What do you guys order from Taco Bell? I always tend to play it safe at the drive through...

What do you guys order from Taco Bell? I always tend to play it safe at the drive through, but I'm in the mood for something new.

Yeah, I'll have a Big Mac and a Large Fry.

Five dollar box. Damn, I need to go get one of those now.

I usually get the poor fag meal deal which consists of a Gordita Supreme, chips, and a drink for $2.50.

Sometimes I opt for a 7 layer burrito to enjoy the guac

>live in bumfuck
>Five dollar box costs $6 at all local Taco Bells

Crunchwrap, nigga.

Cruchwrap Supreme
Nachos Bell Grande
Chicken XXL Grilled Stuffed Burrito no pico de gallo

I usually get whatever bundle box they have of the month, a xxl steak burrito, nacho Grande, and a Frito burrito or 2 for the ride home.

Mexican Pizza
Steak Quesadilla
Beef Enchirito

yea get the crunchwrap everyone saying other stuff is a fucking goon and not ur friend

>Crunchwrap

shell(s) to filling ratio is too high.

bump for Campos

I used to go there hungover and rek a grande meal in about 5 minutes. Women and children would stare

3 regular tacos
dr. pepper

i keep it simple. not a fan of their other shit

this fucking dunce goes to kfc/taco bell like the doofus he is and waits an hour for his food only to find it sloppily thrown together by a street urchin who lacks the training to properly dispense tacos OR chicken
Ignore him

>hungover

what is your drink choice? I like he baja blast, but when I'm hungover, I LOOOOVE the fact that Taco Bell keeps Kickstart energy drink as a fountain drink.

Um, beer... For hangovers? Water

Nothing. Taco Bell is garbage food.

Cheesy gordita, beefy crunchy burrito (limited time only), beefy 5 layer (best value), chipotle chicken griller.

It was in admiration, they were probably expecting toreador music to play

Taco bell/ long john silver's fish tacos. Sounds gross actually really good.

W̖̳̝͎͈̆̃ͪ̇̓̇̋̈̄͋͊͘͡ẖ̻̱̰̫͇ͯͪͭͦ̉͗͌͛͛̍ͤ̃͠a̷̜̖̣̳͙̩̹̦͉̹͊͒̏̔͐͛͆ͨ̓ͤ̐ͬ͋ͤ͗̾͡t̴̶̨̹͓̙̮͓̦̥̥͔͙͓͉̮̞̫͉̯͚ͧͮ͗̌̉͛͘ ̛̬͈̣̞̥̬͎̪̜̯̹̰͔͖͙͍̭̌ͪ̎̉̓ͪ̂̏͂̀̍͗͆̚͡t̶̫̤͖̼͓͚̜̠̘͙̥̪̫̗̝ͧ̒̋́͠ͅḫ̟̤ͦ͌͌̈ͮͪ̑ͨ̂̀͞͠͞ę̬͉̼̱̥̩̤͉̬͔̣̳̮̣̓̀̆ͩ̑̐ͣͅ ̟͕̺̼̣̬͙̤̼͚ͪͯ̎̿̉̇ͨ̀͡f͚̤̝̙̗ͨ̀ͮ̐̉̏͛̂ͮ̌ͩͦͧ̇ͨ̕̕ͅȗ̶̘̟̩ͦͧ͝c̤͔̹̗͚̺͕̝͍̔ͯ̓ͪ̀̽͟͝͝kͮ̂̚ ̧̛̱̙͇̤̖̄̌̿ͣ̇ͯͦ̀d̮͕͚͕̯͉̪̰͔̫͎̟̘͔̺̃̌ͧͣ̓̄̓ͫͬͭͩ̑ͧ͒̂́ͅi̵̩̘̟̘̻͓̝̰̟̭̼͚͍͖ͩͫ̐̿ͨ̍́͂̐͋̕͢d̢̼͓̦̪͍̈́̏ͫ͠ ͈̳̻̫̠̘̬̞̹̓̀̋ͫ̏̒́̿ͤ͋͛ͦ̀ͤͫ̂̒̚͠ͅͅẙ̷͕̪̞̩̤̮̮̤̳̱̥̘͓͓̯͖ͤ̿͒ͧ̄̕͡ǫ̴͍̤̜͙̮͔̳̯͖͉̬̺ͣ̄ͤ̑͋̍̽̐̉͊̉̓u̷̡̡͖̝̣̻̥̼̠̞ͭ̇ͧͫ͗ͤ̒̍̒̄̋ͣͣ͆͜ ̷̛̠͓̠̺̠̹̯̙̹͓̜͇͓ͩ̍͐̍̎̿͛́̀̐ͅj̣͓̹̯͎̬͓͔͔͍̞̬͖ͨ̓ͦͤͦ̋́̉ͦ́̀͜ͅȕ

