Help me Sup Forums!

Help me Sup Forums!

Why are my balls fucked up? It hurts to sit, it hurts to stand, it hurts to cough or sneeze. Ice helps somewhat but heat makes it worse.

Please. I’m dying over here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=92u08Wmtxwk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Testicular torsion?

your balls are broken. go to hospital retard

Ama I'mma doctor

Jesus Christ you got some fucked up balls

something is seriously wrong. Go see a doctor.

god it hurts to look at

wipe your ass dude

Go ask a fucking doctor instead of fuckin Sup Forums you retard. To me, one looks much bigger than the other which makes me think you have testicular cancer and that alone should show why you need to talk to someone qualified.

Seriously though, OP. If your balls constantly hurt you should see a doctor.

how long has it been hurting?

Varicose veins in the left testicle. I bet the pain you're feeling is a really dull ache? Not a sharp pain or anything? They hurt because they fill up with blood and don't drain correctly.

I have this in my left testicle too, but they don't constantly ache like OP makes it sound. It's only intermittent. OP needs to see a doctor.

youtube.com/watch?v=92u08Wmtxwk

if you look at his top ball you can see two eyes and a nose

forget about your balls, having a dick that small is enough to kill yourself.

This or he's got a testicular infection. I got one of those when I was in my early 20's. My ball swelled up and any movement felt like I got kicked. The doc gave me some antibiotics and after a couple days I was fine.

Why is your one ball twisted? Can you straighten them out? It might be testicular torsion as said

kek

this looks like cancer bro youre lucky tough.

Yes you are.

is that a fucking clitoris

I'd flick it

Are you seriously this stupid? You can't look in the mirror and tell one ball is significantly more swollen than the other? If you weren't aware, they're supposed to be equivalent in size. In other words, go get checked out before you lose a testicle you dumb fucking idiot.

>actually clicking on that thumpnail

my left testicle stated doing the same thing a couple days ago. It is just an off and on dull ache. No swelling or anything. Trying to figure out what it is.

I had that happen. Chlamydia. Go get a fucking shot. And tell the chick you're banging she's a whore.

How could I tell?

It’s not constantly. It comes and goes, but happens about once a week and lasts for anywhere from a couple hours to 12+ hours

It’s a full pain but it becomes sharp when I cough, sneeze, blow my nose etc.

I’ve had it essentially since puberty. It’s been especially bad lately though.

Nope. Still a virgin.

I'm guessing scrotal hernia.
It's when a piece of intestine drops through the cavity your balls dropped out when you were a kid.
That shit is awful I had a mild version happen to me as a kid. A bad one will definitely need surgery.

>supposed to be equivalent in size
idiota

I had this although it never hurt.. it was a hyrocele or somthing, minor surgery. Gone

Do you still get full erections?? and do you have normal loads or does it sometimes have nothing come out?

>Chlamydia.
No fucking way! I had Chlamydia once and my balls never swelled. How long did you go with it user? As soon as I felt razors when I pissed, I was off to the doctor!

By the way, I told the chick I was banging that she was a slut, she was like, "yeah." So I "gloved up" and fucked her one last time! ;)

how is nobody talking shit about his pubes

This, it's most likely a hydrocele OP. I had one when I was 14. Walked around like an asshole for 3 months with a constant kicked-in-the-dick feeling until I swalowed my pride and went to my GP.

Next afternoon I was at the urologist for minor surgery. Local anaesthetic, tiny incision in the balsack and letting it drain. Took no more than 30 minutes. Feeling of relief was awesome.

tl;dr go to your doctor, you idjit

grats, your left nut unravelled. go to hospital.

Sound like you have an indirect inguinal hernia. Should go to the doctor and get that checked out bruh

Pubes are alpha. Only beta cucks need to shave. Good bitches should just deal with it.

Yep. I can still go full mast, but it generally goes upward, not out.

Testicular cancer is a possibility. If it is, you'll need surgery, chemo, and a keto diet

Looks to me like you have three testes

probably this. happened to me, lost a nut, better get to the hospital OP.

people are saying its a hydrocele, theyr meant to be painless you probably have torsion if it fukn hurts, see a doctor - you dont wanna end up having it die because of the lack of blood supply

Go to a doctor.

Thanks for everything Sup Forumsros!

Final question: if I lose a nut because of this, what will be any of the side effects? I’ll google it, but I’d like some first hand accounts.

Friend of mine has a brother who lost a nut when he was young, he has three kids now.

Also he's doing 5 to 10 in the big house for aggravated assault and burglary but I doubt that's related.

tl;dr there's a reason God gave you two

I just woke up like this. What the fuck happened?

it will have less to no effect on you.
maybe less sperm.

Testical Mutilation is the only way OP

Post webm of you doing it faggot

Thanks guys.

Its a vericocele. Sonogram to confirm. Surgery needed.

/thread.

ball cancer