Why don't street gangs combine? like, what is the logic in warring over territory?

why don't street gangs combine? like, what is the logic in warring over territory?

surely the leaders of these gangs could meet with each other and monopolize areas as a group, and be stronger for it. they could be safer and profit more. they could iron out inefficiencies through the economy of scale, and all profit more and reap the benefits of more safety and more income.

That's cause they're fucking street gangs. The nibbas that are left with dealing with 10$ drug transactions mostly aren't particulary bright.

they are constantly combining/making alliances. Nonetheless, in the black market rivalries will always occur, which is why gangs are 'needed' in the first place. The Cartels in Mexico are almost like this, with the Cartels absorbing smaller illicit groups. There's a handful of cartels controlling all of Mexico, but they brutally fight with each other. I guess since Mexico is more corrupt, they have greater influence in the public sphere, allowing their business to be legitimized to a certain degree. US street gangs live in a much less corrupt environment politically speaking, which makes it truly a dog-eat-dog situation on an almost tribal level.

People who wish to take for themselves can't share, who split what you could take

Why don't all the nation's combine? That would be the most logical thing to do. And you'll find the answers very similar.

something like the commission with Luciano but for niggers? it already exists lazoo org

They don't want to share. Each of the leaders of these gangs would rather just control an entire city by themselves and reap ALL the profit rather than split it evenly among five or six others

can you make it any more obvious that you don't understand anything about poor people culture beyond what you think you learned from GTA:SA?

well that runs deeper, as you're talking about combining cultures and languages. i can understand the restraint of say a mexican and a black gang refusing to cooperate, but i don't see why gangs within a city wouldn't want to just monopolize that area totally.

because niggers

>why don't all burger restaurants combine? like, what is the logic in warring over customer base?

Bro.

You wanna no why these gangs don't do that, I'll demonstrate
'I ain't working wit yo bitch ass you ain't my brother fuck you mean I'm a gangster for life so I only do whatever I want and maybe I don't feel like it punk'
>Pew pew
>turf war continues

If they understood anything besides "kill the next guy and steal his shit" then they wouldn't be shitty people to begin with, and shitty people shoot each other and look to steal whatever they can from whoever they can.

I can dig it sukka

cocaine is cocaine is cocaine,

you're talking apples to oranges my dude

You should become leader of the world.

Beat me to it.

Kids these days just don't appreciate the classics.

you forgot they're niggers op...

fpbp

Because they want all the profits/power. They also dont need the help of the other gangs so there is nothing they can really bring to a bargaining table.

For the same reason football clubs don't all join into one team.
Even if the gangs did combine, and in some countries they have, there would be groups within the supergang who'd fight.
Just look at what's happening inside the GOP right now.

Humans, by nature, are tribal. Forced integration literally goes against nature.

>the average Sup Forums poster actually believes that most small urban gangs are consciously engaged in an organized power struggle with other small gangs for control of land and power.

you niggas are fucking dumb.

Nice try shlomo

Thats called the government dude

They could learn from italians. Mafia zones used to be chill places with no violence, from other people than the mafia of course.

>>Not realizing most of the "gangs" leader's >>are actually underlings of government

The big flaw here is, you’re thinking like an intelligent white man. If blacks thought like this, they would have created civilization and Africa would be a first world country, but they don’t bc they’re niggers. They can’t think outside of a small scale tribal mindset.