Donald Trump as a businessman

Is he a success or no? Elizabeth Warren essentially said he's a failure:

>But Warren also criticized Trump for being a "loser," taunting him for his "failed businesses" and accusing him of being "so bad at business."

>"Trump seems to know he's a loser," she said. "His embarrassing insecurities are on parade: petty bullying, attacks on women, cheap racism, and flagrant narcissism."

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/dec/09/occupy-democrats/occupy-democrats-say-simple-investment-trumps-fath/
forbes.com/profile/donald-trump/
forbes.com/sites/afontevecchia/2014/10/02/the-new-forbes-400-self-made-score-from-silver-spooners-to-boostrappers/#69c0b2757d40
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/2838669/Donald-Trump-Personal-Financial-Disclosure-2016.pdf
youtu.be/M3qYQycZQd0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Elizabeth Warren is a shriveled incompetent liar who cant even produce entertaining bantz

yaaaaawn. bring back jeb

Before he ran for president no one would ever claim he was bad at business, no one, he was The businessman to people. This bullshit about him being bad a business popped up because libfags are salty that he doesnt follow the herd

>Blew 25 mil on a presidential campaign where he had no real intentions of winning until he realize the republican candidates were actually retarded.

I would say success.

>Is he a success or no?
No. He made 10 billion dollars by being shit at business.

>turn 1 million dollars into 20 billion
>B-But his daddy gave him the first million
>B-But trump steaks failed

People only remember you for your failures instead of your successes.

If being a fuckup ends in becoming a billionaire, we could do with more of whatever Trump is doing.

Failure as a businessman? No.

But the elites belong on scaffolds, and Trump - as much as I like him - is in the wrong class. Don't get me wrong, I support him, but if a true worker's party with a realistic chance of success that was also nationalist came alone I'd switch camps in a heartbeat. Not that I care, it's American politics, but speaking hypothetically.

Money is power, so democracy requires relative wealth equality. Nobody hates the rich for being rich - they're hated for stealing the entire nation's future and selling it off so that they can buy a slightly bigger yacht next year. Trump's no different.

I would literally suck a hundred thousand dicks to be 10 times the failure Donald Trump is.

>25
Koch bros are out of politics cause of him so he really blew 925 million

Made ten billion dollars, filed for business bankruptcy four times in his life to pull out of deals that weren't profitable and come out ahead.

Average journalists and the media don't know or pretend to not know filing for bankruptcy for failed projects is actually a sound business decision. Because "bankruptcy" has a similar connotation with "going broke" in economically fucked America, they plaster his four reasonable and sound bankruptcies everywhere trying to paint him as a failure who can't manage his money, despite those bankruptcies exemplifying the opposite.

>make entire show about him being a businessman

>2016
>lol what a loser only worth 10 billion dollars

Trump is the Rodney Dangerfield of the business world. He's unnaturally self aware and can see a much bigger picture. Other rich people see him as rocking the boat of the 1% and only humor him so far as to be allowed to use his golf courses. He has no true friends in that world.

>Worth more than $4 billion dollars

>But Trump actually did better than that. This years’ filing covered a shorter period of 16 1/2 months since the start of 2015, versus an 18 1/2 months in the filing a year ago. Annualized, Trump’s revenue in 2015 and early 2016 appears to have risen just over 70% to $400 million.

lmao I'd hate to see how much money a good businessman makes

This is probably one thing both libtards and conservatards can agree on. Fuck the Koch brothers and their money. They are half the reason "cuckservative" is a thing.

Thats fucking hilarious.

>but user, THIS billionaire is just like us!
If he was like us he wouldn't be a billionaire. Take that whichever way you want.

I'd be willing to accept Trump into the worker's tent if Trump was willing to relinquish his exorbitant wealth. Not because I want him to be poor to fuck him over, but because so long as there are people who have and people who don't have the people who have will have leverage over the people who don't have, allowing them to take more power than they are entitled to.

I don't find it funny that the people who have the most say in government are the ones least affected by it. Trump needs to give up his power, and for that to happen he needs to give up his wealth. Until he does that he's the enemy of the people just like all the rest.

