Be me

>be me
>be in college
>be dating 7/10 second-generation Chinese girl (parents came over from chinkland)
>getting pretty serious
>go to meet parents over break
>they don't approve, to say the least
>family argument
>dad (heavy accent): "in my room. drop your drawers. bend over bed"
>she's shaking but she goes into her parents' room, like she's done this lots of times
>he gives me a dirty look
>follows her in and closes the door
>next thing I hear is a loud whack and a scream
>more whacks, she's crying and sobbing in between yells
>this goes on for at least 5-10 minutes
>me sitting in the living room with her mom looking at me, both of us just listening
>this is a 21-year-old college junior and he's just beating the shit out of her
>and she went in and bent over for him, no complaint, no hesitation
>finally dad comes out of room, alone
>"you can go now"
>I gtfo
>she comes to see me a couple days later
>"are you okay?"
>"it's fine user, no big deal, my parents are just old-fashioned"
>her ass looks kind of like pic related, but with some dark red lines you can tell were bleeding
>at least 30-40 marks
>he beat her with an electrical cord
I feel like I understand Chinese culture a lot better now...

I think you just found a way to spice things up in the sack

My gfs parents were so abusive that she moved in with me. She was 18. Chinese parent(s) are crazy dude

Yeah, no wonder she's so kinky and submissive. If that kind of beating was regular at all when she was growing up, a little slap from me is nothing. I don't want to fuck her until she's healed though...she's still kind of cringing every time she bends her legs

If her dad is at all typical, holy shit, China is a fucked up place

Bump

fuck her in the ass op. women who were spanked growing up love anal penetration.

Already did, a while ago. She was kinda meh about it, didn't have a problem but didn't really enjoy it either. Was super tight though

IF this story is true, which I SERIOUSLY DOUBT, leave her as soon as possible. A girl like that can only bring troubles. Troubles, and daddy issues.

mine was 19

fuck her midget asian father XD. dude man up and tell that chink not to hit your bitch.

Only a betafag would let this happen to his girlfriend

If my calculations are correct, you are FAG

Seeing as he hates you anyway, pull a page from the book of reddit and beat him with jumper cables the next time you see him

dude chinks stink why the fuck are you dating one of those robotic subhumans?

I agree, this is pure abuse. She will love you a lot more if you save her and put her abusive dad in his place.

I would have, but she really didn't want me to. She's ignoring his instructions by continuing to see me, but she also claims she has no problem with what he did and he's "just old-fashioned" and he'll get over it.

THIS IS SO TRUE IT HURTS.

Chinkbro here

D,:

this

For real. I like the idea of giving him 10 lashings for every one he gave her. So in the OP story, that would 300-400. Hope he doesn't plan on sitting anytime soon.

Reminder that hes PHYSICALLY ATTACKING A GROWN WOMAN. CALL THE COPS, SHE'LL THANK YOU LATER.

Oh my god that would be so satisfying.

chinkfag here

I was hit as a kid by my dad. Makes you tough. I can keep up with all the Mexicans at the UFC Gym

You smell like rice but at least you're nice

I'd love to, believe me...it's just never that clear-cut in real life.

>rice calculator

>Keep up with all the Mexicans
I like how that's how you measure toughness as an Asian kek

>be chink
>move to the west
>punish daughter for dating west guy

you need to get in his slant-eyed face and tell him to cut the bullshit if he doesnt want to catch a fade.

I live in Vancouver B.C , me and my boys go around late a night looking for chinks to beat up, I've kicked the shit out of hundreds of these disgusting excuses of human beings. Never gotten caught , people 3 people into a coma.

No, that's why a lot of "normal" chinese kids don't grow up to be assholes; unlike little fucks like you.

my ex's dad was the same. vietnamess guy with quite a temper, never fucked with me though, I was 6'4" and 230 pounds of muscle.

Now, im 290 and fat as fuck. feelsbadman.

>I live in Vancouver B.C
the only true thing in this internet tough guy post

I talk shit to any gook nigger or raghead not afraid of any of them

Yoooo
You people 3 people into a coma
How the fuck did you do that
I imagine peopling some people so hard they people right into a coma is something only a badass can do yeeee

lol "normal" chinese kids. riiiiiiiiight.