ő͍͓͓̇̑̎̏ͫ̀̋̕̕ͅu̖̦͚̜̯͓͍̤̩̪͔̖̝͍ͭ̌͆́̄͡ͅt̸̙̰̤̥̥̪̫͙̻͗͛̃̊͌̋ͭͤ̈́̆ ̴̛̗̻̥̹̮̗̥̜̂ͪ̒̄̀ͤ͘͞SYSTEM ERROR: KERNNEL_FAILURE:BOX3765443;

PATCHING
m̷̹̤͎̠̦̟͍̜͙̬ͯ̆͑̒͂ͯͧ̐̌ͣ͋̾ͤͪ̒ē̴̢̱̭̬̫͚̩͈̜͇̤̠̈́̓̾ͭͤ̓ͯ̔ͭ̎ͧͭ͋́͜ͅ,̵̧̫̙̩̱̠̞̠̗͇̭̟̰̝̪̜̝́ͨ͒͑ͬ͂ͦ ̴̩̼͈̹̬̂̾̍̓͌ͯ͆̋ͣ̉y͍̻̩̮̣͒́ͫ̏̀̈́́̕͟ö̢̼͚̤͎͚́̃͑̔̊̆͗ͭͤ́̌̎ͦ̇̍̀͘u̵̧̼̖̯̪͍͉̗̣͖̣̝̟̩ͩͭͪ́̉̎̀ ̦̞̥͂̉͂̿́ͫ̆̂l̬͚͎̳̩̟̟̽͋ͭ̓̒̚̕̕î̮͚̹̥̮̙͙͎̟̼̭̦̭̠̏̊ͤ̎͗ͭ̉̉ͨ̓̽͂͝t͕̖̟̮̖͙̘̮̬͂ͯ̒̑̓͗̏ͩ͛͐ͯ̓̈̌̏̓͢ṱ̹͇̩͎͕̜̱̘͙͍͖̝̻̗̃ͭͭ̉͊̍̄͆̔̔ͭ̚͡l̮̦̥͖̠̙ͣ̊̓̈́͆ͨ̉̉͌ͣ͑̓͑̎͋̀͟ẹ̢̨̜̣͍͚̒ͭͮ́ͤ́̕ ̡̼̬͍̱̪̼̈͛̉͒̓͊̌͂͟͢s̴̛̘ͤ͛̎̒ͫͦ͆ͯͤ͗͒̔̽̚

my favorites are chicken quesadillas and meximelts with no pico de gallo.
those $1 mini chicken quesadillas are good too and way cheaper then the big ones

Baja blast bag of meth

don't they have that shitty lookin quesadilla with some chicken nuggets in it now? order that crap

Power Burrito and 5 cups of water.

Ask for water cup and fill it with whatever the fuck I want.

the basic bitch taco and doritos taco

W̖̳̝͎͈̆̃ͪ̇̓̇̋̈̄͋͊͘͡ẖ̻̱̰̫͇ͯͪͭͦ̉͗͌͛͛̍ͤ̃͠a̷̜̖̣̳͙̩̹̦͉̹͊͒̏̔͐͛͆ͨ̓ͤ̐ͬ͋ͤ͗̾͡t̴̶̨̹͓̙̮͓̦̥̥͔͙͓͉̮̞̫͉̯͚ͧͮ͗̌̉͛͘ ̛̬͈̣̞̥̬͎̪̜̯̹̰͔͖͙͍̭̌ͪ̎̉̓ͪ̂̏͂̀̍͗͆̚͡t̶̫̤͖̼͓͚̜̠̘͙̥̪̫̗̝ͧ̒̋́͠ͅḫ̟̤ͦ͌͌̈ͮͪ̑ͨ̂̀͞͠͞ę̬͉̼̱̥̩̤͉̬͔̣̳̮̣̓̀̆ͩ̑̐ͣͅ ̟͕̺̼̣̬͙̤̼͚ͪͯ̎̿̉̇ͨ̀͡f͚̤̝̙̗ͨ̀ͮ̐̉̏͛̂ͮ̌ͩͦͧ̇ͨ̕̕ͅȗ̶̘̟̩ͦͧ͝c̤͔̹̗͚̺͕̝͍̔ͯ̓ͪ̀̽͟͝͝kͮ̂̚ ̧̛̱̙͇̤̖̄̌̿ͣ̇ͯͦ̀d̮͕͚͕̯͉̪̰͔̫͎̟̘͔̺̃̌ͧͣ̓̄̓ͫͬͭͩ̑ͧ͒̂́ͅi̵̩̘̟̘̻͓̝̰̟̭̼͚͍͖ͩͫ̐̿ͨ̍́͂̐͋̕͢d̢̼͓̦̪͍̈́̏ͫ͠ ͈̳̻̫̠̘̬̞̹̓̀̋ͫ̏̒́̿ͤ͋͛ͦ̀ͤͫ̂̒̚͠ͅͅẙ̷͕̪̞̩̤̮̮̤̳̱̥̘͓͓̯͖ͤ̿͒ͧ̄̕͡ǫ̴͍̤̜͙̮͔̳̯͖͉̬̺ͣ̄ͤ̑͋̍̽̐̉͊̉̓u̷̡̡͖̝̣̻̥̼̠̞ͭ̇ͧͫ͗ͤ̒̍̒̄̋ͣͣ͆͜ ̷̛̠͓̠̺̠̹̯̙̹͓̜͇͓ͩ̍͐̍̎̿͛́̀̐ͅj̣͓̹̯͎̬͓͔͔͍̞̬͖ͨ̓ͦͤͦ̋́̉ͦ́̀͜ͅȕ

