Will Trump pick Sessions for VP?

Trump has already said he wants a legislator, a non pander pick, and someone who could be POTUS. Sessions checks all these boxes and will shut the #NeverTrump losers up saying that Trump won't build a wall. (Sessions is very strong with border security.)

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Huntsman_Jr.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't know who this guy is, but you're probably right.

>giving up his strongest ally in the senate
>setting himself up to be cucked by mcconnell
no, retard

I'm still thinking Newt Gingrich.

Sessions is best for the Senate to do his work.

Webb could be a good choice to pick up blue dogs.

>boring old white man

I think he'd be a weak vp. Trump needs to pick someone who is younger and more charismatic.

I'm thinking about Rubio to be honest.

I could be wrong. Of anyone in the Senate right now, it's Sessions that without a doubt most aligns with Trump.

And ask yourself where Sessions is from dummy. I'm sure he'll be able to work with whoever replaces him.

I was hoping for Jenner, just for the "Buckle up, buckaroo" jokes.

>I'm thinking about Rubio to be honest.
Nice try Reince, we're not letting him get JFK'd on day 2 of his presidency.

>sessions
No

Too anti gay

Trump needs Jim Webb.

We need sessions in the senate.

Rick Scott would be a good choice.

Newt is a suck-up panderer insider cuck plant.

Sessions I could get behind. I don't know if that's the best pick or not, but he's shown himself thusfar to have the ability to play the game while also doing right by his country. If he's under serious consideration, it will be interesting to see how he moves under pressure.

Rubio is a proven loser who is 1. Very weak with the border and 2. Wouldn't be able to carry on Trump's platform if he's whacked.

Really don't see this happening. It's a pander pick.

Webb is great but there's no way in hell he'd pick a Democrat. He's trying to unify the party. Anyone who thinks Webb will be his pick is living in fantasy land.

Rubio is from Florida and is Hispanic. He also polled very well with women. I think this guy would be a great asset to Trump.

And don't be silly. No one will kill Trump.

I want Sessions where he is. Webb checks all those boxes like they were the zipperry heads of Viet-Cong peeking over the parapet of an L-shaped ambush.

Tons of baggage but possible.

Already ruled out

Also ruled out

Possible

Probably for COS. Newt is Mr. NAFTA and if Trump picks him it will piss off a lot of people who have payed any attention to politics over the past 20 years.

Also Newt has said many stupid things in his political career. Trump needs someone who isn't so 'out' there if that makes any sense.

Rubio is also another Bush insider. Apparently his real job is to help manage Jeb's cocaine operation.

I respect Rubio for collapsing his own campaign when it became clear that he was canon fodder. That was actually good judgment.

Probably not his accent is so fucking thick...

I'm guessing it will be Newt. What better guy is there to say Nafta was a mistake then one of Nafta's champions

He won't do it though. He's a fucking globalist.

A wall won't help America, making Islam illegal will

He already is. He's been on Hannity and every other talk shows talking about how we need smarter fairer trade deals...If he can say NAFTA was a mistake he will be the VP

Sessions will be SecState

This might be it

I like Pat Toomey because he can help with PA but then Trump loses the senate

It's always been Jeff Sessions. Newt will be in the cabinet but not vp

Holy shit. Best post of the day.

He needs a governor. One that can't honestly be criticized for his administration or personal life. That also has not run for president.

The last time Pat Toomey bothered sending me a form letter it was him trying to excuse himself for having erectile dysfunction about guns. And this guy was in the literally Hitler Super Committee. Maybe if somebody in his office would like to return my phone call about the "refugees" I might reconsider my opinion.

>oh that's right exactly zero of the offices I've contacted about the "refugees" did me the favor of even a form letter in return, and none of the staffers even had an official statement to give me.

I'm not saying he should, but picking sanders is a guaranteed win.
I think he should pick David perdue

Bob Corker is someone you should keep your eye on.

Absolutely. Would never in two million eons happen though. He's a fucking communist.

I just hope he keeps winning. Hillary just can't shake him. It'll really alienate his supporters if he end out strong and Clinton still gets the nod.

I really just don't see Newt.

(((((globalist)))))

He won't disavow his involvement in NAFTA. Without NAFTA he would have gotten nowhere SOTH.

>governor
Gary
>One that honestly can't be criticized for his administration
John-
>or personal life
never mind

This doesn't mean shit. Newt and Hannity are friends. He's always been on his show goy.

Rubio might not even win re election in Florida. Trump has zero need for him. Another obvious pander pick.

Huntsman is the perfect choice. Esteemed technocrat with appeal on both sides. His only problem was he wasn't bombastic enough to defeat the GOPe in 2012, but under Trump's wing he can redirect the party and complete the BTFOing of neocons and bible thumpers

Inb4 "mormon", he's the least mormon mormon ever, and that's in Utah.

Huntsman?

Jon Huntsman.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Huntsman_Jr.