Everything you accomplish in life is entirely negated due to the fact that it was practically given to you. Face it...

Everything you accomplish in life is entirely negated due to the fact that it was practically given to you. Face it. LIFE IS EASIER AS A WHITE PERSON. Period. No white person has ever lived a life as bad/difficult as someone from any other race. White people are the only race that have killed and taken over people based ONLY their race. An easy life is given to every one of you from the start and because your life is so easy you would think you all would be kinder and more generous with your privilege. But you all still somehow manage to be the most evil and violent race. The only reassuring fact that keeps me going is knowing you all are going to die off in, at most, a thousand years. Just remember white people. It is LITERALLY you vs. the entire world.

I wish I had one thing given to me... ever.

Please cite your sources.

Yes

Twitter

>bing it

Shut up.

>us versus the whole world
>keep fucking winning and keeping brownies btfo

Dude you so right we are superior

"most evil and violent race"
>Niggers invented slavery
>When the Euro colonies pulled out of Africa, first thing the niggers did was genocide eachother

>because your life is so easy you would think you all would be kinder and more generous
Anyone who understands human psychology is laughing at this.
Anyone who understands Sup Forums is laughing at the whole post, because it's bait.

I wish only white males were allowed cellphones.

Go back to uc berkeley
Saged b8 fgt

>LITERALLY you vs. the entire world.
Of course. It wouldn't be fair otherwise.

Try telling that to Eastern Europeans

>It is LITERALLY you vs. the entire world

what did I do to deserve this?
I don't want a fucking war.
I'd say I'm a good person and I'm not racist. I really don't care about race, people are people. Though, if there are people like you and other races wanting to pull me down and keep me from doing what I want because of my skin color it's not me that's the racist. It's you

Also let me mention, I think any person of any race can accomplish the goals they have, and if they can't I don't see what that has to do with me

>thinking anyone other than white people can be racist
>what is systemic racism
You are white. Therefore you are inherently racist.

Why do bi racial people show so much love towards non whites? Because being white gives you no benefit at all, no privedge :)

Anybody can be racist, even whites, I'm just saying I'm not racist.
>thinking anyone other than white people can be racist
I really don't see how you could come up with something like this. People that aren't white CAN BE racist, just as much as white people are- I'm just blown away you could think this illogically. How does being white make me inherently racist? Please explain. If this were true, the same could be said for every race (but its not). As for systemic racism, tell me if I'm wrong, that's racism in higher forms of society? Like within institutions or whatever? Not really sure I understand it, but if that's what it is, I would say it doesn't apply to me then- I'm just a normal guy, I don't work for the establishment or anything.

>Shit bait OP. Kill yourself.

This is basically making fun of leftists in the U.S. And europe

I'm sorry, but I couldn't help but overhear you. We're you talking about Sharptown, 'the city on the edge'?

Whoever made that pic is very racist and loves to sterotype people. I'm very offended by thay picture as it indicates as a trans Asian/Latino mix that my people are only slaves that do nails and clean houses.

White people generally also have higher suicide rates. A nursing book I was reading taught us white families are dysfunctional and the parents don't spend a lot of time with their children.

feels good man, work harder you subhuman trash, white privilege DOES exist and it feels amazing.

don't like it? keep talking shit and we will fucking massacre you

Jokes on you I never accomplished anything my life

Nice try. Do you see the signature? “Garcia”.

We are literally fucking you guys out of existence.

White people worked for over a thousand years to make the world our bitch. Fuck off liberal shit stain, I'm enjoying the privilege afforded to me by my industrious ancestors. If the other races cared so much, they would have started building their privilege generations ago instead of selling their own kind into slavery.

WHITE POWER... YOU FUCK'IN SHIT STAIN.

This is true, which is why I am going to kill as many of as I can before I die

And who will care for you, maintain the world we created, and create the technology and ideas that push society forward when the white people are gone? Spoiler alert: it won't be us Asians.

88 . hmmmm

White people are so easy to break down and make them lose control lol this is what you call the master race?

Only idiots think there is master race. That said, if we're talking who has the worst impulse control, as a whole? Black people.

Undeniably the greatest race of humans to ever exist, only to be overran by hordes of filthy savages.

Guess you weren’t so great after all. It’s such a shame that such a superior race is going down so easily. No fight at all.

no fight at all? we have been fighting for thousands of years you fool

Not your generation. You all are just a bunch of fat cousin fuckers now.

sure thing buds, being white and growing up around white people has been my lifes greatest pleasure , heaven on Earth.

No shit you fucking wretched nigger. Real white people shaped the world to better serve us so people like you could be the pretentious commie fag you no doubt are.

stfu and make my iphone.

life is easier as a white person b/c we're genetically more intelligent than everyone not counting asians, but since asians are more focused on results rather than life, then yes... it is good to be white.

problem? blame god. not my fault that white people continue to grow and prosper while nigglets continue to live in huts and suck cow clits.

this user has a point...

there is no underprivileged or newly discovered secluded white clan living in a desolate area living in yurts...

Said the pussy ass faggot who killed himself after getting his wife to murder all of his children.

What about Australians?

>Consumption from middle-class white Americans keeps all these people from across the world gainfully employed
This picture always fails to illustrate whatever point it's meant to convey.

>systematic racism
Oooooooohhhh you mean that thing you wanted to do, didn't do, cried about because it's hard, and gave up on. Stop blaming others for your problems and just fucking solve them you racist. I'm white, I grew up in a ghetto, mostly black schools. I know diversity, I know adversity, and most importantly, I know what a whiney, racist bitch who needs their ass beat sounds like.

but i am black
and i have fairly good life in the middle class