ő͍͓͓̇̑̎̏ͫ̀̋̕̕ͅu̖̦͚̜̯͓͍̤̩̪͔̖̝͍ͭ̌͆́̄͡ͅt̸̙̰̤̥̥̪̫͙̻͗͛̃̊͌̋ͭͤ̈́̆ ̴̛̗̻̥̹̮̗̥̜̂ͪ̒̄̀ͤ͘͞SYSTEM ERROR: KERNNEL_FAILURE:BOX3765443;

SERVER-FAILED

SHUTDOWN 0
m̷̹̤͎̠̦̟͍̜͙̬ͯ̆͑̒͂ͯͧ̐̌ͣ͋̾ͤͪ̒ē̴̢̱̭̬̫͚̩͈̜͇̤̠̈́̓̾ͭͤ̓ͯ̔ͭ̎ͧͭ͋́͜ͅ,̵̧̫̙̩̱̠̞̠̗͇̭̟̰̝̪̜̝́ͨ͒͑ͬ͂ͦ ̴̩̼͈̹̬̂̾̍̓͌ͯ͆̋ͣ̉y͍̻̩̮̣͒́ͫ̏̀̈́́̕͟ö̢̼͚̤͎͚́̃͑̔̊̆͗ͭͤ́̌̎ͦ̇̍̀͘u̵̧̼̖̯̪͍͉̗̣͖̣̝̟̩ͩͭͪ́̉̎̀ ̦̞̥͂̉͂̿́ͫ̆̂l̬͚͎̳̩̟̟̽͋ͭ̓̒̚̕̕î̮͚̹̥̮̙͙͎̟̼̭̦̭̠̏̊ͤ̎͗ͭ̉̉ͨ̓̽͂͝t͕̖̟̮̖͙̘̮̬͂ͯ̒̑̓͗̏ͩ͛͐ͯ̓̈̌̏̓͢ṱ̹͇̩͎͕̜̱̘͙͍͖̝̻̗̃ͭͭ̉͊̍̄͆̔̔ͭ̚͡l̮̦̥͖̠̙ͣ̊̓̈́͆ͨ̉̉͌ͣ͑̓͑̎͋̀͟ẹ̢̨̜̣͍͚̒ͭͮ́ͤ́̕ ̡̼̬͍̱̪̼̈͛̉͒̓͊̌͂͟͢s̴̛̘ͤ͛̎̒ͫͦ͆ͯͤ͗͒̔̽̚

I despise you. I hate the Doritos tacos. They got rid of the volcano menu for that shit. And they have seasonal items that they sell the shit out of and pull them yet that nasty shit gets to stay

>celeb threads and blatant advertising with newfags thinking its organic
wow what a cool place this board is now

s̷̶̜̗̟̥̩̜̣͓̼̗̝̖̮̤̩̞̔̄̒̓ͦ́ͪ͋̚̕̕ẗ̻̩̱̝̫̰̦̳̩͚̣̭̗̞͉̖̺́͒̇̂͗̄̋͂́͑̆͗̇̓̏̀̀͞o̸͉̣͍̣̽ͦ̈ͧ̃̉̇r̛̬͓̥͈̯̍̏͛͋͛̑̔͟͜m̤͓̩̖̘̜̬͙͎̱̺̳͛̒ͣͯ̓͆̀ ̷̧̺̥̙͙̞͙͙͉̝̻͕̹ͬ̀̐̃̾̌̿̕t̵̛̪̫͖͈̜̙̞̱̟̤͍̖͗̉ͣ͒͆͋͊͊̏̂ͣͤͬͤ̌̐̑͞h̸̡͎͍͓̹͎̠̳̤̒ͩ͂̐̕ͅa̢̛̮̳͍͉̳̠͙̫̳̦̼̓͑̕t̶̘̯͍̻̬̮̬ͤ̒̇̀ͫ̍̍̍̐̃ͫ͐́͘͡ ̸̥̱̰̮̘̳̳̗͓ͦ͌͗̌͒ͨ̎̔̈́̇͌ͮ̚w̠̹͚̘̆͗̄ͣ̆ͬ͛ͯ̈ͮ̓̂ͩ̀̀͌͂̕̕͜͟i͕̳̜̹ͩ̄͌ͫ͛̓͆̉͊̀͡p̭̱̤̮̗̝̙̥ͯ̃̌͂̈̇͆̉͛̐̃ͣͨ͒͒̀̓̐̀e̡̧͉̩̯̞̻̱͕̤͙̟̦͚͚̮ͪ̋ͫ͌̐͐̈́ͤ̑̔s̢̙̪̪̩̙͔̜͍̠̣̮̭̖̤͚̖̮ͩ͑̂͒̀͐͆͑̾̚̕ͅ
HELP

