When is aoty leaking

when is aoty leaking

I haven't been on Sup Forums in months but this is what I came for. All the critics have had it for a week now, someone leak the damn thing.

when this leaks it'll probably be one of the happiest moments of the year for me, unless of course they manage to make it terrible like what Arcade Fire did with their 2017 release..

By now TWFM had already leaked

Not possible considering the singles and the bulk of the album played live. Strong AOTY contender.

They have played all songs live and they are all great, especially Walk It Back and I'll Still Destroy You

I can't fucking wait for it to leak or be released. First album since i got into their music.

Day I Die is such a fantastic song.

SWB - 3 great singles and one pretty good single
Everything Now - 0 good singles, 0 good songs

i'd be curious to know which one is pretty good

I thought "Carin" was fine but not great. I'm sure it'll play better on the album but as a standalone track it didn't do much for me, especially when the other 3 are really strong singles.

ok, i'm not found of "the system[...]" personally, i just can't help but think that the riff is just too synthetic.

System took the longest to grow on me for what it's worth.

I wasn't disagreeing with you with my initial post. (You) or someone else speculated that the album Could flop like Arcade Fire, when they quoted me. But I think we can all agree that the singles for SWB are already more rewarding than the entirety of Everything Now.

Yeah sorry I think I meant to quote the guy saying it could go the way of Arcade Fire

That makes a lot more sense.

I have a friend who watched the live stream where they performed the majority of the album and he's pretty insistent that it'll be his AOTY.

I don't doubt it. This is one of the only albums I've ever preordered and I'm more than happy with everything so far.

If you think Guilty Party is great, you need to listen to more music, dude. It's the definition of mediocrity.

That's actually incorrect but nice try anyway.

Nice opinion faggot

Going to see them at the Greek in Berkeley. Can't wait for that show or this album.

what am i missing here? which albums you guys are waiting?

Everything, apparently.

Same here. Have you seen them live yet? I've only caught them once a few years back but they were incredible. The Greek is a nice venue, too.

No, I've waited almost 13 years (since I first hear Alligator) to see them live.

Oops, make that 12 years.

OP is the cover of The National's upcoming album

Still too long either way. You're in for a treat. Just hope they can live up to your expectations and wait.