Més que un club

>més que un club

>4-2-3-1

>3-4-3

>False nine

>strikerless

>I rate Zidane

It means "more than a club" and it refers to the social and political aspects of FC Barcelona, such as their charitable projects and their ties to the Catalan nationalist cause.

>banning ketchup

>month than a club

What did they mean by this?

>4-3-3 when in possession and reverting to a 4-2-3-1 whilst defending

>striker

>we'll never walk alone

>It means "more than a club" and it refers to the social and political aspects of FC Barcelona, such as their charitable projects and their ties to the Catalan nationalist cause.

Thanks for stating the obvious, Jordi.

>theatre of dreams

>la mitad mas uno

>goooool! gooooool! grosso! gol di grosso! gol di grosso!

How in the fuck that's edgy or even a bad thing.

>o mais querido

nigga you're like the catalonia of argentina shut up

These are the shittiest, most uninspired, unfunny threads Sup Forums ever produces and that takes some fucking doing. This is literally the exact same thread every single time with no variation. Fuck off.

>These are the shittiest, most uninspired, unfunny threads Sup Forums ever produces and that takes some fucking doing. This is literally the exact same thread every single time with no variation. Fuck off.

>o imortal

>o rey

>campeão de tudo

>campeón del siglo

>These are the shittiest, most uninspired, unfunny threads Sup Forums ever produces and that takes some fucking doing. This is literally the exact same thread every single time with no variation. Fuck off.

>alma castelhana

>raça uruguaia

>ronaldo is the better athlete, messi is the better player

I like it when people don't reply to the person but greentext their post and post a fedora picture

>el centenario

>mulecada da base

>mística copera

>joga bonito

>I like it when people don't reply to the person but greentext their post and post a fedora picture

Same, brother

> the game of the century

>Fora Dilma
>Fora Lula

>do que que adianta tira a dirma otos sum pió

>Temer In

>italian language

>I evaluate Zidane

>remuntada

>double pivot inverted false winger

>maracanazo

>Javier = "ha-vee-ay"