However, I concede to practicality. In lieu of a worker's party or group with a realistic chance of success, Trump will do. He's the best of a bad bunch - that doesn't make him a friend.

>expecting liberals to be into economics
wew lad

>Elizabeth Warren essentially said he's a failure

Who gives a fuck what she says?

He would have made more money had he just invested his Daddy's money in mutual funds.

So no, he isn't a good businessman.

Comrade koala, go fuck yourself.

Australia is the working man's country.

His father was only worth $300 million when he died. Assuming the 2008 financial crisis never happened, which would have decimated his investments, he would not be nearly as wealthy as he is now.

>has skyscrapers with his name on them in several cities across the globe.

>woman with a net value of maybe 100k calls him a loser in business

This is a slanderous lie made up by liberals with crude math and outdated statistics.

politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/dec/09/occupy-democrats/occupy-democrats-say-simple-investment-trumps-fath/

And he'd be just another rich guy no one's ever heard of. Basically another Walton sibling.

I wish I could be a failure worth billions.

>1 million

He inherited a real estate company in new York City.

You're the epitome of a SJW. You just hear something that makes you feel a bit, and you apply no critical thought, and have no intellectual standards whatsoever.

There is absolutely no actual proof that Trump has ever generated one thin dime beyond what he has inherited. None that has been provided, anyways.
Trump could do so in a second, yet he does not, because his marketing firm knows that retards such as yourself will simply listen and believe if it makes you feel happy.

>He inherited a real estate company in new York City
In like 2003..

he turned 1 million into 10 billion, and you think he could have just done mutual funds? Wouldn't every millionaire who did that be a multi-billionaire?

>You're the epitome of a SJW.

Suck nigger dicks, Justin.

>He still believes in a diametric Us vs Them
>He still believes in zero-sum wealth and a labour theory of value that doesn't hold up to automation and market desire
How old are you? Young? Middle of college?
Please don't be a grown man, that'd be worse than believing in Santa.

And? Proof of his net worth? Before? After?

You have none because nobody does, and you don't care about proof or the truth, or you wouldn't even try to argue a point that you know there is no concrete evidence for.

>can't argue a point
>better shriek

My cousin in the ppcli says Hi. he had a lot of fun visiting you in the 90's from what I hear.

>trusting a progressive on business matters

Too bad we have elections in autumn

>he actually believes that the fight for survival and power ended at the discovery of agriculture and irrigation
>he actually believes that money doesn't equal power
Stop posting and read what I've actually written. It's not about wealth, it's about power. Wealth is only a means to power. For everyone to have equal power they must have relatively equal wealth. This is the only justification for wealth redistribution. I don't care if niggers starve. What I care about is Mr Trump's opinion being 7,000 times more influential than my own. You might not care about that, but don't pretend that you desire democracy or liberty if that's your position.

>March 1988: The New York Times says Trump is worth $3 billion when he buys the Plaza Hotel in Manhattan for $390 million.

A

>dumb mappleniggers think they've been involved in anything other than getting assfucked by Arabs

Wew.

>Elizabeth Warren
literally who?
and how many billions is this prostitute worth to be able to judge Trump?

It's always a leaf. Yes, he inherited his dad's business, but look at what he did with it. Forbes gives Trump a self-made score of 5 which means:
>Inherited small or medium-size business and made it into a ten-digit fortune
forbes.com/profile/donald-trump/
forbes.com/sites/afontevecchia/2014/10/02/the-new-forbes-400-self-made-score-from-silver-spooners-to-boostrappers/#69c0b2757d40

If that's your definition of "failure," then the vast majority of the planet are failures.

Well his dad died in 1999 and was worth 300 million at his death. Since we know Trump is worth billions owing, just in part, to what we know his real estate properties to have been worth before 1999, it stands to reason that Trump could not have possibly inherited billions.

Trump was worth $1 billion when his father died. He then inherited like $50 million.

