APOLOGISE

APOLOGISE

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/football/live/2016/mar/25/usa-v-guatemala-world-cup-2018-qualifying-live
youtube.com/watch?v=S2kbmUyBaM4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no

Sorry

>beating Lithuania

so this is how low english football has fallen

>tf
>tt

OUT, the real countries are talking lad.

The Almighty lettucea never stood a chance against hard working lads

IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING

we beat iceland, can you say the same?

ANOTHER EASY UNDEFEATED WORLD CUP QUALIFICATION
GARETH SOUTHGATE THE WHOLE OF ENGLAND IS WITH YOU

theguardian.com/football/live/2016/mar/25/usa-v-guatemala-world-cup-2018-qualifying-live

KEK, JFs fucking SHOOK

Try and downplay shit all you like but we have one of the best records in WORLD football currently. There's nothing you can do to stop us making the semis at LEAST next time (unironically btw)

now post the game that happened less than a week later

>muh histree

Get your head out of the past lad, we're crushing it and you're busy losing to countries I've never heard of. COMING HOME.

Where does ironic banter about the delusional English press stop and serious hopes start?

what was it?

the second game against guatemala

>ironic

No irony here lad. Legitimately going to surprise everyone next time, with no expectations and players who actually want to play for the shirt we're going to be at least top 4 in 2018, and there's NOTHING any other team can do about it.

if we ever reach a semifinal again

That pic

>w-w-we're only a loser nation who loses to irrelevant third worlders half the time h-honest

Pathetic.

is it any more pathetic that you couldnt BEAT this loser nation?

OUR YEAR LA
1966 LA
DEFOE AND VARDY WORLD CLASS LA

>le brave english lads will bring football home through sheer force of will

britbongs don't seriously believe this, do they? England obviously just doesn't have the talent to compete internationally

There he goes again, talking about irrelevant history lmao, I can do that too!

>world cup is irrelevant history

classic england

We've literally won more of those than you and the same number as France and Germany. Again, I'm talking about us having an incredible competitive record, one of the best in world football, and you losing to some spics who live in mud huts. Not hard to understand :)

>"""""winning"""" a world cup before 1/2 the teams of the world even competed
>1 title is more than germany's 4
>1 title is more than france's 1

>plays mighty nations like Cyprus and tiny slav nations

kek all this damage control, just what I'd expect from an inferiority complex like yours

This is why nobody takes your country seriously. WEST Germany won 3 world cups, Germany has only won one, just like us and France. If you weren't such an uncultured cretin and learned some world history you'd know this.

Jesus, you guys are unbelievably obsessed it's embarrassing

You're a joke still kek

IS FOOTBALL

DARE I SAY

COMING HOME?

>german humour

I know you guys don't really understand what's funny in autismland but us winning the next world cup won't be very funny to anyone except us as we shitpost all over the board.

youtube.com/watch?v=S2kbmUyBaM4

What were we supposed to do, lose?

This

You APOLOGIZE

>Tfw people like this take these threads seriously and then it's the greatest day of their lives when we go out in the group stages or lose in the last 16 to Gambia.

Sorry we're going to embarrass the rest of the world by becoming the next dynasty of world football.

>lithuania
i'd apologise if it was basketball

HAHAHA WE WERE ONLY PRETENING TO BE RETARDED AND DEVOID OF ANY FOOTBALL KNOWLEDGE HAHHAHAHHAH

epic troll m8, this must be the legendary british banter i've hear about

It's not as easy as it was prior to Euro 2016 to bait people unfortunately. We were the only team with a 100% record and had the longest competitive winstreak in world football by a mile. The (You)s flowed like fine wine.

No but this is the legendary American butthurt I've heard so much about. No need to be so mad we're better than you friendo/

Sterling was unironically the best player today, stop denying him credit

>Sterling was unironically the best player today

Thought the same thing, was baffled when they gave man of the match to Defoe. Sterling literally put his goal on a plate for him.

You're not from this planet, are you? There seriously isn't a sport in the country whose national team players are less keen to play for their shirt.

If playing for their country mattered half as much as getting paid by their clubs, we'd have won the WC at least twice more by now.

Are we entering a new golden area of English football?

I can't take much more of the commentators, it's as if they don't watch the match at all.
Sup Forums shitposting tier analysis

>WEST Germany won 3 world cups, Germany has only won one,
I love this meme. Never stop being delusional, englishman.

It's literally true, germany had 2 teams for decades, how can you possibly count such an unfair advantage.

Do we get to claim Wales' Euro 2016 performance? Of course not.

I love when England win before competitions

>England winning the WC soon
>A UK-based team winning the Superb Owl ever
I know which is more likely.

Assflustered english"""men""" ITT

>Defoe will be almost 36 in the WC
kek

The only people who are assflustered are the JFs who literally lie awake at night hoping England lose so they can feel better about their inferior countries. Just look at this thread, it's full of whiny attempts at damage control to the elite English truth bombs coming from all angles like it's dresden all over again.

Bloody colonials.

> it's literally true
Except it isn't. Football teams in world cups represent their federations, not their government forms. "Germany won four world cups" is short for "the team representing the DFB won four world cups", which is true.

sorry senpai

Everybody is happy, everybody wins

Reminder that Defoe was average in Mls

Doesn't matter. Having 2 teams invalidates all of it. Spain can't just randomly send a B team for 40 years and then count the results of the team which does better when they merge.

>Are we entering a new golden area of English football?
No. Just stepping the self-humiliation up a level.

Out of this thread you pathetic cucks. Or buttmad celts, either way.

ITT: The most basic trolling attempts get shitloads of replies

I have a suspicion that this German is trying to communicate something. Worryingly, it might be something to do with superior fashion sense.

Yeah? you'd enjoy /cric/

Oh gawd, you're not a manure supporter are you?

They gave Defoe man of the match because he's old and everyone is happy he's playing for England again.

Plus he loves that kid with cancer

>1964

Based brave lions. COMING HOME

leave britbongs to me

>tfw you will live to see england win another wc and witness the golden age of english football

greatest performance since 66, three lions will bring football home

T H I S