar to those of heterosexual men and different from those of homosexual men. However, compared to heterosexual men, GAMP men were relatively more aroused by GAM erotic stimuli than by female erotic stimuli. GAMP men also scored higher than both heterosexual and homosexual men on a measure of autogynephilia.

>Conclusions: Results provide clear evidence that GAMP men are not homosexual. They also indicate that GAMP men are especially likely to eroticize the idea of being a woman.

journals.cambridge.org/action/displayAbstract?fromPage=online&aid=10186609

How does a person's gender identity make them any less competent of a worker? Why would you discriminate based on something like that?

allright let me tell you about my opinion

if my daughter (i have one actually) tells me she doesnt really feel like a female I tell her

"allright cutie take your time untill you are 18 and lets see if you still think like that"

>What this world don't need.

> LBGT
>Niggers
>Christians
>Muslims
>Jews
>Weeaboos
>Feminist
>Capitalism
>Hipsters

>suicidal thoughts? ah yes, perfectly normal. if you wish, we can expedite the process as is normal procedure :^)

Faggots are disgusting and mentally ill. It's too bad you're not allowed to correct degeneracy anymore.

I don't think there is any "help" for these people. It's just a disney fantasy that everyone can be "helped".

They are FUBAR

I don't give a shit.
If it looks good and makes my dick get hard, I'll fuck it.

TRANSGENDER WOMEN DID NOTHING WRONG

THEY'RE BEAUTIFUL AND PURE

DAILY REMINDER ONLY BUTTBLASTED STORMFAG VIRGINS DON'T LIKE QT TRANS GIRLS!

Everything's fine here, sir.

>K. J. Hsua1 c1, A. M. Rosenthal a1, D. I. Miller a1 and J. M. Bailey a1
>A.M. Rosenthal
>Rosenthal
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

When people start making their toddler-age kids take hormone treatments, that's when you know we have crossed Event Horizon

these are the endtimes

I am surprised at Sup Forums being so concerned about the well-being of transgender people. Very admirable.

The Left meme-magicked trannies into existence.

What is the source of their power? Surely Lord Kek doesn't grant them similar blessings.

Sehr Gut. Now get back to roasting those Jews!

>If they're not from stormfag their research is invalid, I only accept research I deem valid which is done by people whose opinions collude with mine

Trans girls are cute, end of story. It's not gay.

I'd tear apart that boipussy desu senpai

A picture including a dress and makeup doesn't necessarily infer the use of sex hormones. No doctor would allow this given the presence of sex hormones stimulates the closing of bone growth plates.

Mental illness must be 2D only

Over 25%

Still a very high number.
They're sick and they need help however the left's notion that they're normal and we should accept them as they are is literally killing them.

No matter how you try to bend reality to suit the delusions of a sick person, that person will remain sick.

Whenever I hear about 'transgender rights' I immediately wonder why people are essentially encouraging suicide instead of advocating for the psychiatric treatment these people desperately need.

> tfw hypermasculine but got into trannies because Sup Forums
> tfw I spend 100€ on a tranny hooker instead of a normal one
> tfw sex was great

Trans girls are perfect.

I bet Sup Forums would claim that they wouldn't date pic related, while secretly masturbating and frantically searching for more

Trans girls are perfect

Trannies are up to like 20x more likely to commit suicide even after getting the surgery to deal with their gender problem. It's clear that sex changes aren't helping and mental help should be increased for them.