Cool opinion piece. Have any proof?
Lets see the financial records.

kek

>is this multi billionaire a success or no?
no he's shit and retarded

Do they not have taxes in Canada?

holy shit is this real I'm starting to get why Australians are such shitposting spergs this place is the only freedom they have

>small loan of million dollars meme
>meanwhile Hillary paid a million dollars just for Internet shills.

Like I said, you can't argue so you scream. You are a SJW.

btw he said it was his easiest deployment. He's also been to Africa, so that means that you literally fight worse then niggers.

Are you asking for a proofster shill?

>July 1989: Trump's net worth estimated to be $1.5 billion--and increase of $500 million in 10 months. He makes Forbes' World Billionaires list for the first time.

FUCKING

Nobody becomes and stays successful without experiencing failures. Trump turned $1 million into $4.5 billion, compared to Jeb Bush, who turned $130 million into $260,000 in debt. That's why I hate this white privilege concept. Some people make their success and some people make their failures.

Trump is successful. And now that he's old and fulfilled, he wants that success to lean on the rest of the country.

That's speculation. There are no actual financial records.

He's the worst kind of businessman. Branding lousy crap with his name to inflate it's price. He's rich because consumers are idiots.

His father owned cheap apartment buildings and only cheap apartment buildings.

Donald did the exact opposite and made billions building palaces all over the world. I know you're a troll but there's plenty of proof he as generated far more than anyone in his family inherited.

>Forbes billionaire list is just pure speculation with no credibility
Every fucking time.

HillShill pls go

>estimated

Cool opinion bro.

Financial records, or you're just carrying water because you felt a feel.

Why would I want to engage in an argument with a brain-dead, assmad maplenigger? Screaming into a toilet would be a better use of my time. I just like triggering dumb faggots like you, is all. Feel free to shitpost more, waste your miserable life away and convince absolutely nobody.

LEAF

Got the financial records to back up your editorial?

>leaf debate skills

LOL U GAVE ME PROOF? NICE OPINION PROOF PLS

>a woman who has never been in any sort of managerial position and had to lie about being native american is lecturing a billionaire that has started hundreds of companies but had a handful that failed

its better to take the shot and miss than to never try at all, you massive waste of resources.

>Believes that money does equal power
Oh god we've got a Jebhead

>What I care about is Trumps opinion being more influential
Why is it then that the Koch's opinions do not have enough opinion to be influential to the public, and why don't they or the myriad many more wealthy and exploitative billionaires become politicians?

Why is it that someone with experience and a history and the evidence to back up that experience mean nothing, next to the communist who envies the tall poppy?

Why is that systems you advocate directly lead to the direct opposite - power leading to the wealth of member of the former state apparatus and the burgeoning oligarchies and virulent corruption of personal favour and gain?

I don't desire democracy, but it's interesting to see how the demos are more interested in good governance than in the liberty of labour dictation, and how you can justify the purges and control of dissension that led to the end of those regimes.

Ain't some more equal than others?

>can't produce actual proof
>better pretend that arguments from authority are valid when I need them to be

if he invested the money his daddy gave him in S&P 500 he'd be wealthier now than after his """"ventures""""

Leaf, you made the original claim. Perhaps you should carry your burden and get your own proof.

Also
>Shifting goalposts
>Fallacy fallacy
Not an argument.

>Financial records,
The taxed assessed value of real estate is public record in the US. No one is going to pay $30 a pop to pull title for you Leaf, but I think it's safe to say Forbes probably did the necessary research. $30 isn't that much to them.

>can't provide proof
>better scream

haha wow.

My game is starting up so I've got to go, but lurkers take note: pol did everything I said it would, cry, insult, yell, accept opinions as facts, everything but provide actual proof.
Watch them spin and deflect and wail.

nupol are SJW's, entirely.

t. cuckington post

It's a private company. Why would he release them if he didn't have to? You make it sound like they don't exist at all and all his employees work for free.

I bet you hate the Koch brothers too and their business is private as well. Therefore you should believe they never made any money and couldn't possibly have influence on politics as a result.

