Interest in my gf?

interest in my gf?

Nice body, any naked pics

I want to have sex with her.

10/10 would bang, pussy pics?

wwyd?

Would pick her up and push her against the wall, then slam fuck her like a rag doll until she collapsed in my arms, then id thrown her on the bed face down grab a handful of hair and fuck her more

Does she fuck around?

I'd 'catch' her at a bar dressed in an expensive suit and looking nothing like the monster I am. We would talk casually and I would flirt just enough that she felt pretty, but not enough that she felt like the prey she is.

After a long while, she'll let me buy her a drink. I'll give the bartender our signal. She will drink her drink and immediately get a little too out of it. I'll play the gentleman and help her out, nobody thinking another thing about it. Then, I'll help her to my car.

She'll come to an hour later in my fun room. Her hands and feet will be cuffed spread eagle on a hard wooden table and I'll be standing above her.

She'll look terrified so I'll happily explain that she shouldn't fear because she is going to be raped many times by many different things before I get bored and decide to start inflicting pain and perversions too devious to talk about on her.

Her face will flash all the stages of terror as I climb on top of her, incredibly hard and start raping her for the first time. She will be a good girl.

nice, do keep going

I'mma Deff creampie that ass

yo dump everything, lets ruin her life

That ass is perfect. Too bad about the tattoo.

why the fuck do people like to fuck an ass like thats disgusting as fuck and ur dick has shit on it and smells like shit and tastes like shit and looks like shit and has a shit ton of bacteria on it ready to infect

It's called an enema.

She got wet faster than either of the last two, I note as I thrust savagely inside of her. I reach down, push some stray hairs out of her face and keep thrusting, watching her face the whole time.

She begs me to stop...it's predictable, but still hilarious that they try. At one point, I do stop...I stop thrusting and hold myself still inside of her.

"You want me to stop?" I ask. "Stop...take you home...and we can just forget this whole thing?"

"Yes," she pleads, "we can forget the whole thing...I won't even tell the police."

I hold perfectly still and ponder that proposition, still hard insideof her.

"You promise you won't tell the police?"

She opens her eyes and looks into mine earnestly, "No, I swear I won't. We can forget this..."

"Hmmmmm...." I say as I raise myself up, pulling myself out so only my tip is still inside of her. "You're so nice...ugh...I shouldn't have done this."

Her face flashes hope, but it quickly flees, replaced by a new terror as I start thrusting maniacally again.

"No fucking way," I growl as I thrust as hard and as rough as I can. The void in her face in that instant between when the hope leaves and the fear returns always turns me on and I cum quickly inside of her.

I don't know what ass you been fuckin but a clean ass is a good fuck hole

I would kill myself in exchange for people knowing she gave me a handjob

Very little

forgot pic

She'd be pristine if her eyes weren't brown. So close, yet so far.

Seen all these already. Not impressed.

Alien hands/10

My fun room is in the basement of a farm house that I, or rather some numbered corporations that I control through an intricate financial arrangement, own. Twenty five miles from the nearest neighbour, the farm is perfectly remote....and I've had incredible times in the fun room in the four years since I bought the property.

I work in the nearest city, an hour away and sadly, after our three day blind date, I had to go back to run my company. I locked her in her cage before I left, told her to be a good girl and turned off all the lights, relying on my IR cameras to show me what she was up to.

At work, I kept one monitor turned to my own special channel...her freaking out in a cage. The first day was almost sad. The second day alone was funny as the isolation started getting to her. By the end of day three, I was riveted to the footage, watching her incessantly.

I started driving back to the farm the middle of day four and when I got into the fun room, I noted that she seemed 'happy' to see me. Sure, there was fear...I had raped her way too many times the previous weekend for there not to be. But there was relief...not only that I hadn't forgotten about her, but that I was actually there.

I let her shower as a reward and watched her on the camera that I had installed in her shower. When she got out of the shower, I met her at the door. I had heated up a delicious soup while she was in the shower and the whole fun room was full of its wonderful smell.

She devoured two bowls of the soup, completely unrestrained before I told her that it was time to continue her training.

Fear flashed across her eyes with a sudden defiance. I could see that she dreamed of running away and I laughed out loud.

"You think you can fucking run?" I mocked. "You couldn't even get out of this room..."

She looked around like a caged rat and I pounced, pushing her onto the wooden table, holding her down and starting to flick my tongue over her cute little clit.

Still nothing new.

Gf.if interested in long wwyd(i see a guy here doing that) i can send on kik countless pics and clips.

Post your kik and i will contact you. Too many free loaders with no fun.

>freeloaders
>getting off to posting a pic for other anons to fap to
Kys.

Wow. So many assumptions. Are you sure about it?

>no rational argument

Driving at the moment. Summary.i share the stories withher. Our skype sessions aremore interesting.
Yeah. She is far from me at the moment so we keep it interesting by doing different things. Including wwyd.

>wwyd?
I would put my penis in her vagina, then thrust repeatedly for several minutes until I ejaculated.

Are you retarded? I took exception to you calling anons freeloaders. I think you might actually be retarded so forget about it you simpleton.

Driving. Cant pay much attention.
Also stoptaking a hugher stance here asshole. You are hereto lok and jerk or share yours. Is not like you are "white", you hrey fuck.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Anyway i think we both have better things to do than actually arguing or calling eachother names. Have a good day/evening/night, user

Daw thanks you too gramps.