When taco bell upgraded to 83% real beef or whatever that campaign was, they were selling crunch wrap Supremes for $.83 but only limited to 2 per person. So we'd go in and get 2 and drive thru for 2 more. That was the shit.

s̷̶̜̗̟̥̩̜̣͓̼̗̝̖̮̤̩̞̔̄̒̓ͦ́ͪ͋̚̕̕ẗ̻̩̱̝̫̰̦̳̩͚̣̭̗̞͉̖̺́͒̇̂͗̄̋͂́͑̆͗̇̓̏̀̀͞o̸͉̣͍̣̽ͦ̈ͧ̃̉̇r̛̬͓̥͈̯̍̏͛͋͛̑̔͟͜m̤͓̩̖̘̜̬͙͎̱̺̳͛̒ͣͯ̓͆̀ ̷̧̺̥̙͙̞͙͙͉̝̻͕̹ͬ̀̐̃̾̌̿̕t̵̛̪̫͖͈̜̙̞̱̟̤͍̖͗̉ͣ͒͆͋͊͊̏̂ͣͤͬͤ̌̐̑͞h̸̡͎͍͓̹͎̠̳̤̒ͩ͂̐̕ͅa̢̛̮̳͍͉̳̠͙̫̳̦̼̓͑̕t̶̘̯͍̻̬̮̬ͤ̒̇̀ͫ̍̍̍̐̃ͫ͐́͘͡ ̸̥̱̰̮̘̳̳̗͓ͦ͌͗̌͒ͨ̎̔̈́̇͌ͮ̚w̠̹͚̘̆͗̄ͣ̆ͬ͛ͯ̈ͮ̓̂ͩ̀̀͌͂̕̕͜͟i͕̳̜̹ͩ̄͌ͫ͛̓͆̉͊̀͡p̭̱̤̮̗̝̙̥ͯ̃̌͂̈̇͆̉͛̐̃ͣͨ͒͒̀̓̐̀e̡̧͉̩̯̞̻̱͕̤͙̟̦͚͚̮ͪ̋ͫ͌̐͐̈́ͤ̑̔s̢̙̪̪̩̙͔̜͍̠̣̮̭̖̤͚̖̮ͩ͑̂͒̀͐͆͑̾̚̕ͅHELP
HELP HEL ME HELP ME

I agree this place has gone to shit but I'll always talk t bell when someone wants to talk t bell. Jokes on them they don't need to advertise I'd go there no matter what.

Nachooooos

Duh, one or two steak quesadillas with jalapeno sauce on the side. NO DRINK.

i like the burritos

burrito supreme ohne onion and mexican pizza, then I pound the pussy faggot

not until 11/11/17

tacobell is fucking nasty

what do you have against authentic mexican cuisine nigger?

Steak from taco bell is dog food. I'd rather have a sand taco. Or chicken flavored dog food. Idc. Steak from that place is what I imagine wet dog food tastes like.

2x bean and rice bowl
and chips with guacamole

whats going on here?

anonymousse has declared 11.11.17 some kinda day, some kinda way. I'm just makin fun of it

If you aren't ordering beef quesarito's and then dousing them with Sriracha sauce, you are fucking doing it wrong.

Oh yes, I am aware. How sure are you that I'm not actually a dog who is typing out this message right now?
woof

Some attention hungry faggot
We’re talking Taco Bell here, you wanna throw in or go beat your pud to traps?

Order 18 chilitos, and when they tell you they don’t have them, threaten to burn down the store

Smothered steak burrito, faggot.

Letter D Meal: 5-layer burrito, Doritos, and a Kickstart

S-sorry bud, just curious!
There are no taco bells where i live, there are also no +350lb ham-planets, enjoy your heart disease burger, remember to watch out for the bullets

Nachos Supreme
Combo Burrito
Beef Taco Supreme

2 beefy Fritos burritos.

Stuffed for $2

>where i live
"No +350lb ham-planets here. Just little old 320lb me eating delicious tendies and pooping in plastic bags here in mommy's basement."