What comes after trap ?

what comes after trap ?

Rap but very experimental, at least that's what I see.

post trap

is gay

regret

Shoehop

TPAB worship

u know this wont happen

you'll see

crap

trap with posthuman flavors. like vocaloids and stuff

Trap is legitimately one of the shittiest genres ever conceived right next to Crunkcore. I shudder to think that a shittier genre could appear.

its nowhere near crunkcore. plenty of great trap out there

Plenty of good crunk core too

like?

keep in mind that if you dont like crunk core no crunk core album will be good in your opinion

trapped

New mainstream hits get more soulful. More maj7 , min6, dim, etc chords in chart toppers

where do i get airsoft guns this realistic

Pic related

Unironically this.

/thread

lel

This guy gets it

I want trap to become unpopular so all those guys with face tattoos and rainbow dreads look like even bigger clowns and it all ages very badly

I think hip-hop might have a bit of a punk sort of movement. It goes very much back to Public Enemy style simplicity and classic, direct beats. As trap loses prominence, mainstream pop will look to other sorta underground movements for inspiration. I have a feeling it'll get more acoustic and "real".

that is not ho fashion works user, remember when the skrilex aircut was a thing ? that wave never ended the only thing that happened is that it evolved into other things, face tattoos is not a trend made by trap it was already a big trend in underground circles, the rainbow dreadlocks will eventually become mainstream and change into something else as always

>Tr4p instrumentals were the verse is just emo screaming

Braaaaapt

nigger genocide