Everyone in this thread is assuming OP is a typical white dude. Maybe, just maybe, he is trash? If some neck beard, ass fucking, Sup Forums scrolling fag was dating my daughter, maybe I'd beat her too

Maybe she's like it incest faggot

believe it or not I dont care, literally dedicated my life to violence against chinks and muslims

fake - 1st gen immigrants talk to their children in their native language

Sounds like she's well trained. The ones with the strict parents will do anything if you just threaten to take your belt off.

when 5 people are stomping your head into the cement it happens pretty easily

good point user. you think outside the box. keep it up, you are going places.

not true. my wife is 2nd gen and her parents speak english 80% of the time. the only time they switch to chinese is when the conversation gets deep and exceeds their english vocab

>Sup Forums
>going somewhere

pick one

they only speak english around you

no, you probably live in abbotsford and sit in your basement dreaming about doing this you pussy neckbeard faggot. I live in vancouver and have never heard of this shit at all and ALL racial beatings make it to the news here

again, not true. i have heard them on the phone with my wife. its still 80% english.

your trying really hard to maintain your stereotype

I live in van and never heard of this

fun fact: the police / news doesn't release half the shit that goes on here, like I said I really don't give a shit whether or not you believe me

i am my stereotype -- my sister-in-law is japanese and she only speaks to her kids in japanese (she can speak english fine, she chooses not to when speaking to her kids)

>fun fact: the police / news doesn't release half the shit that goes on here

and there you go, you 100% don't live in Vancouver.

lmaooooo ur so cool you need 3 other people to help you beat one person. Even in your fantasies you are a giant pussy.

kid do you understand how many people live here? The cops don't release every fucking bar fight on front page news, if you think that ever single incident gets news coverage you are beyond deluded

thats the japanese. different cultures. the chinese are all about adaptation which is why they tend to fit nicely into other cultures without much fuss.

the japanese, however, are very cultural protectionist. and it does not help that their birth rates are gonna make their language and culture extinct soon so they are tweaking.

dont need 3 other people its just more efficient, plus gooks always travel together so they can speak their disgusting language to each other

No you're a faggot thats afraid to fight fair. Not that anything you say is real. PS I'm half chinese. Do I trigger you, you little bitch? LMAO

>The cops don't release every fucking bar fight on front page news

nope but if 3 white boys kick a number of minorities into comas then it would definitely be in the news and with the number of cameras and witnesses you would be in prison for life by now getting your ass beat by the natives and the triads.

have fun with your role playing though lol

I've been doing this for 10 years you fucking moron

? measuring toughness? You mean my amateur trophies?

I just happen to live on the border, and Mexican parents beat their kids all the time. The Irish kids too.

pro tip: people in comas don't give witness statements

hahahahaha then you DEFINITELY would be in prison by now

I am pretty math, thanks

Are you getting mad? Are you gonna pretend to fight user and pretend put him in a coma? With your 3 pretend friends?

can't call someone a little bitch when youre chinese dude.

Is that what happened to you?

And yet here I am

No? I called someone a fucking moron for being a fucking moron, like I already said im not gunna sit here and defend myself believe it or not I dont give a shit

protip: vancouver is a region of about 4 millionish people. someone would see or a camera would see.

yeah its happened, anyone who fights has lost before

That's called assault.

Call the police.

supreme race

>And yet here I am

ya in your basement larping about the "mean evil asians and muslims that are ruining canada" and how you "beat them up" lmao

halfa supreme gentlemen

>like I already said im not gunna sit here and defend myself

yet here you are fucking larping pussy

How is this anything but a good thing?
She accepts that men are superior to her and she needs to be physically corrected. Something a lot of females lack.
Support her father in his decisions to keep his daughter in the mindset that she must obey you.

ganging up on someone is

absolutely honorless

whatever you say dude

>>

take a look around , honor doesn't exist any more

lol only Sup Forums

Yo asian here, what race are you? Cause Asian dads are racist as fuck.

speak what you want about the cord, but it is way better then a leash or belt. cord will leave marks and it hurts, but belts/leash have metal parts they break skin. Cord>anything else.

>honor doesn't exist any more

because of pussies like this faggot

not larping and keep replying cause kids like you getting triggered

yo dog i found your pic

this guy gets it

Sounds like a good thing,. Parents likely wont let her marry, but you could at least keep her chained up somewhere as a nice fucktoy while you get a steady girlfriend(s)/Wife.

Go to any fighting gym. Honor and respect is one of the first things they teach you. You're probably just a thug who sags his pants and lives off welfare

you can't just people people

nah your definitely a larping wannabe thug who plays nothing but GTA and collects welfare

? Really? He doesn't look half-Chinese

Just saying

A fight and a sport are two different things

lol I bet, faggot

Truth, truth.

If you're a 90s kid, and you're racist, you need to go play sports or something.
Or join a gaming community. Something that'll make you all kinds of friends. That's what you need. Seriously. Millenial racists are so awkward

triggered

This thread is now about this guy getting mad

thread is about you getting mad kid , frantically typing replies to me while foaming at the mouth rofl

I'll take "Things that never happened" for $500 Alex.

You are a fucking retard kid. You should have been aborted.