Need some advice, buying a gun this upcoming Wednesday for 350$ and giving the guy a 12 pack of Coke Zero

Need some advice, buying a gun this upcoming Wednesday for 350$ and giving the guy a 12 pack of Coke Zero.

The gun is a 1911 commander llima.

I asked him If he could give me more pictures of the gun but he responded with “no more pictures” which kind of sketches me out.

I’m not 21 yet, hence he said he’d cut me a deal by giving it to for 350$ driving up to his town which is about 40 minutes away and giving him a 12 pack of Coke Zero.

Does that seem sus or what do you guys think I should do

>pic related, it’s of the ad on armslist and gun photo

At that price for a shitty 1911 from a brand no one has even heard of you're better off saving your money and buying a glock or something.

No idea
Ask /k/

They're shitty guns and what you're about to do is extremely illegal not just shady.

Hope you get shot and killed by the nigger you're trying to buy this from.

yo listen to me young one. i've been in that situation where all you want is a pistol and there's slim pickens but thats a piece of shit you don't want. trust me. its not worth it and it sound sketchy as fuck. any mother fucker willing to sell it wants to get rid of it which makes them need to take more pictures of the gun, that's probably a stock photo or some ripped off shit, dont do it. just wait until you're 21 and go to the store and buy what you WANT. In the mean time go pick up a shitty 100$ pump action 12g look around for a H&R pardner pump new they run like 150 ish, used cheaper. Lots more fun than a piece of shit 1911 which you wont have fun with. btw did I mention you can't buy ammo for it?

I've been in your situation, luckily for me, my dad wanted to get rid of his m&p .45 full size and decided it would be a good gift for his son.

It's a double stack 1911 made by a company that went tits up ages ago.

friendly reminder

who the fuck doesnt want to send pics of a gun theyre selling

of anything theyre selling

sketchy, do not buy

No way is that a double stack...

Coke Zero? Wtf am I reading?

Also tell him "8 pack of Sprite or you can shove the gun up your ass."

learn how to break it down, do so before you give him the money.
if it's a gun, great. If it's not, I dunno... don't buy it?
Either way what're you worried about

Yeah, just emailed him and said to just keep the ad up cause I’m not gonna but it. Appreciate the advice. I’ll just wait till I’m 21 and like you said get something I’ll want and enjoy.

It's a trap, they asked to bring a 12 pack of coke zero so the cops can easily identify you.

I don't know or care to find out what state OP lives in, but private sales to people under 21 are legal in 27 states. 27 is more than half, so I'm pretty sure you're just a dick...

Just move to America

>not trolling

Don't. I did the opposite. Got a fucking beater when I was 19, legally; when I turned 21 I upgraded. It's not like the first gun cost me much, but I had a gun. It was worth it, no doubt.

OP is in America retard

Once again proving that liberalism is a mental illness.

Couple things: 1, don't buy that piece or archaic shit. For $150 more you can have your pick of a wide variety of outstanding firearms, new, with more than just one magazine. 2, purchasing a gun illegally in the United States is a felony. Possessing a gun illegally in the United States is a felony. Carrying a gun illegally in the United States is a felony. So if you're not absolutely sure of the state and federal requirements to buy, possess, and transport that sucker, you're signing up to go to prison. For years. Believe me, handguns are really easy to buy in America, for most people. Jump through the legal hoops. It's worth it.