This has been debunked so many times its ridiculous, even lefty websites like politifact proved it false.

Nice try you non-white Bosnigger Muslim

>maplenigger keeps sperging
Here's Trump's 100-paged financial report.
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/2838669/Donald-Trump-Personal-Financial-Disclosure-2016.pdf

>But Trump actually did better than that. This years’ filing covered a shorter period of 16 1/2 months since the start of 2015, versus an 18 1/2 months in the filing a year ago. Annualized, Trump’s revenue in 2015 and early 2016 appears to have risen just over 70% to $400 million.

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEAF

Elizabeth Warren is just jealous that he's worth 10 billion dollars and she's worth whatever she can scam out of lobbyists and a sack of broken kazoos.

why bother, the dude will just call it a right-wing deathsquad source with fake info

leafs are 99% shills

>lots of money
>failed business
kek

REKT

Why isn't every millionaire a billionaire? Clearly they are all failures. What does that make you?

>He inherited a real estate company in new York City.

his dad died in 1999, when Donald was already a famous billionaire, and took over his dads company in 1971 at the age of 25

i'd like to see you take a real estate business and make it into an international real estate empire at 25.

Holy fuck I never got why people said Canadians were worse than Aussies at shitposting until now. Dude just fuck off to another board (and country)

>muh workers

Reality check, Captain Kangaroo: half the people who make up "the working man" are complete shitheads.

Trump's succeeded as a family man which is more than most billionaires can do.

>Why is it then that the Koch's opinions do not have enough opinion to be influential to the public
Because he doesn't need to influence the public, just the political institutions. Do you think Koch gives a shit about what you think about him and his politics? Of course not. He doesn't need your approval because he has MONEY.

>and why don't they or the myriad many more wealthy and exploitative billionaires become politicians?
Because politicians don't have any real power. You should know this by now.

>Ain't some more equal than others?
You can't absorb intelligence by osmosis, so there's no point littering your "rhetoric" (and I'm being generous here) with quotes from people smarter than yourself.

>Why is that systems you advocate directly lead to the direct opposite
Systems I advocate have never been tried in a country that isn't a shithole. Tsarist Russia, Communist Russia, and Federalist Russia, all look remarkably similar despite hugely different forms of government. Why? Because the problems in Russia are Russian problems, not Tsarist, Communist, or Federalist problems.

You can give monkeys democracy but they'll only fail at it. Does this mean that Americans should stop voting and start flinging shit at each other to decide all debate? Monkeys aren't Americans, Russians aren't Brits, and each nation needs its own policies to match its own people.

As a good nationalist you should understand this. There is no one perfect system that works for everyone all the time.

youtu.be/M3qYQycZQd0
The cringe is palpable

It's significantly more than half, user.

The reason we're in this mess is because the workers allowed themselves to be bought off with welfare and transfer payments. It's bread and circuses, and that's all the people want.

I'd be a millionaire successful guy if I inherited my daddy's millions as well as his contacts, and his name.

>i'd like to see you take a real estate business and make it into an international real estate empire at 25.
This.

I was too busy doing heroin and being a faggot at 25 and couldn't have turned two nickels into a quarter at that age, and I went to Ross.

If you're competent, you could keep it afloat. A lot of people would have ran it to the ground. Very few could turn that into billions.

How could he have inherited it from his dad if his dad didn't own any of those buildings? You realize his dad only owned buildings in Brooklyn and Trump took the business into NYC and from there all over the world?

Do you even know what kind of Property Trump owns all over the world? He didn't inherit any of that.

My favorite post ITT

>I'd be a millionaire successful guy

No you wouldn't you autistic piece of shit. Inheritors of fortunes consistently run them in to the ground.

This

You were too good for this world my jeb, so much meme potential wasted.

so what if I'm a cuck?

I'll need proofs other than those sweet triples to believe you LaDarius Rodriguez

most millionaires were self made. most didn't have access to their dad's business connections. the list goes on

>turn a 60k loan into -80k
>thinks he could take 1 mil and turn it into billions

xDDD